3rd Shift Custodian - Part Time (25-29 hours per week) ; 1 am to 7 am, Tuesday through Saturday. Must be reliable, able to lift 40 lbs, work independently and pass criminal background check. $7.25 per hour
Position: Custodian 1:00 am-7:00 am
Supervisor: Maintenance Director
- A Friendly, “Customer Service” attitude; neat, professional appearance
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma
- Within the Preschool area, Child Care, Front Desk Area, Child Watch & Special Needs Lockers:
1. Trash collection in all areas.
2. Wipe down & scrub spots on walls.
3. Wet mop floors.
4. Vacuum rugs & carpets.
5. Clean vents as needed.
6. Dust ceiling & baseboard corners.
7. Wipe down doors & door jambs.
- Within the Family Locker rooms, Lobby restrooms, Child Watch restrooms & Child Care restrooms:
1. Fill all paper dispensers & soap dispensers.
2. General cleaning of all restrooms (sinks, toilets, mirrors, urinals, partitions etc.).
3. Floors – dry & wet mop.
4. Wipe down walls.
5. Wipe down showers.
6. Clean chairs & benches.
7. Stock clean towels.
8. Vacuum & mop floors.
- Vacuum the floors and collect the trash in the Member Services/Front Desk area.
- Within the Front Entrance:
1. Vacuum the floors.
2. Dust the ceiling and baseboards.
3. Clean and rearrange furniture in the front lobby.
4. Fill the water jug in the front lobby & in the back hall.
- Pick up trash on or near sidewalk area.
- Dust & wet mop the Community room.
- Wipe down all areas of the Conference room.
- Vacuum Computer lab.
- Sweep down facility stairwells & wet mop the landings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Terms of Employment
Must submit copy of high school diploma or general equivalency diploma.
Must provide 2 weeks notice in writing should they decide to leave this position.
Performs other duties as assigned.