Weatherby Healthcare Employee Reviews

Great Company - Limited growth
Recruiting Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 2, 2016
Fantastic organization from top to bottom. I love my co-workers. Its stressful but that's sales/staffing. Looking for new opportunities due to a very limited option to grow.
Pros
culture
Cons
no growtn
very good place to work
Emergency Medicine Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 23, 2016
Weatherby was a wonderful place to both work and grow your career. The reason i gave it 4 stars is that they need to be more realistic in the hiring process when they tell you about attainable goals the first year.
Great Culture
Medical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCFebruary 23, 2016
The work day is very fast paced pulling you in nineteen different directions. It is a team based environment, but you are competing to fill jobs with those same teammates. Performance expectations jump quickly.
Pros
Great enviroment, and people.
Cons
You are on call 24/7
Amazing culture and helpful Managers
Pediatric Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 8, 2015
I worked at Weatherby for one year and 5 months. I enjoyed it very much but decided to use my skills to benefit me with a different company.
Pros
Amazing culture
Cons
No OT for long hours
interesting
Physician Assistant-Certified (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAAugust 13, 2015
was my first locums job and had to learn the culture. the housing was horrible because it was in a bad area of Stockton and the ER group that I was hired for had a house that was in this bad area.
Pros
was able to travel and see my family and friends while on assignment
Cons
housing
An aggressive sales environment
Licensing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 6, 2015
Extremely tight deadlines to meet. Sales staff are very aggressive. Role is micromanaged. Co-workers are easy to get along with. The days go by quickly because of the volume of work.
Pros
Days go by quickly
Cons
Health benefits are not rich, micromanaged
weatherby healthcare
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCMarch 22, 2015
- make 100 phone calls daily
- 3 to 6 month sales cycle
- takes over a year to really see any progress
- culture is fun
- on the phone all day
Pros
good culture and work environment
Cons
short lunches, on the phone all day, not very good compensation unless a client side consultant
Great company where you work hard!
SALES CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCJune 23, 2014
Weatherby is a FANTASTIC company to work for! They're very supportive and they know the work you do is hard, so they really do everything they can to make it worthwhile. The people are really what makes this job worth it in the beginning, and the hardest part is staying motivated because it can definitely get tedious. There's a lot of opportunity with this company though, for both growth and money-making.
Incompetent Managers
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  ClinicSeptember 19, 2013
A word of caution!, this company is full of arrogant, unprofessional and incompetent account managers. The only interest they have is how much money can they pocket while you work for them. As a traveling nurse practitioner I have never encounter such a poorly managed group in my ten years in the profession. I suggest that if you are interested in becoming a travel nurse practitioner you look at the smaller recruiting agencies, they seem to need you more and therefore give you the respect and treat you with dignity unlike Weatherby.
Cons
worse recruiting company ever
Great place to work!!!
Leader (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 15, 2013
Weatherby's motto is "Putting People First" and the company delivers on that motto every day and in many ways. It is very unusual for a company the size of Weatherby to have a family feel, yet that is the environment. They do hold us accountable, however, and it is the responsibility of each individual to perform. The training, leadership, culture and workplace is unmatched in not only the staffing industry but ANY industry. The ability to earn alot of money in addition to providing patient care is extremely rewarding!
Pros
culture, people, leadership
Horrible place to start a new career! Not recommended at all
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 7, 2012
They have a high turnover rate as I continue to see employees come and go. I have only been able to keep my job here this long because I continue to fill up their database with new leads. They demand everyone puts in a certain number of new leads into the company database so that everyone has access to them and can call on them after your hard work in getting them.
Pros
no one is watching when you can and go
Cons
your whole book of business will be taken away
Weatherby Healthcare is a Great Place To Work...
Consultant (Current Employee) –  FloridaJune 1, 2012
In my short time here so far, it has been amazing. Leaders are willing to help you success and grow. The business partners/support staff always give 100% with a smile. I have never been apart of such a great company. There is always some activity or event for the staff. Wish I was here years ago. Love the casual dress attire, gives me more time to focus on my work then stressing on what to wear.
Pros
benefits are great, fun culture & performance driven mentality, everyone is exceptional
Cons
alot of emails throughout the day
Execellent Place to Work and Grow!
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fort LauderdaleJune 1, 2012
I feel that Weatherby Healthcare is the place to work and grow a career that not only will give you monetary satisfaction but the satisfaction that your work touches the lives of millions!
Co-workers have become my extended family and we are committed to seeing each other succeed.
I've learned more about sales in the 3 years that I've worked here than I have in a decade elsewhere.
The kind of job that you don't need an alarm clock to wake up for, you are pumped to get back into the office and see what opportunities are waiting for you...
Pros
too many to count, come apply and see for yourself
Cons
any cons are definitely outweighed by the pros
Weatherby is a GREAT company
Emergency Medicine Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 1, 2012
I typically don't write reviews but I saw some of the negative ones here and it really bothered me. Weatherby is fantastic company. I have been here for 4 years and still feel blessed for being part of this organization. We work hard and have a lot of fun in the process. Our days are full of challenges but that is what makes every day fun and unique. We are a family that is dedicated to the success of our physicians, hospitals, and that of each other. If you are looking for a fun, financially rewarding position that makes a difference in people’s lives, this is THE company to join.
Pros
in office gym, tuition reimbursement, encourage work / personal life balance
Great place to be!
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLJune 1, 2012
I have been with Weatherby for over 4 years and it is a great work environment with all the support in the world. You are supplied with all the tools you need to succeed and there are many seasoned leaders that are here to assist every step of the way. Commissions are low to start as a sales consultant but all the senior recruiters have been through it and once you get over the hump there is no limit to the revenue you can bring in for the company and ultimately yourself!
Pros
no territories, run your own desk
Cons
mostly phone sales aside from a couple yearly conferences
Solid Company
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 6, 2012
Weatherby is a great place to work! In fact, it’s even ranked in Fortune and Modern Healthcare as such which is the result of EMPLOYEE feedback/surveys. In full disclosure, it’s NOT for someone who expects to make money without effort, but truly the company changed my life. Management is extremely supportive with both feedback and resources to improve results, co-workers are fun and become a second family, and benefits are great. I can’t imagine a better place to work.
Pros
culture - amazing group of co-workers
GREAT Company -- GREAT People -- Great Atmosphere
Consultant (Current Employee) –  fort Lauderdale, FloridaFebruary 14, 2013
I've been a part of Weatherby Healthcare for about 8 months now; this is the best opportunity I've ever come across! IF you are driven, don't mind a little hard work and have a desire to succeed, Weatherby is the place to be! From the trip to Salt Lake City to our weekly meetings, I enjoy the training. I enjoy the support staff and TRULY enjoy helping link physicians and facilities.

What we do here at Weatherby really makes a difference across the country in SO many levels! I have referred three close friends to the company and would refer three more. Would recommend Weatherby AND CHG to anyone, wonderful place to be!
Pros
pto -- early days off -- gym on site -- nurse on site -- great management
Cons
none!
Outstanding work environment!!!
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ft. LauderdaleFebruary 20, 2013
I have been in the work force for 13 years, and have yet to experience a work environment as positive and welcoming as I have at Weatherby. I am going on my second year with this outstanding company, and see myself happily retiring here and enjoying all of the financial and personal and professional growth opportunities Weatherby has to offer! The leadership of this company is like none other, and any individual who is hired should consider themselves extremely fortunate!!
Pros
encouragement; advancement; appreciation; fun
Amazing work environment
Sales (Current Employee) –  FLJune 13, 2012
Can you name another place - that you can come in to work, have the potential to earn over 300k, wear shorts, play ping pong, work out, watch TV - all on site? This company is amazing. Yes difficult, and sales has a turnover, but only if you arent producing - even then the company does everything to coach its people properly and gives them the best chance to succeeed.
Pros
huge potential for pay - some people making over 500k per year
Cons
making 80 calls a day isnt easy
The best place I've ever worked!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 28, 2013
Weatherby Healthcare is a company like no other. Its core value is putting people first, and that's just what it does - from employees to clients and providers. The work we do is so important because it brings about positive patient outcomes. In addition to working with amazing people and receiving great benefits, Weatherby provides so many awesome "extras" for us. For example, we get fresh fruit every week and received single-cup, industrial coffee makers. We just asked for these things and they listened ... and accommodated the request!. I love it here!
Pros
support from your team and others, great setting, geat people, endless food!, being appreciated, working with people who really care about each other and their customers!

4.3