Watts Healthcare Corporation Employee Review

View all Watts Healthcare Corporation reviews

Competitive pay as well as great benefits. Needs more
Senior Medical Clerk (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 19, 2013
This company was a great place to work. Our 300+ co-workers were of all diversities and in part people. Everyone was happy and enjoyed coming in and giving assistance to our patients who deserve the best attention anyone can hand to them. We worked hard and long hours. Then, new managers came in and everything changed. We started hearing of co-workers being fired for ridiculous reasons. Not long after, I was wrongfully terminated myself. I was told I could have filed a law suit but I preferred to not hear from them any more. I now seek to find someone to work for that appreciates a hard working person rather than look down upon.
Pros
Good environment. Close to home.
Cons
Very negative personnel.

Other Watts Healthcare Corporation Employee Reviews

Committed to Serving the Poor
Director of Clinical Operations (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 17, 2017
Typical day: Many changes in daily priorities
The hardest part of the job: Not being able to meet the stated needs of patients
The most enjoyable part of the job: When patients are satisfied with their visit
Great opportunities
Behavioral Health Navigator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 28, 2017
Exposure to a multi-cultural environment where you serve those in need. Great place with supportive staff. You get good benefit. There is always training available should you need it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Watts Healthcare Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Watts Healthcare Corporation Reviews by Location