Waymouth Farms

Waymouth Farms Employer Reviews

Very sad place to work.
warehouse worker (Former Employee), PlymouthMarch 19, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: owner, culture, lack of any sort of respect for employees
Downside: This place has zero culture at all. There is not even an attempt at any sort of camaraderie at all. Although it is difficult to even try since the average person only sticks around about a year before the owner chases them out. The other major downside is in most cases you are micro managed to death and unable to perform your job since the – more... over riding feeling is to just survive each day. Most of your day is spent waiting for the next round of complaints and being told that you are not doing enough or getting blamed for issues created by those above you. I have never seen a company that was this dysfunctional and sad.

Upside: The pay for most of the positions is very good. The trick is to be able to survive while earning the pay. However after having to survive in the ways that you do after a while even the good pay does not look very good in the long run.

Conclusion: Like most private companies the culture and respect all start at the top and than filter down. Until the owner retires nothing will change and I would warn anyone to stay away from this company no matter what is promised unless you are a college grad looking for some quick experience to capitalize on and move on after a short time. Once the owner retires this would be a fantastic place to work since the company is in many ways very sound and taking off in sales. – less
This was an enjoyable job with potential for advancement
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Saint Louis Park, MNApril 27, 2013
I worked in the office in the accounts payable department. I used the computer to write checks and also wrote ones out by hand from the petty cash. My co-workers were kind and considerate and my manager was excellent to work for. I enjoyed most the collection calls I made each week on overdue accounts.

About Waymouth Farms

Waymouth Farms aims to please mouths and minds with health-conscious snacks. The company manufactures dried fruit, nuts, seeds, – Read more