Would you enjoy working with a company that supports and encourages Team Members to pursue their dreams and set goals to reach them? Would you look forward to going to work with a company who stands on principles that grow and advance the company and, most importantly, develop you as a person? Wayne’s Environmental Services is currently seeking an individual to join our Customer Experience Team. At Wayne’s, we strive for World Class Service every time.
What You Will Be Doing:
- This position oversees office administration for Wayne's Landscape Services and Wayne's Home Services.
- Talking with customers by phone or in person and receiving requests for services and other various requests including, but not limited to payments, address changes, cancellations, etc., with a high degree of courtesy and professionalism
- Calling customers to schedule appointments
- Creating account and appointment notes to document customer conversations and requests
- Running reports and printing daily work
- Following all Wayne’s policies and procedures
- Receiving and processing payments
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need to Have:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of customer service experience; call center experience is a plus
- 1+ years of basic computer skills
Other Skills Needed:
- Knowledge of telephone etiquette and a pleasant voice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills—written and oral
- Hard worker and Team Player
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Attendance
- Integrity, Courage, Character, and Perseverance
Indeed - 21 months ago
The Waynes Landscape Services division can handle all your landscape needs, including landscape design, landscape installation, and...