We Rent It, an equipment rental store with 7 locations and growing across Central Texas, is seeking a Marketing Assistant to join our team! The Marketing Assistant will also be promoting a new full service RV dealership, RV Source, which will be opening in August in Bryan.
- Assist in acquisition, analysis and utilization of customer lists
- Support customer communication and logistics for events, trade shows, mailings and related activities via telephone and email.
- Assist the Marketing Director with the implementation of a complete marketing program and marketing initiatives. Specifically, the Marketing Assistant will be required to help write and design marketing materials, which include but are not limited to articles, presentations, brochures, press releases, and monthly company newsletters.
- Communicating with vendors to implement promotional events and sales.
- Help with website and social media organization and updates.
- Achieved or pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, Management, or Business.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Advanced research skills.
- Good analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- “People person” who is confident and has a positive personality.
- Strong organizational and time management skills are critical, such as adhering to deadlines, multi-tasking, and prioritization.
- Ability to work both independently, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a cooperative and demanding environment.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles, taking all opportunities to go above and beyond the basic expectations.
- Detail-oriented: an attention to detail for tasks with zero tolerance for errors.
- A self-motivated individual who can work under stress and meet deadlines.
- An absolute commitment to customer services.
- A positive attitude and open mind that approaches problems from all angles.
- Basic HTML skills.
- Some experience and/or knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.
- A good sense of humor.
Looking for the right tools or equipment for the job? Find just what you need at We-Rent-It. From contractor equipment and supplies to...