Waxie Sanitary Supply

Waxie Sanitary Supply United States Employee Reviews

Family Owned Business
Dept. Receptionist/Assistant Manager/Sales (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 9, 2015
Pros: Saturdays and Sundays off. Often free lunches. Close knit, family environment.
Cons: Small company, managment lacks the close feel with employees(distanced)
Good family owned business, with family values built into the company. Great opportunities for movement upwards. Overall a good company to work for.
Overall Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COMarch 18, 2015
Pros: mostly working with people, including sales reps, & customers.the company had good benefits.
An 8 am to 5 pm day, learned Outlook and more computer skills. Management changed over the 5 years after we went through the acquisition. Knew most of the co-workers as quite a few were from the previous company. The hardest part of the job was the original transition from a small company to a corporation. The most enjoyable was working with the customer base and developing friendships.
Smaller company with good culture
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee), San Diego, CANovember 13, 2014
Smaller mom and pop feel company. Everyone knew everyone with friendly management. Compensation was good for work performed.
Overall good experience.
Great Company to work for
Customer Service Lead (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 4, 2014
Pros: free lunches, holiday parties
Lot of team work, great management, very fun please to work, Everyone helps each other.
Great Place to Work
Employee (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 9, 2014
WAXIE is a great company with an exciting culture. The Sales and Operations nature of the company makes the work fast paced but also rewarding. Coming from the government the benefits for a family were a little more expensive than I would have thought. The package itself is great just a little pricy. Management is very proactive and into improving processes and focusing on the future of WAXIE. Overall it is a great company with a bright future. Check it out.
Enjoyed working with my co-workers and our customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 6, 2014
Pros: nice co-workers
No advancement, enjoyed working with customers. Also liked the different computer programs I used.
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Lead/Safety Coordinator (Former Employee), Aurora, COMarch 5, 2014
Pros: being able to travel to california for training
Waxie is a wonderful company. They are wonderful when is comes to safety and training. They always went the extra mile when it came time to educate the employees.
Good steady pace of work
Driver & Warehouse (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CANovember 21, 2013
Different but basic many obstacles not impossible. Lack of focus can make a big differences so sharp eyes at all times.
EXCELLENT COMPANY TO WORK FOR
GENERAL MANAGER & SALES MANAGER (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 17, 2013
Pros: great compensation
Cons: long hours
A sales driven sanitary supply company with excellent salary and benefits. Great opportunities for advancement.
Fun work enviorment
Warehouse Employee (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTNovember 13, 2013
this was another place I really enjoyed working but had to move up north and leave it behind.
Care of safety for employees and a wonderful new sate of the art building
Receptionist (Former Employee), Mesa, AZNovember 4, 2013
Pros: sales staff made breakfasts and lunches for all empolyees, good benefits, good salary for arizona
Cons: watched over all the time
Family owned business of 66 years, family really cares for employees, good salary for Arizona, good benefits, care for employees safety and work enviorment.
BAD COMPANY TO WORK FOR!
truck Driver (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMay 31, 2013
Pros: no breaks no lunch on a busy day, bad managment, benefits too expensive
Cons: management is very poor!
I work for this Company, as a driver for 3 1/2 years. I went to work everyday, I was NEVER LATE. Management is bad they treat there employees bad, warehouse or drivers. The worst of all is the operations manager, very on professional, the way he runs this Company an the poor management of the company set statured threw the roof. No breaks or lunch you work like a salve. To this day this company gives bad references for new jobs that you applied for.
Bad place to work for
warehouse/driver (Former Employee), SeattleFebruary 16, 2013
Pros: good employees
Cons: no breaks on a busy day, bad managment, benefits too expensive
I worked there for two years made same wage from when I first started. Management is bad treat there employees bad. The people there are nice its the poor management that brings everyone down, over working there employees, Your lucky if you get one break etc. The job is easy its not hard its the management the way they run things. With in the last 2 months I have seen 4 people quit including me due to bad management.

May 31, 2013

I work for this Company in Tempe AZ. I was a driver, I work 3 1/2 years for this Company, Management is bad treat there employees bad warehouse an drivers. The operations manager is the worst one. The benefits are too expensive for a single man or a family man. To this day this company gives bad references for new employment. I can prove it but they do DONOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!

Great training and sales support
Sanitary Supply Salesman (Former Employee), Kingman, AZJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: training classed at home office in san diego ca!
Cons: travel between customers when working in rural territories
wonderful company, still has family roots, takes care of productive people,
Learning different products & chemicals
Student (Former Employee), Riverside, CAOctober 3, 2012
Pros: student
Cons: student
Student and learned a lot, I leaned how to use different chemicals and products
enjoy warehosue work
Warehouse Worker (Night) (Former Employee), Ontario, CASeptember 27, 2012
i love it warehouse work night i work there almost 6 yrs it good and benefit i learn lot work there there good and inside very clean
Great work place, wonderful co-workers,
Being shipping clerk (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 19, 2012
Pros: learned a lot about shipping and about cleaning supplies
Cons: lost a wonderful boss
Started working in the warehouse pulling orders and putting away stock, became head of safety. Started doing shipping took the shipping dept. from less that 50 shipments to more than 300 per day. We lost our most beloved boss and I was transfered upfront and became receptionist. A wonderful place to work.
Productive and fun
Customer Service Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJuly 8, 2012
I loved getting to know the products and the training given.

Waxie Sanitary Supply Salaries