As Marketing Analyst you’ll be responsible for supporting outbound marketing activities for WeDo Technologies products and services in the Northern American & Caribbean region (NAC).
You’ll be based in Washington and among others, your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates WeDo Technologies’ products in the market;
- Support the development of innovative marketing programs and initiatives that drive demand;
- Help translate technical capabilities of our solutions into high-impact materials that clearly communicate the value and benefits of our products to the marketplace;
- Develop and manage product collateral including datasheets, whitepapers, case studies, and technical documentation;
- Prepare and supervise the production of advertisements, webcasts, press releases, customer presentations, product brochures, direct mail etc;
- Ensure liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone and email;
- Collate and analyze media coverage;
- Research, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- Support the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
What we’re looking for
To join our team as Product Marketing Analyst YOU must HAVE:
- BS/BA or equivalent in Business, Marketing or related field;
- 2 to 3 years of experience in similar roles;
- Excellent writing skills with experience developing high-impact sales materials.
And YOU must BE:
- Passionate about working with Marketing tools and media;
- Able to work in a virtual team environment;
- Dynamic and motivated to achieve goals and exceed expectations;
- Supportive of and cohesive with team members.
WeDo is unable to provide visa sponsorship to external candidates and we do not cover relocation expenses.
If you feel that you have what it takes to be our next Product Marketing analyst, APPLY NOW!
About WeDo Technologies
WeDo Technologies is a worldwide leader in revenue and business assurance, providing software and expert consultancy for some of the biggest companies from the retail, energy and finance industries, as 500 highly-skilled professionals, WeDo Technologies has become recognized as a constant innovator and true market leader.