Waverly Heights Employee Reviews

Coworkers usually work together
Patient care (Former Employee) –  Gladwyne, PAMarch 8, 2017
Upper management sucks. Scared to complain because you might get fired . New boss is friends with the president of the company . We do get free uniforms and sometimes free lunches when they decide to serve us food . They are a little prejudice here
Pros
Free uniforms
Cons
Need more cna's on night shift
good place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Gladwyne, PASeptember 22, 2016
it a retirement community and i work at the nursing unit. they are very professional on the overall job ethics.there is a good team work going on there and there is no discrimination whatsoever.the campus is tobacco free as well as safe to be for the resident and staff.
good benefits as well as pay.
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Gladwyne, PAAugust 1, 2016
there is a strong bond between nurses and management. you are told to follow the chain of command which doesn't solve any of the issue. also if you report any complaints you have towards a charge nurse or supervisor or even if you speak up at a meeting about the issues and problems you face there will be retaliation in the form of termination .
Great Place To Work
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Upper Darby, PAApril 26, 2016
great place to work. staff is wonderful.never worked in a facilitylike this one. everyone is helpful and caring.residents are one of kind.
Fun Place
Resident Hospitality (Current Employee) –  Gladwyne, PANovember 18, 2015
This job is a fun place and very fair with competitive pay. This job always have open jobs full time or part time. This job has nothing but friendly people all over.
Pros
Always give out rewards
Cons
Far
Nice place
Administrative Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gladwyne, PANovember 18, 2015
Was a cna at this company. My day to day involved providing direct care to dementia residents at the facility. This job had its ups and down its share of lows and high on any given day but overall it was a nice place to work...Minus the management
Productive and fun workplace
Health Care Server (Former Employee) –  Gladwyne, PASeptember 9, 2015
I enjoyed my time here, team work, great support from other memebers and great benefits. The residents were great and joy to work with, such a nice atmosphere.
Productive and strict job
dining server (Current Employee) –  Gladwyne, PAApril 8, 2015
On a typial day at Waverly Heights I would come in for ShowTime or SRO which basically the cook would come in and tell us what's being served and the shift leader gives us the update on the residents so we know what and what not to serve to the residents. Then I go in the back to the kitchen and prep food and set the trays for trayline to serve the residents in there rooms. I come in the diner and serve from 10 to 15 residents,then clean up and clear the tables and get the diner ready for the next shift. There is nothing hard about the job, I love interacting with the individuals.
Productive work Place
Server/Hostess/Bartender/Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Gladwyne, PAApril 24, 2014
Good job and excellent benefits. Great people and i learned how to build my customer service sills.
Nice people to work with but management are not so good
Dining Room service (Current Employee) –  Gladwyne, PAAugust 22, 2013
1. Every day I work hard, I lean to make time management because lot of work need to be done on time.
2. Management, are suck, they cut my hour because it not good business.
3. The hard and sad part is you have to work harder then the other and yet I have the same pay rate.
4. Nice employee to work and everybody like to smile
Pros
Help with transportation
Cons
Management are not well
Excellent work atmosphere.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gladwyne, PAJune 11, 2013
The CNA to patient ratio was 8:1 which is great.
The administration was excellent.
Co workers were very easy to get along with.
fun workplace
Utility Worker /prep cook (Former Employee) –  Gladwyne, PAOctober 23, 2012
a day @ work smooth what i learned.i learned how 2 do physical therapy management awsome great place
Pros
free lunch
Cons
1hr break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Waverly Heights. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2