We Energies

We Energies Employer Reviews

positive work place
Service Technician II (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJune 17, 2014
Pros: 1 hour lunch break - worked alone and was trusted to make decisions regarding service to customers, excellent health care
Cons: making sure that i made the right decision when it came to giving service to customers
I worked at We Energies for 30 years. I loved my job title and I got along with all of my co-workers. I was never wrote up and I worked alone with my truck in the field. Every day was different because I went from house to house and gave the service that was dispatched to me.
Great Pay
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJune 12, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: boring
This was a summer job in which I did basic office administration. It was kind of boring, but it was a great summer job because I earned a lot of money. I also was able to work on my own a lot, which I really appreciate.
Work Life Balance - Direction and Focus
Senior Engineer - Wholesale Energy and Fuel (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 27, 2014
Pros: security, management
Excellent work environment with good work life balance. Extremely talented senior management
Great company to work for.
Telecollector (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 13, 2014
Pros: public park was outside and farmer's market during the season
Cons: downtown and had to pay for parking let alone find one that wasn't blocks away.
A typical day at work for me was assisting customers with pay arrangements for their energy bill. The management that was there were very approachable and helpful. My co-workers were awesome. The helped me out with things that I didn't understand and we all worked well as a team. The hardest part about the job was to not take it to the heart. The part – more... I enjoyed the most was being able to help and provide the necessary resources for a customer. – less
Corporate Information Specialist (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 26, 2014
I have enjoyed my time at We Energies but I am looking for new challenges in my career.
Good Pay, but management needs work and better benefits
Positive Id Callback Team Representative (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: no benefits to seasonal workers
The pay was excellent even as a seasonal worker (only working 10 months out of the year). however the management played favorites and could use work. The main reason I left was because of the benefits that were offered to seasonal... which was basically none.
wonderful manager to work for and company
Receptionist (Former Employee), Waukesha, WIJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: able to do anything i was given responsibility as i was trusted to do job
Cons: union job and i was not in the union i was through manpower and was laid off
tthis was a wonderful job I learned a lot. I helped everyone in there job.
challenging great work hours
contractor (Former Employee), downtown Milwaukee.January 2, 2014
Pros: work hours, no weekends or nights
Cons: many different types of softwares and devices. takes many months to become familiar with them all.
Support numerous software applications via phone, email and voice mail. Used Remedy and Active Directory. Logged into phone system ready to accept calls, read emails and start assisting customers with their various computer issues.
Laid back and friendly work environment
Intern (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIOctober 20, 2013
Pros: friendly people, laid back
Cons: quiet, can make days long at times
They pay well and it is a relaxing place to work. Your job description will be very clear and your job duties will be almost the same everyday.
Family-owned travel company
Secretary (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIOctober 18, 2013
I was able to gain experience in my field of marketing, sales, tradeshows, customer service (B2B).
Great paying company
Customer Service Representative/Lead (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WISeptember 23, 2013
Pros: able to use my customer service skills to my fullest potential
Cons: very difficult to advance due to based on senority and insurance is very expensive
I take incoming calls daily assisting customers with their utility bills. I also train and facilitate incoming reps when needed meaning when a new class starts. I am considered a lead meaning I handle supervisor calls where I am able to make executive decisions to continue to make our customers satisfied. The hardest part of my job is its part time – more... and I am in need of a full time position. – less
Good Company
Office Assistant II (Former Employee), Two Rivers, WIMay 28, 2013
Pros: nice work environment, good opportunities
Cons: working for the union.
I enjoyed my time with We Energies. There were ample opportunities to improve the station and yourself.
There wasn't a day that I didn't want to go to work.
CUSTODIAN/MAILROOM (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 6, 2013
My day alway would start off do a set for one of the manegers that was having a meeting or a party. The whole day we were always moving to what ever room needed to be set for later that day or the next day if possible. The two men that I worked with were great to work with we enjoyed our job. The only time that it was a little difricult was when when – more... we had a set up one after another in the same room. I was great to go to a room for a set up and there was lots of food. – less
Great Place To Work
Senior Engineer (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIFebruary 16, 2013
We Energies is a great company to work for. The professional wages are not exceptional but the work environment has made my experience very positive.
Great Utility
Power Plant Maintenance Outage Planner (Current Employee), Marquette, MIJanuary 13, 2013
Pros: pay is pretty good, strong safety record.
Cons: the power plants are understaffed and underfunded due to legal wranglings
WE Energies is a great company to work for, they treat their employees well and we are paid well. Safety is the highest concern and that is apparent at all levels of the organization. Highly recommended! Gonna miss WE when I move to the west coast.
Very productive place to work.
Customer Service Overflow/Tellecollector (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIOctober 13, 2012
We Energies is a great company to work for. A typical day would consist of assisting customers with a variety of things such as establishing payment plans, processing payments, discussing usage and money savings tips, setting up reconnect orders, and jus providing them with information that can help them stay in good standing with their account.
Review
MeterTech (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIAugust 7, 2012
my typical day at work consists of picking up my work and going into the field to install Meters and dealing with customers issues
I learned how to deal with everyone, i only deal with management when i had a question to ask because i work alone.. i got alone with my coworker. the hardest part of my job .was working in the cold weather .the most enjoyable – more... part of the job was making a difference in peoples life. – less
very productive
Lineman/Foreman (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJune 23, 2012
Best Lineman in the biz just the worst management. Spent six years at metro north just to be taken over by stupidity. Get er done.

About We Energies

Wisconsin's cold winters would be that much colder without Wisconsin Gas' steady supply of natural gas to residential, commercial, – Read more