Weatherby Healthcare Employee Reviews

Fun place to work, but competitive
Physician Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 10, 2017
I enjoyed working at Weatherby and learned a ton. It was truly very competitive, you get what you put in. I felt that I worked hard, but had a target on my back for doing so.
Pros
Training, Games, Free Food, People
Cons
Micro Managing, Hard to move up
Great Company
Physician Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 3, 2017
It's a great company to work for! The culture and environment are what sets it apart from other companies. Fun people to work with, and lots of opportunity!
Pros
Growth and great workplace environment
Business Inteliignece Developer (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 8, 2017
Great work environment, management is awesome. Taught me life long lesson about team building and working collectively. There is really nothing I can complain about, they made coming to work everyday interesting and fresh.
Pros
Company Activities, Team Building
Cons
Na
Cool place to work if this is your thing
Assignment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 4, 2017
My position is not what I was worked up to be. That to me is a major turn off. It's not so simple to move within the company. Managers have favorites. But overall company takes care of their staff. They train you. Benefits are great. Culture is amazing. But positions are definitely not what they paint it to be so definitely try it out but it might Not be for you. Descriptions don't really do the positions much justice.
Great Experience
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 15, 2017
Great place to work, everyone is very friendly and easy to work with. A lot of cold calls daily but team environment is great. Base salary is less to be desired but a lot of ways to make great commission once you put in the time.
Pros
Cons
Base Salary
Overall great place to work
Psychiatrist Recruiter/Consultant (Full-Time) (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCFebruary 19, 2017
Weatherby Healthcare is an overall great place to work. The company offers good benefits, good leadership, great training opportunities and, best of all, a great culture.
Felt like a cult
Physician Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 20, 2017
Beautiful building and the interview process is a whole day meeting various managers and divisions. The training was really great. As for the culture and security its pretty cut throat.
Productivity and different games throughout the year.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 10, 2016
Typical day: Assess my workload to see if I can help out co-workers.
What I learned: To be patient, check over completed assignments thoroughly very important.
Co-Workers: I've worked with some of the best Admins., everyone has different personality so we knew how to adjust, and the best team players ever.
Hardest part of the job: Distributing the sales leads to the Sales Consultant.
The most enjoyable part of the job: Laughing and joking with my co-workers.
Pros
Lots of Free lunches and fun activities
Cons
Needed more Administrative Assistant Support
Fun place to work at
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 2, 2016
A typical day would be cold calling doctors for placements into locums hospitalists positions. I learned how to effectively work with 5+ people to place a doctor into a hospital with overcoming obstacles in just about every placement. Co-workers were great to work with. The hardest part of the job is that there are so many working parts that it is easy for deals to fall apart. You can do your job completely and one part can fall apart which is very frustrating. To work with a doctor for 3-5 months, get to the end and the deal fall off is the worst. Also, working off the clock is a regular part of the job. Weekends and nights taking calls is a regular part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people i work with. All very good people to work with and for.
Pros
The people, earning potentials, benefits.
Cons
The amount of people involed in the deal, how easy a deal can fall apart.
Great company
Sales Recruiter - Orthopedic Surgery Team (Former Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLAugust 16, 2016
Great Corporate Culture. Great Benefits. Would recommend for anyone willing to put in the time for a growing industry.
Pros
Gym onsite, free yoga, free medical clinic onsite
Cons
micro managed. but worth it for all the perks
Great Company - Limited growth
Recruiting Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 2, 2016
Fantastic organization from top to bottom. I love my co-workers. Its stressful but that's sales/staffing. Looking for new opportunities due to a very limited option to grow.
Pros
culture
Cons
no growtn
very good place to work
Emergency Medicine Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 23, 2016
Weatherby was a wonderful place to both work and grow your career. The reason i gave it 4 stars is that they need to be more realistic in the hiring process when they tell you about attainable goals the first year.
Great Culture
Medical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCFebruary 23, 2016
The work day is very fast paced pulling you in nineteen different directions. It is a team based environment, but you are competing to fill jobs with those same teammates. Performance expectations jump quickly.
Pros
Great enviroment, and people.
Cons
You are on call 24/7
Amazing culture and helpful Managers
Pediatric Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 8, 2015
I worked at Weatherby for one year and 5 months. I enjoyed it very much but decided to use my skills to benefit me with a different company.
Pros
Amazing culture
Cons
No OT for long hours
interesting
Physician Assistant-Certified (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAAugust 13, 2015
was my first locums job and had to learn the culture. the housing was horrible because it was in a bad area of Stockton and the ER group that I was hired for had a house that was in this bad area.
Pros
was able to travel and see my family and friends while on assignment
Cons
housing
An aggressive sales environment
Licensing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 6, 2015
Extremely tight deadlines to meet. Sales staff are very aggressive. Role is micromanaged. Co-workers are easy to get along with. The days go by quickly because of the volume of work.
Pros
Days go by quickly
Cons
Health benefits are not rich, micromanaged
weatherby healthcare
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCMarch 22, 2015
- make 100 phone calls daily
- 3 to 6 month sales cycle
- takes over a year to really see any progress
- culture is fun
- on the phone all day
Pros
good culture and work environment
Cons
short lunches, on the phone all day, not very good compensation unless a client side consultant
Great company where you work hard!
SALES CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCJune 23, 2014
Weatherby is a FANTASTIC company to work for! They're very supportive and they know the work you do is hard, so they really do everything they can to make it worthwhile. The people are really what makes this job worth it in the beginning, and the hardest part is staying motivated because it can definitely get tedious. There's a lot of opportunity with this company though, for both growth and money-making.
Great earning potential horrible culture
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJune 12, 2014
Do not plan on advancement. Plan on being beaten to a pulp by the day to day.
Outstanding company that rewards hard work while having fun
sales (Current Employee) –  ftlFebruary 10, 2014
Weatherby is very unique b/c of its culture and commitment to its people. For anyone that has worked for multiple employers you will quickly see that those who are successful at Weatherby are the ones that have fully bought into this culture.

To expand on the culture, it is about high performance that gives fuel for the fun. If you are only focused on the fun or have an entitlement mentatlity then this is not the place for you.

If you are self accountable and like to win.......and have fun with your co-workers while doing it.... then this is the Shangri-La workplace for you.

The people are world class........smart, very capable people from the exec leaders to the support people.
Pros
Successful company that continually recognizes and rewards its people
Cons
Takes plenty of effort and a willingness to learn to be successful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Weatherby Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3