Waterstone Mortgage Corporation

Waterstone Mortgage Corporation Employer Reviews

Productive and Fun
Final Document Specialist Team Lead (Former Employee), Pewaukee, WIJuly 21, 2014
I loved working for this company. I would go back and work for them any day if I returned back to WI.
Great place need to manage growth
Mortgage Loan Originator (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 4, 2014
Good Company offers employees great technology. EMployee benefits are expensive.
Good company for work life balance.
VP, Underwriting and Credit Risk (Former Employee), Pewaukee, WIMarch 3, 2014
Pros: location
Cons: benefits
Best part of this job was my very dedicated staff.
Company is purchase money focused.
Growing too fast.
Decent Staff, Poor Management
LP II (Former Employee), Madison, WIJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: decent co-workers
Cons: branch manager, job security, compensation, lack of any opportunity for advancement, ect.
The managers are quick to jump on the support staff for any mistakes even when it is the manager or the sales staff's fault (i.e improper structuring, poor communication during initial planning stages, ect). Compensation was slightly lower then what I made in the past in similar positions and job security is very questionable here. Also, there was a – more... lack of professionalism shown to others I observed who gave their two week notices at my branch. Most of the people on the support and sales staff are fairly decent, I cannot say the same for the branch manager. Support staff is also expected to work on files if their LO call them after work hours and on the weekend. – less
Great people, great company!
Senior Mortgage Planner (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNJuly 9, 2013
Wonderful people to work with. Excellent loan process, marketing and technology! I would highly recommend to anyone looking to work in the mortgage industry.
Required to work as many hours as possible, yet be compensated for only 40 hours by management changing your time entries.
Home Lending Loan Officer (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZAugust 2, 2012
Pros: can't think of any....
Cons: compensation, unprofessional environment, poor management, etc.
Work extremely hard and get loans ready to close at title....then they fire you. You are paid only on loans closed PRIOR to termination date, not the standard 30 days.