Commuter Shuttle Program Manager
WeDriveU, Inc. is the nation’s leading provider of transportation staffing solutions. Headquartered in Burlingame, California, the company operates in over 600 cities in 36 metropolitan areas across the United States. WeDriveU works with corporations, universities and individuals to provide them with staffing solutions for their ground transportation needs.
WeDriveU is looking for a talented individual to work within our client’s organization in Menlo Park to manage the day to day operations of their commuter shuttle program. As a key staff member of the company’s commute alternatives team, you will optimize their existing shuttle operations through shuttle route analysis and oversight of the entire shuttle system. You will work closely with the company’s IT department and shuttle vendor to analyze data obtained from shuttle operations in order to recognize and implement program efficiencies. Primary responsibilities will include project management, shuttle vendor oversight, route planning and program analysis designed to improve service delivery and ease of use.
Responsibilities / Objectives:
- Work with current commute alternatives staff and superiors in a collaborative team environment to improve shuttle operations
- Directly manage all vendors assigned to operate the company’s shuttle system and ensure they are meeting set performance metrics and objectives
- Work strategically using data analysis to develop program improvements
- Deliver regular reports to the staff and key stakeholders including but not limited to weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on program operations/improvements
- Organize, attend, and/or participate in special events and promotions advocating transportation alternatives
- Bachelor's degree or comparable experience in a related field
- Three (3) years relevant experience in corporate shuttle or transportation/program management
- Demonstrated proficiency with adapting to new environments and capacity to think and work in alternative ways
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills
Compensation is dependent on experience and qualifications.
For immediate consideration for the position, please reply with an introductory letter, your resume and salary history along with availability