Watts Healthcare Corporation

Watts Healthcare Corporation Employer Reviews

Competitive pay as well as great benefits. Needs more
Senior Medical Clerk (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CADecember 19, 2013
Pros: good environment. close to home.
Cons: very negative personnel.
This company was a great place to work. Our 300+ co-workers were of all diversities and in part people. Everyone was happy and enjoyed coming in and giving assistance to our patients who deserve the best attention anyone can hand to them. We worked hard and long hours. Then, new managers came in and everything changed. We started hearing of co-workers – more... being fired for ridiculous reasons. Not long after, I was wrongfully terminated myself. I was told I could have filed a law suit but I preferred to not hear from them any more. I now seek to find someone to work for that appreciates a hard working person rather than look down upon. – less
Non-Profit, serving underserved communities in the Los Angeles Area
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 10, 2013
Pros: company benefits, friendly co-workers
Overall, I had a good experience with this company. I learned a lot and was able to gain experience in a fast paced office environment. The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with the various people in the workplace; assisting with needs.
Dental Dept UNORGANIZED AND POOR MANAGEMENT
Former employee (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CaJanuary 27, 2013
Pros: benefits, clinic hours m-f
Cons: salary, unprofessional ghetto staff, unorganized
The Dental Dept. is poorly staffed, unorganized, and inefficient. They are always running behind. The patients have to wait 40-60 minutes to be seen.
The Dental Director gets paid the big bucks to sit lazy at his desk all day working hard at doing nothing. He is just as lazy and messy as the ghetto, gossipy staff that he directs.
The Office Mgr/Dental – more... Asst Supervisor is ghetto, rude, petty, messy, and a very jealous person. She doesn't have an ounce of skills needed to manage properly. She doesn't encourage teamwork between the assistants. She shows favoritism towards all of the Black assistants. If you are Hispanic/Latino, beware, she will find anything wrong with your job performance. She is jealous of anyone pretty, especially female Doctors. She's very friendly with male Doctors, she struts around like a peacock for them.
The Doctors are just as gossipy as the staff except for the Oral Surgeon and one female Dentist. They are the only people with an ounce of class in the clinic and the Hygienist.
There is too much unprofessional things going on in the dental clinic. Too much gossiping and things unrelated to work happening.
A little advice If you do decide to work for this company in the dental dept....KEEP SOCIALIZING WITH OTHER STAFF TO A MINIMUM, TRUST NO ONE, and BUILD A FRIENDSHIP WITH NO ONE. NO ONE IS TRUSTWORTHY!!!
. – less
Great place to work for dedicated community-focused individuals in the healthcare field
Sup of HIV Conseling/Testing & MobileTesting Unit (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 14, 2012
Pros: great career satisfaction opportunities
Cons: some weekend work