Director of Marketing & Communications
Responsible To: CEO
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in marketing and communication; preferably in a health care setting. You will be responsible for the overall marketing and communication plans for the organization. Excellent communication skills are a must. Candidate must possess a passion to serve our facility and community and the flexibility to work with others to achieve our mission.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (PR, marketing, journalism, or communications) required. M.A., M.S., or M.B.A. preferred
- Years of Experience: 3 years of experience in public relations (health care preferred)
- Must maintain a valid Ohio drivers’ license
- Knowledge of Microsoft office programs, excellent writing skills, and knowledge of marketing planning.
- Comfortable with social media and Web communications.
- Lead and manage direct marketing, PR, Adv, on-line marketing, event marketing and internal creative services
- Manage media, marketing staff and external full service agencies
- Develop and prepare key messaging and presentation material for senior management
- Analyze the efficiency and effectiveness of all marketing communication initiatives/efforts
- Work with local community agencies to generate a positive facility image and encourage referral activities
- Forecasts, implements and monitors marketing plan and budget under the direct supervision of the CEO
- Conducts facility tours as necessary
- Develops and analyzes metrics to assess effectiveness of strategies
- Conducts ongoing competitor analysis
- Collaborates with leadership to define and implement marketing strategy.
- Building and maintaining community relations and networks.
- Act as advisor to all departments with regard to all marketing needs.
- Attend seminars, workshops and professional affiliation meetings.
- Attend meetings and participate on Committees as required.
- Apply cost effective measures in department’s operations.
- All other duties as assigned.
Wayne HealthCare is a tobacco free facility. We no longer hire tobacco users.
Indeed - 20 months ago