Waxie Sanitary Supply Employee Reviews

Wonderful place to work
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 27, 2016
Great work/life balance, Waxie was leading the way in technology for their industry. Very competitive space but Waxie offers a lot of value added services.
Pros
Great Startegy
Cons
To many reporting systems
Waxie offers tools, training and support to my success
Sanitary Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Saint George, UTFebruary 12, 2016
Waxie requires a self motivated sales rep to accomplish the goals of the requested quotas set by management. Training is provided to be competent in your daily interaction with customers. The hardest part of the job is traveling to meet with the customer in the remote demographics of my route. The most enjoyable part of the job is the gratification of being a part of the customer's success in controlling their costs and promoting a safe and healthy work environment.
Pros
Reconginition for your efforts
Cons
all of the documentation required to complete the job
Excellent place to work- great career and training
Chemical Specialist- Product Development Manager (Current Employee) –  AZJanuary 28, 2016
wonderful culture
good pay
Great family environment
Not a lot of advancement
Great training
High class sales team and managers
Good company and good people.
Delivery Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CANovember 4, 2015
Good place to work overall. The job could be tough at times and the hours could be long. Typical day was between 8-10 stops at least. You could drive 50 or 300 miles in a day. Management was fair, co-workers were good people. Hardest part of the job was breaking down orders at customer site. Most enjoyable was the thanks from the customers.
Pros
Good pay and good people.
Cons
Long hours and customer order breakdowns.
WAXIE is an amazing place to work.
Human Resources Administrator (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COAugust 31, 2016
WAXIE provides a professional workspace. Great management and coworkers. Opportunity for growth in local locations as well as any others and they encourage personal growth and will help no matter if it means leaving for a different city of state.
Productive and fun work place, with family atmosphere and values.
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 3, 2015
Fun and friendly workplace with very supportive management.
Family oriented.
They made me want to work there. It was the best job I had in a long time.
Management and fellow employees are very supportive and helpful with productivity and workload, very friendly atmosphere.
I had fun with this job because I like to work with my hands and really get into my work.
Pros
Work hours, able to speak to everyone including the General Manager without trepidation.
Cons
Having to go out on service calls, would much rather stay in house.
ok work place could be better
DRIVER/WAREHOUSE WORKER (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 14, 2016
dont get paid what your worth, you get micro managed which makes it a stressful work place. does have good benefits though.
Terrible Company Employee EATERS
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAApril 16, 2016
Liars, cheaters, greedy and they DO NOT treat you like FAMILY.

They cheat you out of Commission, expenses

When you are sick they fire you.

The new General Manager is jerk and weird rude and impossible to please.
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 10, 2016
Good working environment.
Good co-workers
Owner invests in latest technology
Good income potential
Office and warehouse is state of the art
Great Place to Work
Employee (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 9, 2014
WAXIE is a great company with an exciting culture. The Sales and Operations nature of the company makes the work fast paced but also rewarding. Coming from the government the benefits for a family were a little more expensive than I would have thought. The package itself is great just a little pricy. Management is very proactive and into improving processes and focusing on the future of WAXIE. Overall it is a great company with a bright future. Check it out.
Overall Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 18, 2015
An 8 am to 5 pm day, learned Outlook and more computer skills. Management changed over the 5 years after we went through the acquisition. Knew most of the co-workers as quite a few were from the previous company. The hardest part of the job was the original transition from a small company to a corporation. The most enjoyable was working with the customer base and developing friendships.
Pros
mostly working with people, including sales reps, & customers.the company had good benefits.
Bad magagment
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Vegas, NVJanuary 8, 2016
Terrible upper managers in las vegas. Lucky one of them finally left the company. They will run you off. Many good drivers have left company due to bs. Good luck if you work there.
Pros
people
Cons
Front office people
great place to work
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAJune 15, 2015
Great family environment, great people to work with but the hours are long and the pay is below average. Management is very helpful.
benefits
Cons
hours
Bad company to work for!
truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 31, 2013
I work for this Company, as a driver for 3 1/2 years. I went to work everyday, I was NEVER LATE. Management is bad they treat there employees bad, warehouse or drivers. The worst of all is the operations manager, very on professional, the way he runs this Company an the poor management of the company set statured threw the roof. No breaks or lunch you work like a salve. To this day this company gives bad references for new jobs that you applied for.
Pros
no breaks no lunch on a busy day, bad managment, benefits too expensive
Cons
management is very poor!
Bad place to work for
warehouse/driver (Former Employee) –  SeattleFebruary 16, 2013
I worked there for two years made same wage from when I first started. Management is bad treat there employees bad. The people there are nice its the poor management that brings everyone down, over working there employees, Your lucky if you get one break etc. The job is easy its not hard its the management the way they run things. With in the last 2 months I have seen 4 people quit including me due to bad management.
Pros
good employees
Cons
no breaks on a busy day, bad managment, benefits too expensive
Excellent company to work for
GENERAL MANAGER & SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 17, 2013
A sales driven sanitary supply company with excellent salary and benefits. Great opportunities for advancement.
Pros
great compensation
Cons
Smaller company with good culture
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 13, 2014
Smaller mom and pop feel company. Everyone knew everyone with friendly management. Compensation was good for work performed.
Overall good experience.
Worked here for 3 years
Service Center Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDSeptember 9, 2015
I was a machine repair Tech here for 3 years and other than the fact that they didn't pay very much, I liked working here. I was in charge of the service department and brought up the customer base quite a lot during my time there. I left to move to Utah to be closer to family.
Pros
Freedom to run my department and we got free lunch from vendors quite often.
Cons
I always struggled with the sales manager, but that was his personality problem.
Great co-workers
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAMay 28, 2015
A good company to work for. Great people but management needs some improvement. There were deadlines to meet that were challenging but rewarding.
awesome place!!
Warehouse Driver (Current Employee) –  Ontario CaJune 7, 2015
Outstanding and superb place to work for there is positions available to advance up the ladder for future circumstances!!