Waterton Residential Employee Reviews

Great Management Company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 14, 2017
They care for their employees & residents. Amazing company. Fare pay. Had no bad experience. Management was great. Would .Love to work with them again.
Assistant Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 13, 2016
I enjoyed my time with Waterton. Employees are treated with respect and I always felt I can be myself. Great work/life balance and adequate compensation.
Good company to work for.
Doorperson (Former Employee) –  Edgewater, NJJuly 18, 2016
Make sure you get paid for what you do, not what your job title is. A lot of times they ask the one employee who puts in the most work to keep putting in the most work, instead of asking the others to follow in his footsteps.
Great Company to work for
Leasing Specialist for Riverwood Apartment (Former Employee) –  Lansing, ILApril 30, 2016
The company provided a great deal of training and the opportunities were always available for promotion. The owners sometimes participated in company meetings. The company has many property location in various city making transfer easy.
Great company
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 24, 2015
Waterton Residential is an excellent company to work. They provide you with the necessary tools to succeed. I work with an amazing team at Desert Horizon. They are extremely professional and I take pride working with a great crew. I have never worked with a company that truly take customer service seriously. So far it has been a great experience.
Pros
Employer is A+, Great benefits.
Cons
No room for advancement. They do not promote within.
Small company
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 15, 2015
Smaller company, not much room to advance. If you work hard, you can grow into all positions within the company. Owner is the manager and is micromanaged.
My coworkers made my job very fun!
Leasing Associate (Former Employee) –  Justice, ILAugust 4, 2015
Waterton is one of the top leading management companies in the industry which offered great opportunities to advance your career.
Pros
Christmas parties
Cons
Tight budgets to improve look of the property
Productive and fun work place with ping pong table
Leasing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTJuly 1, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Flexible time off. If you are looking to advance in your carrier you should consider working for this company.
Overall a great place to work
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 18, 2015
My job primarily is leasing apartments and customer service. I enjoy most aspects of the job. Myself and all of my coworkers have been there for many years so it is like an extended family.
Pros
Good benefits, insurance and commission
Cons
Too many weekends, too many Holidays.
Not a good place to work
Activities Director (Current Employee) –  Justice, ILApril 10, 2015
Uncaring management towards staff and residents. No budget for upkeep of the property and staff incentives. Colleagues are immature and lacks work ethics.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Lack of managerial support; low morale; no team cameraderie
Fast paced community with great challenges
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TxJanuary 8, 2015
Daily routine was to walk and open the available apartments to ensure their presence was move in ready. Return to the office to prepare daily treats/snacks prior to opening the blinds and unlocking the doors. Ran daily reports for move in rates and availability.
While in this position, I learned the needed systems and methods for leasing apartments. Management was great and always willing to step in when needed, but typically allowed issues to be handled upfront before intervening. Co-workers stayed busy and kept the day moving while we assisted each-other in times when the other had to be busy with other matters. The hardest part of the job was some language barriers. The most enjoyable part was working with not only the residents, but meeting the new people coming in and becoming part of the community.
Pros
Regional Management would provide lunch when visited the office.
Cons
Since I was seasonal, healthcare was not an option
dont see any future.
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 21, 2014
I love my job and happy with the company but I don't see my self moving up in this company a lot of work for short staff I wish the management in the property I work run it better and do a better job and treat employer fairly.
Incompetent
Porter (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CADecember 1, 2014
I don't understand how a company can have or hire an unstable employee that likes to harass other employees. Their solution was to keep working with him. Really? To me that is a company that lacks inelegance and integrity. I fail to understand how they are even still in business.
Pros
Cons
Working with unstable employees.
Liked the people I worked with
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka MinnesotaNovember 17, 2014
I liked the people I worked with day in and day out. Rarely saw regional management. Was fairly well compensated for my skill set. Health insurance is poor and expensive to acquire for a family..
Pros
Good co workers
Cons
Health insurance
Great Start!
Leasing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee FLNovember 11, 2014
Great place to start your career in Leasing. Wish upper management knew more about the day-to-day operations. Generous company. Training very good. Would recommend.
great people to work for
Groundskeeper/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  charlotte ncOctober 30, 2014
enjoy everyday of work learned a lot in the short amount of time i have been with them
Fun place to work
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Lansing, ILOctober 3, 2014
Fun place to work, great benefits, competitive salaries and potential for advancement
Pros
Competetive salaries
Cons
Winter on call
Great company with wonderful leadership.
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 23, 2014
On a daily basis I am able to interact with our manager and senior executives throughout the United States, which makes it very enjoyable.
Great Team
Leasing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 7, 2014
great professional and customer service team. Very fast paced environment so one must know how to multitask
Nice Company to Work for
Leasing & Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ILJanuary 14, 2014
When I was hired, Waterton Residential had a short term contract with the property I started at. The property was Bank Owned and a new company bought and managed the property. While working for Waterton the managers were Great and always willing to help. I would work for the company again if they had a property in my area.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Waterton Residential. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7