WDS Employee Reviews

unclean with poor management
customer service (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDSeptember 15, 2016
the supervisors were inappropriate and unprofessional often belittling the employees under them. It was a very negative environment and not accommodating to people with medical accomidations
Cons
very small selections for food, outdated systems, inadequate training
Fun place to make sales
Demonstrator (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CAAugust 7, 2016
I would love going to work because I would be able to sale a product and talk to people. I was able to be free to be me and help others at the same time. I think the hardest part was standing on concrete for the whole shift.
building customer service
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 26, 2016
.hardest part of the job was to stay focused and figure out the customers problem. i learned how to communicate and build a relationship with the customers.
server
Customer service supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wichita Falls, TXJune 4, 2016
it was an amazing place i had great managers i made a lot of money and the server were cool it wasn't a lot of dram the shifts are very easy to deal with and the food i amazing the only thing i didn't like it was a joke free place meaning i couldn't go outside to smoke
Great for a young employee
Technical support (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDMay 24, 2016
I like the atmosphere on most days. It is a great job for a young person who does not have a family and is okay with working nights.
Pros
fairly flexible schedule
Cons
drama filled work environment
Really Enjoyed working there
Tier II Tech Support for Verizon Wirless (Former Employee) –  Wichita Falls, TXApril 27, 2016
I really enjoyed working for the company just didnt like some of the supervisors there,they didnt want to do their job and so it was difficult to deal with it.and then the company closed a year later.
Learning experience, and i felt like i was part of a team.
CSR/WAREHOUSE (Former Employee) –  Beardstown, ILApril 23, 2016
A typical day was emailing, making order, filling and delivering them.
I learned many things about customer service and many other things. The management and co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job was probably all the emails. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that i was a valuable part of a team.
Pros
I was basically my own boss.
Cons
I had no restroom on the facility had to use the one next door.
Friendly employees, problem with the insurance
Customer Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDApril 4, 2016
There is an insurance issue when adding a spouse to your insurance and there is an undisclosed amount that when it starts coming out of your check it is too late to change and you have to payout 49% of your check for the first year until open enrollment to fix the situation, or quit, I wish I didn't have to but I could not afford to stay.
Pros
group support
Cons
short lunchs, insurance
management will BBQ for you
Tier II Tech Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDFebruary 11, 2016
Not such a bad place, other than leadership's lack of interest in developing agents for management positions. Only evening shifts are available. Fun competitions and it's easy to get involved with shaping the culture. Difficult to feel supported as an individual. No dress code so unbelievable what is considered appropriate work wear by employees.
Pros
Food shares, parties, very spirited
Cons
Only one shift is available: evenings. Lack of enthusiasm of leads
Productive and flexible work environment
Cellular phone support (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDDecember 9, 2015
The work is straight forward and simple to understand, your basic call center set up cellphone support. Management is pretty non existent, You'll see a manager on your first day, after that team leads are your only link to assistance.
Pros
Nice break room
Cons
You are on your own
A mild call center.
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDNovember 6, 2015
This is technical support, Boise. This is not customer care or retention. I could work here until I retired, if I wanted to. There's generally no possibility of getting fired as long as you don't intentionally try to do so. WDS still has metrics, but it's a completely different animal than customer care or retention. Nice place, nice people. Believe it or not, the managers and supervisors here actually have some experience in leadership.
Pros
Easy to get the job.
Cons
Wow. That's a tough one. Can't think of any, honestly.
Very slow and or fast at times depending on the day.
Lead Demonstrator (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORSeptember 2, 2015
Very slow and or fast at times depending on the day. Great co-workers. Great management. and amazing regular customers. long periods of standing. Great pay and benefits.
Pros
Great pay and benifits
Cons
Standing for such long periods of time.
Stressful and challenging
TECH SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDAugust 30, 2015
This job can be very stressful at times and can be upsetting as well. I really love the people that I work with and enjoy the fact that I meet new people everyday. Interaction with the customers can be very upsetting or stressful, however, there are times where it is very enjoyable.
career growth
Regional Operations Director (Former Employee) –  Central Valley, CAAugust 27, 2015
• Operational oversight and supervision of 3+ facilities.
• Oversee and ensure office management are focused on providing consistent, excellent patient service
• Meet annual Sales and production goals of $7.2 million
• Placed Customer Service standard to insure happy employees and great patient experience
• Oversee compliance with federal, state, and local regulations that impact business operations
• Collaborate with experienced professionals in corporate and operations offices
• Analyze business and financial data to recognize trends, build on strengths, improve weak areas, and identify anomalies occurring in the facility
• Provide feedback and address performance issues quickly and thoroughly
• Oversee departments to ensure that priority projects and initiatives are executed and brought to completion
good company to work for. lots of potential
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 16, 2015
fast pace job. need to be on your toes and make sure to double check the product that is unloaded. the hours can be long at times.
sellings products to customers
Food Demonstrator (Former Employee) –  Covington, WAJanuary 17, 2015
learn about sells techniques , cooking a variety of foods, demo food and merchandise not whole lot of working hours, only 2 to 3 days of work every 2 weeks, no advancement. my co workers were great very helpful when needed to ask them questions. hardest part was getting customers to buy the demo products in which i was demonstrating.
Pros
6 hours of work
Cons
not enough days to be able to work
Worst job ever!
Technical Support and Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDNovember 3, 2014
By far the worst company I ever worked for. The only thing I can say good is that they worked with my schedule.
Pros
schedule
Cons
everything else
Poor management makes a good contract pointless...
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  PooleAugust 5, 2014
The work place is terribly structure, there is no organization and the management is way too far from focused on the job and the employees. Team Leaders have got no interest or support for the Agents a part from few ones, and it feels like going over and over around the same mistakes with the Company never been capable of dealing with issue and solve it. The KPI Bonus scheme is a joke so don't count on it too much.
Real shame as the workers are really cosmopolitan and with lots of people with skills that are completely ignored.
Pros
lovely people from all over the world.
Cons
bad management, awful time schedule, ridiculous kpi targets.
It's work and it pays a bill
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  San Leandro, CAJuly 24, 2014
My typical day on the job is making sure i have enough work to get me thru the day, remain a busy bee while my management and co-workers are happy doing what ever makes them feel good. The hardest part of my job is lack of work and goofy around, i dislike wasting gas when i could have been productive in other areas. Once my job is complete now the fun has began.
Pros
customer service
Cons
sales advisor
fun and productive work place
agent (Former Employee) –  wichita falls, txJuly 17, 2014
A typical day at WDS consisted of a numerous calls coming in about problems I had to help fix. I enjoyed helping and making customers happy. My co workers and Supervisor always had a positive attitude and helped me with a call or gave me advice. I'd have to say the hardest part about working there was of course the unsatisfied customers. Even though you tried your best they still remain unhappy. I enjoyed the people I was working with and the things I learned about customer service and working with tech support.
Pros
always someone around to help if needed

2.7