Watts Healthcare Corporation Employee Reviews

n/a
Urgent Care LVN (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 7, 2018
The Company offers great benefits but no raises and low pay. I enjoy serving the people of the community, and would stay if the management and pay were better. I am a single mother of 2 girls and I cannot make ends meet with the low pay.
good place to get your experience and get going!
undisclosed (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 5, 2018
There are good benefits and opportunities to higher your education if the medical field is what you want but the pay rate is horrible for all nursing staff, the work environment is very immature, no one listens when you complain, no one offers solutions to problems, it seems that the hardest working MA's get all the work load while the slack-offs and brown-nosers get to chill. There are some very nice people and like with anything there are positive things but there are far way too many negatives that make the good things not worth sticking around. Co-workers bully and target certain people and no one is willing to help with the patient flow. Very stressful environment!
Pros
pay for continuing education, health benefits
Cons
heavy patient load, unfairness, stressful, bad pay
Committed to Serving the Poor
Director of Clinical Operations (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 17, 2017
Typical day: Many changes in daily priorities
The hardest part of the job: Not being able to meet the stated needs of patients
The most enjoyable part of the job: When patients are satisfied with their visit
Great opportunities
Behavioral Health Navigator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 28, 2017
Exposure to a multi-cultural environment where you serve those in need. Great place with supportive staff. You get good benefit. There is always training available should you need it.
Great Starting point
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 10, 2014
Great easy place to work, but with no chance of improvement, but a very good place to begin career.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Low pay rate
Competitive pay as well as great benefits. Needs more
Senior Medical Clerk (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 19, 2013
This company was a great place to work. Our 300+ co-workers were of all diversities and in part people. Everyone was happy and enjoyed coming in and giving assistance to our patients who deserve the best attention anyone can hand to them. We worked hard and long hours. Then, new managers came in and everything changed. We started hearing of co-workers being fired for ridiculous reasons. Not long after, I was wrongfully terminated myself. I was told I could have filed a law suit but I preferred to not hear from them any more. I now seek to find someone to work for that appreciates a hard working person rather than look down upon.
Pros
Good environment. Close to home.
Cons
Very negative personnel.
Non-Profit, serving underserved communities in the Los Angeles Area
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 10, 2013
Overall, I had a good experience with this company. I learned a lot and was able to gain experience in a fast paced office environment. The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with the various people in the workplace; assisting with needs.
Pros
Company Benefits, Friendly Co-Workers
Great place to work for dedicated community-focused individuals in the healthcare field
Sup of HIV Conseling/Testing & MobileTesting Unit (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 14, 2012
Pros
great career satisfaction opportunities
Cons
some weekend work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Watts Healthcare Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Watts Healthcare Corporation Reviews by Location