Woman based company with a global outreach
EA and PA to CFO (Former Employee) – New York, NY – September 24, 2013
- Provided strategic support to Executive’s direct reports and leadership team
- Independently acted as a liaison between Executive leads, agency resources and outside consultants
- Heavy calendar management
- Organized teleconferences using MOC/LiveMeeting or RoundTable where possible.
- Coordinate travel for Executive both domestically and internationally along with transfers, hotels, visas, etc
- Processed Executive’s complex expense reports
- Created and format documents electronically including letters, memos, trip reports, itineraries, status reports, presentations (PowerPoint), spreadsheets (Excel), scorecards/dashboards and other related documents
- Managed logistics for business planning/strategic planning efforts and workshops/meetings
- Supported Executive in managing contributions to non-profits and funding from the Agency’s general account.
not enough work to challenge me, 80% women