Wawa Employee Reviews

Found 1,144 reviews matching the search
Fun
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, NJDecember 9, 2016
very good place to work. they offer plenty of opportunity to move up into management and offer good career options. I highly recommend this company.
wawa- cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLDecember 9, 2016
it was a wonderful expierences love it love the customer i was wonderful at my job but they fired me because of been to friendly with the customer, i just think this company will become greater if they would have better managment,... and people who care about just as much as making money for the company!
Pros
discount on ur lunch brakes with any purshase of a wawa product only.
Cons
30 mins brake and its pay you do not need to clock out.
Good Job
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NJDecember 7, 2016
Easy job to move up in and they are very reasonable with the pay. The management team is always helpful and wawa is full of opportunities to better yourself.
Pros
flexible
Shift Manager - Third Shift (Current Employee) –  Pine Hill, NJDecember 7, 2016
Wawa is a good place to work I just feel like I'm ready for a new venture. Management lacks understanding sometimes. The company are promises to management but didn't keep to their word
Great workplace
Fuel Associate (Current Employee) –  New JerseyDecember 7, 2016
Amazing workplace this job has been very good to me and I would t have if not for relocating to an area where it is not located awesome family like setting everyone has each other's backs
Pros
Family setting
Cons
Outside elements
Fun and amazing place to work.
Fuel/Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Township of Howell, NJDecember 6, 2016
A typical day would be busy, fast moving, and there was always something to do. I have learned how to be a leader and boost morale. In addition to this, I learned how to be a team player and that a good team can get a lot accomplished for the good of the company.
Great team work, and organization
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 3, 2016
At wawa there is great team work, all of the staff are hardworking employees, it is also a very clean and organized establishment! It's a pleasure to work there!
Atmosphere is great, the benefits even better, the staff is fun and easy to get along with.
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VADecember 2, 2016
A typical day at Wawa is making sure your appearance is clean and knowing where your position for the day is. If its deli then hands need to be washed hair up, out of the way and hair net applied. If head deli then a radio is required. If its register, radio is required and customer satisfaction is the goal. the hardest part about the job is making sure everyone is working together, because without a team you have nothing. The most enjoyable part is seeing the customers smile when you've given them excellent customer service.
Pros
Employee discounts
cliquey
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Toms River, NJDecember 1, 2016
Great company to work for. I don't know how it is in other stores but my old store was very cliquey. Everyone talked about each other. I was asked if i wanted to become a shift manager, told my SM yes and asked when can i start training. Couple weeks later it was given to some another employee.
Fun environment, friendly staff and great customers
Associate (Former Employee) –  5900 Bristol Pike Bristol PA 19007December 1, 2016
Easy job with lots of time management, multitasking and memory. Gets a little wild from the location being so close to turnpik but none the less still enjoyable.
cool
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cecil County, MDDecember 1, 2016
well this was a very good experience . i learned how to stock soda , make coffee , cashier ect. my typical day of work was different. different time , different things i was doing everyday from cashier to trashboy. no complaints except the walk i had to take after work.
Pros
breake
Cons
walk
productive
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 29, 2016
wawa was always busy on a regular day
I learned to become more skilled at working fast pace and customer service
I got along very well with all co workers
the most enjoyable part of the job was how comfortable they make you feel
Produtive
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PANovember 29, 2016
Typical day at wawa is busy n fast paced.i worked in deli and I swear it's like no stop with is good if u like a fast paced job witch I do

Management was good

Coworker was good

Hardest part about the job was drunk n rude customers

Enjoyed working there
Very fast paced environment
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VANovember 28, 2016
Work was very demanding, I worked over night and kept busy all night with certain tasks you must do and you must do before a certain time. Keep up with your environments also
Great job
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLNovember 27, 2016
The best job i have ever had. Great management. As well as being very employee orientated. You can advance very quickly if you work hard
Overall a good place to work
Customer Service Associate and Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Dunkirk, MDNovember 27, 2016
Not bad for a first job. Demanding job that does work you. Competitive pay, offers benefits and retirement plans. Offer 401k and employee stock option
Pros
Discounts on food
Cons
Drama
Great workplace,
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DENovember 27, 2016
It was a great enviorment with room for growth, had there been enough hours i would have stayed. I learned alot and the companys benifit package is great my supervisors were very hands on.
No health code
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Quakertown, PANovember 26, 2016
Doesn't change their gloves very often. I liked the people but the GM is not very professional. Although I was told by the GM in training there is plenty of room for advancement.
Pros
Free Wawa Coffee
Cons
Short breaks
Fun Energitic Enviorment
Customer service representitve (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FlNovember 26, 2016
It was a very nice experience , the management was very easy going and helpful as well as the co workers . I love to help people so working to satisfy customers needs was great.
fun place to work
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Cockeysville, MDNovember 25, 2016
enjoyed going to work everyday. learned a lot in managing a company and training new people. Also learned money handling skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wawa. Our community is ready to answer.