Waukesha Pearce Industries Employee Reviews

Worst Warehouse Ever
Warehouseman (Current Employee), Houston, TexasOctober 11, 2014
Pros: absolutely none
Cons: bad management, filthy warehouse
This company has one of the worst warehouses I have ever seen in my 35 years of working in warehousing. The warehouse manager cares nothing about employees. Everyday you have a meeting and you are told you are going to be fired. He only cares about the female employees because he wants to score with them. The whole warehouse is a mess. Fire exits and extinguishers are blocked. Trash is everywhere!!!. If there is an electrical fire the whole place will go up in smoke. Parts are all over the floor. If they do not fit where they go you are told just to throw them on the floor and pick them from there. Inventory is a mess. Turnover is rampant. Even temporary employees do not want to work for this warehouse !!!
very good company to work for and advancement.
Generator Service Writer (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAJuly 31, 2014
a fast paced environment.where I learned to be a great multitasker,working with great colleagues.hardest part of the job was working with collections.and the most enjoyable part of the job was being rewarded for meeting deadlines and problem solving.
Family Oriented
Director Human Resources / HSE (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 10, 2014
Good work / life balance. The Pearce family are an outstanding company to work for.
Unreasonable work environments
Engine Field Technician-Master Journeyman (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 23, 2012
Pros: workers are supportive
Cons: management has no value system
Management needs to be completely overhauled, and unreasonable work conditions
Large Company
Accounts Payable/Service Expediter (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 11, 2012
I really enjoyed working at WPI they had a large amount of employee's. I liked the advancement I achieved.