Wavsys Employee Reviews

Good salary, insufficient benefits
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 15, 2017
Wavsys it a temp/contract agency and provides a decent salary, but the bare minimum for health care benefits. When offered a permanent position at the company I was contracted with, they undercut my negotiated salary by $15,000 and I now have to look for a new job; If I had known this at the beginning, I never would have left my other job, I had a great boss and team, but had wanted to get back into the Wireless/Telecom industry. My whole life has been turned upside down. My new boss is great and is letting me stay on for a while so that I can find a new job.
na
field tech verizon fios (Current Employee) –  MarylandJune 23, 2016
good experience with wavsys and verizon is a good company my forman was good the management also and my co-workres was fantastic
Cell Technician
Cell Tower Technician (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 26, 2016
Insuring the health, safety, cleanliness and security of the work environment though out the warehouse
General knowledge of modern Warehouse and inventory practices
Able to meet all physical requirements; Standing, Climbing, Carrying, Bending, Reaching, Handling, Pushing and pulling. Ability to lift a 100 LBS.
In charge of transporting materials from Warehouse to Warehouse.
Able to build T-Mobile cabinet and replace it with the existing cabinet overnight.
Pros
N/a
Cons
30 Minutes Breaks
A great place to Grow
LEAD LEVEL 3 FIELD SERVICE TECHNINCIAN (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 20, 2016
Working in Telecom has it challenges but i love what i do, and the confidence to work on complicated equipment.
I have learned to excel in every level from an Installer to a Lead Tech
Management can relate to being on the field, to understand the day to day process.
My co-workers are a great,, because we are a Team so we support each other.
The Hardest part of the Job is the Traveling away from Home to work in differnt Market to be away from Family.
The Most enjoyable Part of my Job is to be able to Build a Site and Complete with 100 % Satifisfaction
Pros
the ability to Grow within the company
Cons
Quartly slow downs
grate company
FIELD TECHNICIAN/INSTALLER LTE/(4G) (Former Employee) –  conecticut and new jerseyOctober 11, 2015
wonderful company to work for . the managers always list to the employees input on any thing and i would tell other people about this company
Great place to work in
LEAD FIELD ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 9, 2015
My typical day at work would be pairing up a team of field engineers and going out build and commission cell sites. In this field I learned that working as part of a team is more efficient.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Long working hours
Reliable employer with great resources and opportunities in various region
Field Support Tech (Former Employee) –  NJ, NY, PA, VA, DC, CO, SC, and NCApril 27, 2015
Management team ....wonderful with great resources offer various opportunities in various regions; showed appreciation with company's gear. Enjoyed working for Wavsys
Not a good company. Can not trust managers.
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Virginia, Pennsylvania, New YorkFebruary 27, 2015
I work here for 4 months. There was nothing good about my 4 months there. Everyone I meet from field operations was miserable and says that management is the worse. After I was hired I find out that many personnel quit for same reasons I quit. I was forced to take hours that I work out of 5 of my timesheets. I was told that I could not be paid the hours I worked because they have a fix price with the customer. I expressed that I am a W2 employee with a contract that pays hourly and it is up to the company to pay my hour work, hours work = hours paid. I had my job threatened when I said I will not change my timesheet again. My last timesheet, I was told to remove 18 hours. I refused to change my timesheet. I quit the company and they still paid me with 18 hours still missing from my timesheet. Then, after I quit, they call me and said they would sue me for the no competition if I went to work for one of there competitors.
Pros
Give me a job when no one was hiring
Cons
Makes you take hours worked out of timesheets, Does not pay for parking fees or tolls, Management is not honest and threatens the employees
OSP PM for West Coast Ops
OSP/ISP Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAMarch 4, 2013
Meetings with customers at AFB's out west. Coordinate work to be completed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wavsys. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2