Would you enjoy working with a company that supports and encourages Team Members to pursue their dreams and set goals to reach them? Would you look forward to going to work with a company who stands on principles that grow and advance the company and, most importantly, develop you as a person?
Waynes Environmental Services is currently seeking a detail-oriented professional to join our Human Resource team!
- Payroll for all companies in the Waynes family
- Payroll journal entries
- Assists with benefit invoice reconciliation
- Maintains uniform inventory and submits apparel orders
- Provide support with recruitment efforts
- Assists with event planning
- Prepares & maintains team member files
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive disposition and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- At least 1 year HR or Accounting experience
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion