WE CARE PEDIATRICS Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Registered Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  East Point, GANovember 10, 2014
This place does not care anything about its employees. This place is known to have a high turn over rate. They do not believe in patient care, but quantity of quality any day. Employees work over 80 hours and only paid straight time for overtime. They believe in working you hard, but they do not reward you for anything that you do. Please be ware of this company. They have had alot of valuable employees who had left because they were unappreciated.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Underpaid, Management with little experience, no OSHA in place
Fast-paced medical environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Salem, NHSeptember 24, 2014
A day at We Care Pediatrics was spent with friendly co-workers, smart doctors, and bubbly babies, toddlers, and adolescents. I got to experience how a medical office works and learn about people and the medical problems that they are faced with. I learned how to work with EMR, insurance companies, how to deal with serious situations and much more. Some days were hard at We Care Pediatrics but I got through the day and learned from them to further my education for the future. By getting experience in that office it confirmed my career decision of being in the medical field. I have resigned from We Care Pediatrics in July of 2014 in order to seek a job where I can be a clinical medical assistant rather than an administrative medical assistant.
Medical Assistant Extern
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJJune 6, 2012
Comforting, assisting the doctor with patient visits, and keeping organized was a typical day at work. I learned how to give flu shots, their procedures, fill out different charts, and check insurance. The management was very intimidating. My co-workers were friendly and very helpful. The hardest part of the job was hearing the babies cry. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing all the babies and toddlers.
Pros
being able to learn new things everyday
Cons
no pay