Wayne Healthcare Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Loved this job!
Head Cook (Former Employee) –  Greenville, OHMay 4, 2017
Working at Wayne I worked with some of the nicest people they became family! The tasks in the kitchen were extremely easy and it was a very fun work environment as well.
Productive and team oriented atmosphere
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenville, OHDecember 6, 2016
615-245 Monday through Friday. Greet patients on a regular basis. Communicate with the technicians about patient arrival and needs. Enter data into computer system. Check for insurance coverage and relay information gathered to patients about co-pays and surgical procedures.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Short lunches
Already supplied this Review
Director of Pharmacy (Former Employee) –  Greenville, OHAugust 23, 2016
I have already supplied this review. It was a place that I worked for. I loved the hospital and most of the people that worked there.
Wayne Healthcare was an enjoyable, challenging place of business
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, OHNovember 25, 2014
Worked with the community to get clients registered and prepared for any situations that they were working with through the hospital. Contacted outside facilities to ensure that all data and information that was required for the patients benefit.

Worked side by side many supervisors and doctors to complete complicated tasks for the hospital.

Enjoyed working with the staff
enjoyed working with the patients
Nursinfg assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, OHDecember 30, 2013
I enjoyed working with the people that I worked closely with on the floor
Very busy atmosphere but coworkers are very supportive
Emergency Department Technician (Current Employee) –  Greenville, OHNovember 20, 2013
Most days you hit the ground running as soon as you clock in and usually doesn't stop until you clock out. I have learned a lot about time management and having many tasks to accomplish at one time and how to prioritize them. The management is something that could be worked on due to lack of communication in the entire hospital. A lot of the time the manager couldn't tell you what was going on with job statuses and the employees would have to contact human resources or someone with higher authority to find answers. The hardest part of this job has been losing patients after trying everything possible to save their lives. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with a lot of my coworkers. They work as a team to provide care to our patients, some of them I think of as family, at the end of the day these are the people who know exactly what you are going through if it is a bad day there.
Great environment
Emergency Room Nurse (Current Employee) –  OHAugust 11, 2013
Great place to work. Politics get to be a bit much from time to time. Coworkers and patients are the best part of the job. Enjoy working with such a great group of people and taking care of patients who are truly grateful for the help they recieve.
Great way to meet people.
Registration Clerk (Current Employee) –  Greenville, OHFebruary 27, 2013
As a registration clerk you learn to get through things quickly. Multi tasking becomes second nature to you. It is wonderful to meet new people and talk with them as you are gaining the information you need for work.
Interesting place to work within a hospital.
Physician Medical Insurance Biller (Former Employee) –  Greenville, OHMarch 19, 2012
This was the first time that I had worked withing a hospital setting. My previous experience was with a group of primary care physicians so I felt out of place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wayne Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

Wayne Healthcare Reviews by Location