Waukesha Pearce Industries Employee Reviews in United States

Nice people
Regional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXJune 27, 2016
Good place to work. Local management is not very seasoned. not enough parts delivery people. Laid off all of the older people that know about Waukesha products.
Pros
Fair Pay
Cons
Too many Chiefs
Culture is awful at best
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 20, 2016
I was in the Accounting Dept. It was a nightmare. The only thing I learned was how to endure daily harassment. Worst job I have ever had. The best day I had there was the day I left.
Pros
You get paid
Cons
See above
english is my first languge
field serevice welder/machinist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 3, 2016
speek english not spanish ,press one for spanish.no.!it sucked wont ever go back .allready did this once.but bah,blah,blah.is that enough?
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Counter sales
Parts person II (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LaOctober 25, 2015
counter sales, quotes, accounts receivable and payables, check in freight stock shelves and bins, run bin and inventory reports, shop builds and billing, GL coding Issue PO for purchasing, open close branch, Credit card sales, file reports, data entry forklift overhead crane, report to branch manager on sale reports and forecast monthly sales.inventory stock keep stock levels on products and parts.
Learned about industrial engines compressors and how they work, learned how to run reports and billing, accounts recevables and payables credit card transactions,

Hardest part learning next for windows with no written instructions just OJT from others.

Enjoyable working with customers getting products to them the best and fastest way, making custom quotes to best suit needs, offering other related items to the parts ordered.
Making friends from customers.
Over all great place to work.
Pros
relaxed flexibility
Cons
pay dates and amount of raises and not getting raise when promised
Worst Warehouse Ever
Warehouseman (Current Employee) –  Houston, TexasOctober 11, 2014
This company has one of the worst warehouses I have ever seen in my 35 years of working in warehousing. The warehouse manager cares nothing about employees. Everyday you have a meeting and you are told you are going to be fired. He only cares about the female employees because he wants to score with them. The whole warehouse is a mess. Fire exits and extinguishers are blocked. Trash is everywhere!!!. If there is an electrical fire the whole place will go up in smoke. Parts are all over the floor. If they do not fit where they go you are told just to throw them on the floor and pick them from there. Inventory is a mess. Turnover is rampant. Even temporary employees do not want to work for this warehouse !!!
Pros
absolutely none
Cons
bad management, filthy warehouse
very good company to work for and advancement.
Generator Service Writer (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJuly 31, 2014
a fast paced environment.where I learned to be a great multitasker,working with great colleagues.hardest part of the job was working with collections.and the most enjoyable part of the job was being rewarded for meeting deadlines and problem solving.
Family Oriented
Director Human Resources / HSE (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 10, 2014
Good work / life balance. The Pearce family are an outstanding company to work for.
Unreasonable work environments
Engine Field Technician-Master Journeyman (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 23, 2012
Management needs to be completely overhauled, and unreasonable work conditions
Pros
workers are supportive
Cons
management has no value system
Large Company
Accounts Payable/Service Expediter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 11, 2012
I really enjoyed working at WPI they had a large amount of employee's. I liked the advancement I achieved.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Waukesha Pearce Industries. Our community is ready to answer.