Waubonsie Valley High School

Waubonsie Valley High School United States Employee Reviews

High School Coaching Job
Assistant coach (Former Employee), Aurora, ILDecember 3, 2012
Pros: excellent teaching experience
I earned this job as a college freshman from my former high school lacrosse coach. He extended the offer in the fall of my freshman year and allowed me to have some freedom to teach the kids the game of lacrosse. This job was not through Waubonsie Valley, it was through the Waubonsie Valley Lacrosse club.

April 16, 2013

Hi there, I went to school a while back and earned my Type 73 in Guidance Counseling. Unfortunately, it has taken a very long time to get a position in a school. I was wondering if it would be possible to network or if you might know anyone I could speak to about my enthusiastic interest in the recent opening for the Guidance position. I applied for the online application as soon as I saw it posted, but I understand many individuals try to apply and impress the school. Please let me know if you have any advice!

Great volunteer opportunity
Volunteer - Band Boosters President (Current Employee), Aurora, ILOctober 1, 2012
Oversees the many volunteer opportunities year from marching band season in the fall to the culminating Fine Arts Festival in the spring celebrating the end of the school year. Advocates for the importance of music in the school district.