Join Our Multi-Million Dollar Business Development Center (Waynesville, NC)
As part of the Internet Department for Waynesville Automotive located in Waynesville, NC the Internet Sales Coordinator builds business by initiating and receiving phone calls and responding to Internet generated leads from customers seeking to purchase automobiles. Timely responses to customer inquiries are critical to setting appointments resulting in sales and achieving customer satisfaction.
- Timely response to requests by customers
- Communicate effectively with telephone and Internet customers and prospects.
- Update records and enter customer information into system.
- Set customer appointments for dealership visits.
- Follow up with customers to ensure quality of service.
- Maintain e-mail/phone follow-up schedules for all customers.
- Enhance skills through ongoing training, feedback and quality assurance results.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Follow written procedures.
- Take care of the customers' needs.
- Solve practical problems within guidelines.
- Work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Bring energy to the performance of tasks.
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality
- Complete assigned tasks on a timely basis.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Effective writing ability
- Basic Computer skills
- Typing 30+ wpm.
- Other Languages, especially Spanish.
- Experience using Office telephone systems.
- Experience in Customer Service.
- Experience in a Call Center environment.
- Knowledge of standard office equipment.