WAYNESBURG UNIVERSITY Employee Reviews

Helped me find internships
Copy Editor (Current Employee) –  Waynesburg, PAMarch 3, 2017
This website helped me find internships in the local area. It was great because it offered me several different opportunities.
Productive and fun workplace
Graduate Assistant for Student Activities (Current Employee) –  Waynesburg, PAJanuary 28, 2017
A very relaxed and efficient workplace. Open communication with a clear understanding of job responsibilities. An extremely fun place to work that allows you to bring your ideas to the table.
Wu
Curriculum & Educational Policy Chair (Current Employee) –  Waynesburg, PANovember 25, 2016
It has been a wonderful experience. There are a lot of wonderful staff and faculty at the university. However, I would like the opportunity to get back into the research end of things.
Best University for Criminal Justice Studies
Student (Current Employee) –  Waynesburg, PANovember 23, 2016
In my four years as a student I can honestly say this was the best decision I ever made by coming here. The professors are wonderful and are always available to contact if needed. The campus is beautiful and the students are as friendly as can be.
A work Study position with excellent supervisors
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waynesburg, PAOctober 31, 2016
Excellent flexibility on scheduling and availability. Fun environment while maintaining professional habits. Fun working with other students. Prepares individuals for laboratory work.
Good
Peer Tutor (Former Employee) –  Waynesburg, PAMay 14, 2016
Working at Waynesburg University was a great experience. It was great for students being able to have a job while taking classes.
Pros
Good jobs
Cons
Salary
Waynesburg University
Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Waynesburg, PaMarch 22, 2015
Great place to work and get started. I currently work as an adjunct but I am trying to get on full time and it is proving to be difficult.
Pros
Flexible for adjuncting
Cons
Hard to get on full time.
Fun workplace and great opportunity to develop personal relationships
RESIDENT ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Waynesburg, PaMarch 18, 2015
A typical day on the job consists of walking through dorms and talking with residents about a variety of things including but not limited to: school, work, and family. There is also time to check dorms for cleanliness and ensure everything is working properly (washing machines, lights, etc.)
Pros
The poeple are great
Cons
The compensation is very low for the amount of time required
Great people
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Waynesburg UniversityJanuary 10, 2015
Working with great people and students is fun. The University has excellent staff members, but it is also the students that make the University. They are great people who are committed to doing their best everyday. Excellent facilities, and a very pretty campus.
Productive workplace
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waynesburg, PADecember 18, 2014
I did clerical work, faxing, filing, sorting mail. I also scheduled classrooms for professors for each semester.
On my own
Coach's Office Operator (Former Employee) –  Waynesburg, PAJune 9, 2014
I was mainly on my own most of the time. Helping out Coach with calling recruits, answering questions they had. It was mainly by myself getting work done.
Great place to start gaining IT experience.
WAYNESBURG UNIVERSITY IT HELP DESK (Current Employee) –  Waynesburg, PAApril 14, 2014
Great place to start gaining IT experience. Different things to do everyday. Always have to learn something new.
Pros
Able to work while attending school.
RN at the Student Health Services (Current Employee) –  Waynesburg, PAMarch 9, 2014
A typical day consists of taking care of sick students, and getting them the proper medication (if needed) to help them recover from their illness.
Exceptional Teaching Opportunity
Adjunct Professor of Business (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 9, 2014
My time as an Adjunct Facilitator for the undergraduate business and MBA courses at Waynesburg University fed my love of adult education. Both my management team and peers were a dream to work with. I truly feel so lucky to have worked and represented such an outstanding university.
Adjunct faculty
Nursing Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Canonsburg, PAOctober 9, 2013
Classes are 5 weeks long. Salary is 1800/5 weeks. Facilities are accommodating to working instructors and students
Fast Paced Fun Environment
Intramural Director (Former Employee) –  Waynesburg, PAApril 18, 2012
Fast Paced Fun Environment
I loved working this job and interacting with people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WAYNESBURG UNIVERSITY. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5