WCA

WCA Employer Reviews

An last resort
control hooper (Former Employee), houston,TexasNovember 6, 2014
Pros: pay every week
Cons: work in all type of weather
A bad place to work. I wouldn't recommend any one to work there. Also if you show up every day your not going to work every day.
Very Unorganized
Sales (Former Employee), HoustonJune 16, 2014
Pros: decent base, good immediate co-workers
Cons: spotty service, no stability, unreasonable expectations
This company is in transition and has a lot of growing to do. Roles are not defined, commission structure changes, just initiated Salesforce but hasn't abandoned the two other crm systems leading to 3 redundant reports daily. High turnover, very spotty service. Nice co-workers but management and company in general need an over haul.
Does not take good care of their trucks.
Sanitation Driver (Former Employee), Bloomfield, NMMarch 30, 2014
Driver safety was not a high priority. Trucks were not pulled and repaired as needed.
Work in progress
Outside Construction Account Executive (Current Employee), Hillisborough and Polk CountiesDecember 16, 2013
I have a bias review as I have not been with the company over a year. I will say they have great potential and I enjoy what I do and I am good @ my job. For the most part this is a good position. I enjoy closing sales and working in the field
For me
Dump Truck Operator (Former Employee), Tomball, TXOctober 14, 2013
I think it was just that place that was like that...When I first started I liked it but then I couldn't get my days because someone's family had started working up there.
I am an early bird
Driver (Former Employee), N Little Rock, ARAugust 26, 2013
Pros: starting early and finishing early
Cons: breaking down anytime during your route
It`s a quiet morning until u start those engines up at 3 in the morning. I get to wake people up with the banging of those dumpsters. my day starts early so I get off early. Mondays was the hardest, but down hill from that. You are out there with your route sheet picking up the customers, and listening to the radio, by then your job is completed and you are home before rush hour.
Nice work place
Driver (Former Employee), Gain, A1June 12, 2013
Pros: hours
Cons: weather
This is a good job if you are looking for a challenge. Great group of people to work for, the hardest part of the job is dealing with the weather.
Fun place to work
Technology Coordinator (Current Employee), Greensburg, PAMay 29, 2013
Great people great cause. Non-profit organization providing help to the community.
TRASH TRUCK DRIVER
truck driver (Former Employee), SEMINOLE, OKMarch 2, 2013
I WENT TO WORK AT 6AM M-F AND SOME SATURDAYS AND OFF MOST HOLIDAYS.
I LEARNED HOW TO WORK WITH CUSTOMERS TO GET THEIR BILLS PAID. HOW TO BEST HANDLE SITUATIONS WHEN I HAD TO REPO A TRASH CAN DUE TO NONE PAYMENT...THE PROPER WAY TO DELIVER A TRASH CAN
HOW TO DRIVE A REAR LOAD AND A SIDE LOAD ON ROUTES
THE HARDEST PART WAS ALL THE DRIVING WHICH WAS ALSO THE EASIEST PART..I DID ENJOY MY JOB THERE
garbage pickup
Driver (Former Employee), floridaNovember 19, 2012
i enjoyed working with this company. I was able to keep in shape. management was ok.. co-workers were missed. the hardest part of the job was adjusting to the bad smells. the most enjoyable part of working, keeping a fast and safe pass to finish early to enjoy the rest of my day home.