WAYNE AKERS FORD Employee Reviews

Awful company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLNovember 18, 2017
Management is awful, and did more harm than good to working deals. No real training provided and not helpful. The girls care more about their appearance and trying to sleep with coworkers than they do about their job. The hours were excessive even for a dealership with no actual structure.
Cons
Very poor at management and ownership
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLOctober 6, 2017
Management and ownership do not care about there employees, They have girls running the showroom whom care about how they look more then the customers. Ownership is not involved in the dealership. Poor pay, poor management horrible place to work
Pros
Cons
listed above
Best car dealership in the south
Concierge Leader (Former Employee) –  Greenacres, FLApril 4, 2017
Greatest Teamwork.We all work together at a group I would definitely love to become a future customer her. Pay was amazing. I will always stay in touch.
Pros
Discounts
Great dealership
Sales (Former Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLOctober 23, 2016
I had it made at this dealership; excellent compensation, a relaxed and incredibly skilled and competent staff, and intelligent finance managers. Things changed when the way we did business as a rule was completely altered.
Wayne Akers Ford
Network and System Manger (Current Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLOctober 7, 2014
A great place to work co worker are friendly and make you feel like you are a part of the family.
Fun and relaxing place to work
Operator (Former Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLSeptember 19, 2013
I worked as a night time operator for the sales department from July 2012 through July 2013. I would come into work at 5:30 PM and leave at 9:00 depending on if we had customers or not. I had worked at this dealership prior to the operator position so I knew most of the people who worked there. I would create temporary license plates and registrations for customers purchasing vehicles and I would receipt money for deals. The most enjoyable part of this job was coming into such a relaxed environment and getting along so well with my coworkers.
Pros
Great Coworkers, reasonable hours.
fast paced
Fixed Ops Director (Former Employee) –  Lake Worth FloridaJuly 31, 2013
personnel issues, bad culture, lazy employees, management arguments, sales managers fighting always with service and parts, not a fun place to work everyday.
Start days properly and ending the same,
Body technician (Former Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLNovember 11, 2012
Typical day at work. Following and checking of work orders. This would be all work accomplished on vechicles that I work on. Following instructions of the forman and attending meetings to find the derection of the shop. Carrying out needed procedures to complete daily mission. The most enjoyable part of the day is knowing I completed the day in the way it was expected.
Pros
incredible learning days at work
Cons
tolerance to so many changes.