Watts Water Technologies Employee Reviews

CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  Saint Pauls, NCAugust 10, 2017
Start up cnc machine. Look at blueprint to see what is needed for today workload. Setup machine according to blueprints and produce the required parts
Great atmosphere
CNC Operator (Current Employee) –  Franklin, NHAugust 2, 2017
I personally loved working at Watts. The leaders are amazing. The starting pay is workable. They make it so you can be in charge of your own future there. I climbed the latter fast. Hard work pays off there.
Pros
Great leadership and great teamwork
Cons
Good place to learn how to operate cnc machines
CNC Lathe Operator (Former Employee) –  Franklin, NHAugust 2, 2017
Good place to work good people flexible and the pay was on point. Good place to learn the many different aspects of manufacturing . I would recommend working here to any of my friends.
A good place to work if your single with no bills or kids
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee) –  Saint Pauls, NCAugust 2, 2017
This company is a good company but they have a lot of issues with how they hire Temps , which is what they have working for them, more Temp then Employee .
Pros
Close to home
Cons
The hiring of Temp is very slow, may take more than 8 months to get hired
Productive Place
Cell Operator (Former Employee) –  Franklin, NHJuly 31, 2017
WATT's was an okay place to work. The money was very good and hours were always provided. The workers were a little sketchy but definitely an okay place to work.
Great place to work.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAJuly 28, 2017
I enjoyed going to work at Watts. I felt like a important member of the team. They provided and fun and safe place to work. They valued me as a employee.
Run Away
Planner (Former Employee) –  St Pauls, NCJuly 28, 2017
The most unorganized company I have ever worked..
No respect for there employees. Management team tryst to lead though intimidation. People leaving in management positions cause the place is so backwards
Training is nonexistent. Throw you at a area and leave you to sink or swim. No support. Women have no say in this location. True boys club.As long as you stay in your place as a women you may success. But if you don't you will not last here.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
Management stuck in the 60's.
Two faced
UPS Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Franklin, NHJuly 23, 2017
It used to be a good place to work, but not anymore. They aim to please the younger employees and us older ones get no respect. The word mandatory is used way to often.
Unfair pay - depends on who you are
Cook (Current Employee) –  Franklin, NHJune 16, 2017
If you know someone in management before you are hired, you will get a nice big fat salary. A salary that lets you take care of your family comfortably without worrying if you have enough in your paycheck to buy groceries and pay for rent. Us employees that have been here for a long time are treated like dirt and not given the respect or consideration we deserve. Pay is unfair and unequal, it is not based on experience, it's who you know. I like my job and I don't want to leave the company (the company itself is ok) but it's the unfair pay and disrespectful treatment of us longer working employees that have dedicated years of our lives to make Watts the successful company that it is today, that makes it unbearable here. It makes a lot of us want to find a new job and put Watts in the rear view mirror.
Pros
close to home
Cons
pay pay pay
good job
Packer (Former Employee) –  Chesnee, SCApril 1, 2017
I loved the fast paced part of this job. we stayed busy and got the jobs done quickly and on time. Employees worked together and got along. Only con was the hours
Training Department Review
Sr. Instructional Designer/Sr. Tech Instructor (Former Employee) –  North Andover, MAFebruary 7, 2017
I loved the work that I was doing while employed with Watts Water Technologies. Although tasks were challenging with some very challenging timelines associated, I always felt that I had plenty of support from the organization to complete my work at a very high level. The management structure could have been better.
Pros
Work environment.
Cons
Management structure.
hard place to work
2nd shift lead (Former Employee) –  Franklin, NHJanuary 30, 2017
not a very great place to work
learned how to manage people
hardest part of job was the amount of hours you had to work in order to get a part out in time
enjoyed working with staff
Not a place to work
Cell Leader (Current Employee) –  Franklin, NHJanuary 28, 2017
Management does not care or value employees at all. There is no appreciation no matter how hard you work. If you are a dedicated employee you get treated worse. The attrition rate is all they worry about, trying to get new people in and forgetting about the people who have been with the company for years. For every 6 people that are hired 4 or 5 leave within weeks of starting that is a statement to how it is to work there. The Human Resources team does not care about any employee and anyone who works there will tell you this. There is no support from management and basically a feeling of helplessness when things go wrong. It's frustrating to go to work every day. If you say anything bad management always says "it's getting better around here" typical answer and completely untrue. They will never listen to the people on the floor and as such it will continue to go downhill. It's easier to turn a blind eye then to try to make it an "employer of choice". This company could employ so many people in this area and it is sad to see it falling apart. Listen to the employees in order to make it a better place! The more people that leave the harder it is on current employees until they walk out too. Management needs to fix this and quickly! Make it a great place to work again!
Management not good at all
Water Spider (Former Employee) –  Franklin, NHJanuary 26, 2017
I witnessed a Supervisor get involved in a relationship with one of his employees not very professional at all. Upper Management likes to sweep this behavior under the rug and put people in positions they aren't qualified for over people that are qualified and more deserving.
Pros
Good money and overtime
Cons
Horrible management
Unorganized and not transparent
Lead Person/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Franklin, NHJanuary 23, 2017
Management gives unrealistic goals and instead of helping to remove roadblocks, they have a tendency to create more. They have replaced sick days with planned time off which means you have to give over 24 hour notice when calling out sick, and management can refuse it like vacation time. To call out on a Monday you have to give them over 72 hour notice. They did this while claiming they were trying to become a more "family friendly" company.
Pros
low cost health, dental, and eye insurance
Cons
low pay, poor mangement, unqualified supervisors, useless lean teams, delusional upper management, slave driver atmosphere
good hours
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 16, 2017
Good working conditions
Co workers really weren't reliable
Mandatory hours were outrageous
Learned about how to stock and drive forklifts
Pros
friendship zone
Cons
free food
Pay is good for th area
Shipping Clerk/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Spindale, NCDecember 25, 2016
Fair and competitive wages
Good co-workers
Challenging job
Learned a lot about logistics
Hardest part was the long hours when necessary
Vision of Culture Change
Production Lead Person (Current Employee) –  Franklin, NHDecember 11, 2016
Every day is a day filled with a direction toward a vision. The company's vision of change is all-inclusive. Every associate is expected to know and practice in accordance with the company's values.
Pros
Ongoing Culture Change; Stating Wages Competitive
Cons
Raises are small
An exciting, dynamic workplace
Hazardous Waste Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Franklin, NHDecember 6, 2016
Watts Water Technologies is a fantastic employer. With high emphasis on workplace safety, teamwork, and continuous improvement, I continue to encourage people to apply for positions there.

Training and education is made readily available to those who apply themselves, there is plenty of room for personal and professional advancement.

Perhaps the hardest part about the manufacturing positions is the constant drive to perform better, and faster. To exceed expectations. Some people may find the atmosphere difficult to handle.

The best part of working for Watts Water Technologies is knowledge that you're working for a leader in water supply technologies, in a small way you're helping to provide safe, clean drinking water to the customers they serve.
Pros
Good pay, plenty of overtime availability, excellent training and education opportunites.
Cons
Non-smoking campus, high pressure drive to produce
life happens people
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Export, PADecember 6, 2016
Don't take this as a place for a career. They expect you to put your life on hold to work, while others get away with being lazy. Unless you basically kiss up, there's no room for advancement. HR is a joke, and they get rid of all the dependable workers. People get away with things they shouldn't. Very lacking in compassion and feelings. It's just a job.

Once you hit your highest pay bracket, you never got paid a cent more, even though health insurance went up. Company was going to take displinary action if you clocked in 10 min early. Don't want to pay you more but will brag about how many millions they made in quarterly meetings.

Machines are all out of date, break down repeatedly. Never have any stock items, run out during busy season. Always losing or on the verge of losing customers.
Pros
Overtime, good for experience
Cons
Healthcare, work environment, communication, every shift is different