Watson Clinic Employee Reviews

fun exciting place to work
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLOctober 8, 2017
great people, great learning environment,, a lot of patient contact, wonderful management, great opportunities to learn and grow with the company, love the open door policy
Good
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLOctober 1, 2017
Good place to work. Needs better help and understanding for single parents and the struggles that single parents deal with daily. Better pay would be nice. More pto hours.
Pros
free lunch most days, discounts
Cons
short breaks, expensive insurance
Ok Job
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLSeptember 1, 2017
I enjoyed working at Watson Clinic. It is a fast pace environment with good benefits and a productive work ethics. management was fair and willing to work with you.
Pros
free lunch, benefits
Cons
work hours as a float
Large company
Procedure Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLAugust 27, 2017
Great place to work if looking for a large company to work for.
Good variety of benefits available. Managers are down to earth and willing to work with you.
Good workplace
charge nurse if required (Former Employee) –  lakelandAugust 5, 2017
I enjoyed my time at the clinic. I believe there should be an increase pay for the level of work you do. I enjoyed my coworkers. The benefits were ok but could be better.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
pay
Enjoyable atmosphere
Administrative Assistant - Compliance Office (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJuly 20, 2017
I enjoyed going to work everyday. I worked most of the time without direct supervision, and my boss was the best in the world. I enjoyed and loved my co-workers. I couldn't have asked for a better place to grow and retire.
Needs LPN's
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJuly 18, 2017
Good Place to Work for LPNs. Lackluster management. Physician Owned and Operated, which does not make for the best business practices. Advancement is slow.
Stable medical field job
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJuly 5, 2017
A very good clinic to work for. They have many job opportunities and they treat their employees pretty good. Benefits are good and not required to work over time too often. They train their employees so they will be prepared and they hire people who will treat their patients with respect.
Pros
Training and benefits
Cons
It is very easy to burn out in the medical field especially in a cancer center
Patient Relations
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJune 29, 2017
Busy day! answering phones all day for people paying payments or wanting to know what balance and what it was for. It was a not stop job. Down fell it was the same thing everyday. I like my days different.
An overall good place to work
Clinical Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJune 19, 2017
I have enjoyed working here. I have advanced my medical knowledge and learned many new skills. I feel that it is a place that I can feel proud to be a part of.
Pros
pay
Cons
lack of communication
Good company good pay bad office people
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJune 15, 2017
Company stayed busy had a lot of work just the office people where rude and didn't want to work with there employees and they where always loosing people because of it
ok place to work, not the best
Medical Technologist, Generalist (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJune 8, 2017
lab here is ok, but not the best. Pay is ok. management here is rude and lazy, but they expect more out of you. this place will hire anyone with a heartbeat.
Pros
health benefits
Cons
rude patients, incompetent management
LPN (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 26, 2017
Benefits are great. Everyone is friendly. They try to accommodate your schedule but not always is it beneficial. Everyone is helpful in the different departments.
Productive and friendly environment
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 22, 2017
It was fast paced. Learned how to manage my time with the office being fast-paced. Management was awesome, they worked with me and gave me advice on how to better improve my skills. Workplace was very friendly and welcoming.
Pros
Lunches and breaks
Cons
good place to work, good benefits
Patient Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 10, 2017
enjoyed working with various patients and their children, day went by fast because you are always busy. I learned alot about the medical field and medical terminology
Pros
reps brought lunches some days
Cons
turning away patients if their insurance had expired and they could not self pay
Great place to work willing to train within the clinic
Phlebotomist/Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 3, 2017
I just moved down to Florida thought it would be hard to find a job. Wrong I felt like I knew them for years. They train within so you can learn different skills. Being a patient as well as an Employee never been treated better.
Pros
company picnics, everyone brings a dish.
Cons
couldn't see out side while working.
Great staff, rude paitients
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FL 33805April 27, 2017
Basically just stood there and drew patients, but that's great if you're lazy. Stuck in the lab all day, and not much to do after a certain point.....
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Plant City, FLApril 20, 2017
I worked here as a receptionist and it was probably one of the most happiest times in my life. Was there for 10 years until I became a stay at home mom. Loved the managers and people I worked with.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Plant City, FLApril 10, 2017
Had many awesome years with this company. I miss everyone I worked with dearly. I learned a lot of medical terminology and how to navigate through certain websites. The hardest part of the job was seeing people feel miserable. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know a lot of the patients personally.
Amazing place to work.
MEDICAL ASSISTANT SPECIALIST II (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FloridaMarch 18, 2017
Very busy medical facility. Everyone worked with each other and covered each other when needed. Enjoyed my 20 years there in the Orthopedic and Urgent Care departments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Watson Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.