Watts Water Technologies Employee Reviews

Company is relocating to Mexico and North Carolina.
Fabrication Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSFebruary 15, 2016
It was a daily challenge to achieve on time delivery due to lean management. My co workers and myself worked hard pulling and assembling orders. I enjoyed traveling out of town to help maintain and repair old systems.
Pros
Paid overtime to travel
Cons
Short handed and not enough help.
Cell Operator (Former Employee) –  Franklin, NHJanuary 12, 2016
Watts is a great company to work for. They are fair on pay rates and are very reasonable. They will work with you with any situation that may arise whether work related or personal. Management treats their employees with respect and fairness and will thank you for a job well done
Pros
reasonable pay rate
Cons
alot of weekend work
Lots of work
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Franklin, NHFebruary 24, 2016
Great place to work with lots of overtime. 6 days a week Monday- Saturday 55+ hours maybe even more depending on dept. Advancement is there when you apply yourself. Ultimately the people that work at Watts are great.
Pros
money is great
Cons
no weekends off
OK work environment. Working for this company was a good experience, I learned to work on multiple software Systems.
SR. Cash Applications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Andover, MAJuly 3, 2015
I enjoyed working for this company. This job gave me the chance to work on many different systems. I was able to cross train on other co-workers positions to cover vacations. You see management on a regular basis but they don't really interact with the employee's much. There was a lot of down time, not enough work to keep everyone busy all the time.
Pros
Cross training and learning new things.
Cons
Too much down time and not enough work.
Watts Senior Leadership turnover - industry leading worst
Continuous Improvement (Former Employee) –  Franklin, NHJuly 29, 2015
In two years with Watts,there were 3 CEO's, 3 CFO's, 2 Presidents, 2 VP's of Continuous Improvement and 6 (yes 6) Operations Directors of the Franklin, NH flagship manufacturing operation. 35%+ turnover rate of hourly employees - could be a very viable Unionizeable operation/company.
Product Engineer (Current Employee) –  Franklin, NHOctober 9, 2015
Good group of people. Challenging working away from the N.Andover office. Overall, fair pay and great benefits. Fast paced manufacturing environment on the floor.
Very little management or training.
Order Puller (Current Employee) –  Spindale, NCJuly 6, 2015
This could be a great place to work, but the management is very hands off. Little to no involvement or communication with the employees. This also tends to lead to a lack of recognition for the work performed, and little hope for advancement.
Fun place to work.
CAD Designer (Computer Aided Designer) (Former Employee) –  Franklin, NHSeptember 13, 2015
Designed all tooling and fixtures. As well as all trim dies, pushers and core boxes. Worked on special projects for engineering.
Not ideal
Cell Operator (Former Employee) –  Franklin, NHJanuary 12, 2015
Management is supposed to be understanding if things happen in your life regarding certain issues. I was out of work because of pneumonia and my supervisor just kept repeating himself: "we need someone to work here every day". I didn't ask to get sick, but when your doctor tells you you can't work and your supervisor tells you you have to, that's overdoing it. They claim they are understanding, but I had quite the opposite experience working there.
Rewarding Expeirence
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  North AndoverMay 28, 2015
Company provided opportunity for me to transit my career path from an accountant to a financial analyst. Middle to senior managers were willing to develop talents within the company, and providing opportunities for me to broaden my experience, besides knowledge mentoring, some even provided valuable advises on my career.

There are challenges at work everyday, and new skills are developed through these "hard" times - learning different functions of the business, digging deep into manufacturing costing, having opportunities to speak to people working in different departments.

There are certain times where I could got lost, but this is when I developed the ability to navigate to solutions. When problems are solved, ideas for improvements generated and executed, hard work recognized by managers, it is when the most enjoyable moment comes at work.
Pros
working closely with senior managers.
Cons
frequent change in leadership team, and management team
Challenging metal processing and water valve assembly facility
Electronics Technician II (Current Employee) –  Franklin, NHMay 27, 2015
I was happily challenged daily to improve and maintain production standards through electrical and mechanical skills. This position allowed me to grow in my craft.
Was a dependable job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Spindale, NCMay 13, 2014
• Management of accounts totaling $38,168,582.00 in annual sales
• Direct business relations and distribution of company literature to stimulate vendor interest.
• Liaison between sales representatives to ensure proper communications and vendor reporting practices.
• Provide switchboard operation for multiple line facility.
• Facilitate the accurate and timely writing, editing, and preparation of final copy from draft to distribution of spreadsheets documenting pricing, shipping, tracking and customer product information.
it's just a place to work, don't consider long-term employment.
assembler (Current Employee) –  franklin, nhDecember 5, 2012
there's one lead person who is very insulting and abusive. watts is trying to be a world-class company but allows this behavior that disrupts the work environment. the lead knows she can get away with it and continues to verbally abuse employees on a daily basis. i just wish the company would rid this person and hire someone that will respect her or his fellow co-workers. this issue has been repeatedly reported to human resources, just wish the'd do something about her. there are other people out in the world who would do her job better and the right way, i'm sure.
Chew you up and spit you out
Finance (Former Employee) –  MAJune 5, 2012
Over the course of time i spent at Watts, i experienced a change of philosophy from somewhat caring about employees to not caring about employees at all. It is all about the bottom line, and it doesnt matter who is left in their wake.The pay increases are a joke, and dont even keep up with the cost of living increase. They layoff the people who do the work, while adding high paying executives. Find somewhere else to work!
Terrible Company
Material Handler (Water Spider) (Former Employee) –  Franklin, NHJune 25, 2014
I was a member of the management team at watts and they literally work you like a dog. They have ridiculous hourly targets that are almost impossible to hit ( especially after work 6 days a week 10 hours a day ) And when you do not hit those numbers you are ridiculed and yelled at. The management team is a bunch of guys from other companies that no longer needed the services of these lazy people. And you can move into lower management pretty quickly but better have friends in upper management if you want to ever move forward. And no matter what if something goes wrong even if you had nothing to remotely do with it it will be the next guy down the ladders fault. And I personally watched my supervisor make fun of a girl on another shift at our morning start up meeting. Not very professional if you ask me.
Pros
steady work.
Cons
everything else.
they only advance within family members
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Franklin, NHSeptember 17, 2014
they do not try to advance the abilities of their employees. Instead of hiring more employees we are made to work too much overtime, leaving us with very little home life.
Pros
plenty of overtime
Cons
low paying jobs for hard labor
Non productive, high school place to work
Cell Operator (Current Employee) –  Franklin, NHNovember 7, 2014
This place is full of high school drama and cut throat people. Management lets the "students run the school". I would never recommend people to work here
We are family
Senior Lead Collector (Current Employee) –  North Andover, MAJuly 29, 2013
I truly love my job. Of course like anyone else there are days when you are overwhelmed. We are always here to pick each other up when the stormy days push us down.
Pros
very lienient
Cons
healthcare
Watts
Manufacturing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Watts Water TechnologiesAugust 12, 2014
This is a company that takes good care of its employees. The balance between work and private life is very reasonable and the company really care about its employees.
Fast paced with a dynamic environment
Environmental, Health & Safety Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Franklin, NHAugust 10, 2014
It is an ever changing environment. This company is great for people that love heavy manufacturing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Watts Water Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9