Wayne

Wayne Employer Reviews

casual environment
Over Head Doors (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 27, 2014
Pros: working with a great group of people
Cons: no upward mobility
we all get along and work well though it can be a stressful environment.. we having meetings once a week on how we could improve things such as customer service, or routes are installers could take to make there job easier. my co-workers are great we help each other out when one can the management changed a while back and has been a great help to to – more... our team she was the one who came up with the once a week meetings on what we could do help each other out.. the hardest part is really trying to make sure we responded to every one in a timely manner and by us having a great group of people to work with this makes it easier for us – less
Productive hands on learning evironment
Kindergarten Aid (Current Employee), westland, MIMarch 26, 2014
Pros: working one on one with the kids, check on my own children as needed. access to all administrative rooms.
Cons: no security with job because i'm just a substitute right now
Get students ready for the day, Help administrators with scheduling and planning. Assist with lunch duties, class trips and assignments. Answer phones, contact parents, ensure safety guidelines before someone enters the building.
My personal side business
Independent Care Provider (Current Employee), Ypsilanti, MIDecember 9, 2013
Pros: i enjoy helping them
Cons: i need to broaden my job skills
I currently help an elderly woman at night while her son works a midnight shift 3 days a week.
Controller (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INNovember 22, 2013
• Position Summary
To establish and maintain financial and administrative activities which allow for an appropriately controlled environment of operations within the company. Provide strategic and operational direction to General Accounting, Payroll, Accounts Receivable / Credit and Collection, Accounts Payable, Cost Accounting, Financial Planning, – more... Information Systems, Facility Management, Administration and Human Resources to effectively meet the objectives of the business. Ensure practices meet company policy and governing regulations. Maintain effective asset and profit management systems.

• Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
Responsible for controlling accounting operations. Maintaining records and preparing financial reports. Directs activities of general accounting, internal reviews, cost accounting, budgeting controls, financial analysis and financial projections. Establish and maintain internal accounting policies, practices, and procedures that ensure company and Scott Fetzer policies, procedures and directives are met. Develop reviews, plans and schedules that address the requirements below, report findings and make recommendations to management. – less
Fast paced work environment
Word Processing Assistant (Former Employee), Detroit, MINovember 16, 2013
Pros: helping clients to become independent with welfare programs and education options
Cons: computer glitches or delays of benefits caused unavoidable issues
A typical day at work involved multitasking, highly client oriented, high volume of paperwork including mail to process on a daily basis, and provide casework information to clients upon request.
Excellent team to work with!
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Poca,WVNovember 4, 2013
Great work environment, enjoyed daily interactions with co-workers and management. Only reason no longer there, company was sold.
Non stop seeing different places
Self Employed being my own boss (Former Employee), Okolona, MS picked up load 300 yards from homeJune 18, 2013
Pros: sleep in different city every night
Cons: size of bed and having to make it every morning
typical day in the drivers seat was very interesting. Learning my way around our great nation, site seeing and getting paid for it. Meeting people of different cultures and having time to carry on a conversation with them as we worked. Having to manage expenses, time and documentation at same time. Learning faster is not quickest but persistent and – more... dedication will prevail in the long run. But hardest thing for me was being away from family for extended periods of time. – less
fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 15, 2013
Pros: mall job not to far
Cons: not enough hours
maintain workplace neat assist customers with purchases maintain floor neat
Tough District To Teach In
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), Westland, MIApril 14, 2013
Lower class area, so kind of scary, but I made it through unharmed but decided not to continue teaching in a scary part of town.
Lunch Aide
Lunch Aide (Former Employee), Westland, MIDecember 18, 2012
When I was a lunch aide at the local elementary school I was responsible for making sure the kids recieved their lunch, cleaned up their tables and then went outside to play.
n/a
Operator (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLDecember 13, 2012
Pros: great benefits
Cons: n/a
It was great to learn how to program keyless entry remotes and it was fun and great place to work
Nice enviroment, part time position only.
Secretary (Former Employee), Hayes, VADecember 3, 2012
Pros: schedule my own work day
Cons: no benefits when you work part time.
supervisor calls in and checks on things, answer calls, data entry, check and dispurse mail, track down pricing for materials ( lots of time on phone). again part time.
Great People but bad compensation
Software Engineer Lead (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 24, 2012
Pros: people, customers
Cons: management
Management has changed a lot in recent years and with the join with GE things are getting too complicated and compensation has not increased
A Productive and great working environment.
Assessor (Current Employee), Oakland & Wayne countiesMarch 31, 2012
Pros: free trips and lunches.
Cons: mental health
A typical day at work was productive and busy. I learned the different cultures and traditions. I was primarily my own boss and my co-workers were team task oriented in their job duties and their performances as well. There was nothing hard about this specific job. The most enjoyable part of the job was assessing and monitoring teh consumers.
Enjoyed manageing overall buisiness
Owner/Manager (Former Employee), Irma, ABJuly 25, 2014
Pros: satisfaction of serving and satisfying customers each day
Opened shop by 6AM 6 days per week.
Ordered supplys and inventory of parts and equipment, supervised employees, served customers and serviced customer equipment.
Managed operation of the business full time and closed the shop after the last customer was served after 6 PM.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and serving the customers as well – more... as haveing an exellent relationship with my employees. – less
wayne uma ótima empresa para se trabalhar
auxiliar de linha de produção e montador A (Former Employee), Rio de Janeiro, RJJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: refeição no local..premiação por produtividade..participação de lucros..
Cons: não tenho oque dizer contra ..
otimo ambiente ..relação funcionário e patrão muito bom ..ótimos amigos de trabalhos ...