WE CARE PEDIATRICS

WE CARE PEDIATRICS United States Employee Reviews

Fast-paced medical environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Salem, NHSeptember 24, 2014
A day at We Care Pediatrics was spent with friendly co-workers, smart doctors, and bubbly babies, toddlers, and adolescents. I got to experience how a medical office works and learn about people and the medical problems that they are faced with. I learned how to work with EMR, insurance companies, how to deal with serious situations and much more. Some days were hard at We Care Pediatrics but I got through the day and learned from them to further my education for the future. By getting experience in that office it confirmed my career decision of being in the medical field. I have resigned from We Care Pediatrics in July of 2014 in order to seek a job where I can be a clinical medical assistant rather than an administrative medical assistant.
I enjoy the staff and patients.
Medical Office Manager (Current Employee), East Point, GAOctober 9, 2012
Medical office is fast paced, process banking and payroll with Quickbooks, assistant front office staff. Training, Process mail and distribute. Reports. Training with clinical staff, assist vendors and Insurance reps. Process the GA-HITREC Medicaid Incentative Grant Patient Apllication.
Medical Assistant Extern
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Clifton, NJJune 6, 2012
Pros: being able to learn new things everyday
Cons: no pay
Comforting, assisting the doctor with patient visits, and keeping organized was a typical day at work. I learned how to give flu shots, their procedures, fill out different charts, and check insurance. The management was very intimidating. My co-workers were friendly and very helpful. The hardest part of the job was hearing the babies cry. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing all the babies and toddlers.