Weatherford Regional Medical Center

Weatherford Regional Medical Center Employer Reviews

okay place
Unit Secretary/Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Weatherford, TXMay 10, 2014
Pros: loved helping people
Cons: bad work place
okay place to start your field of work but managers are rude, but besides that loved going to work everyday
shows preferential treament for some employee.
Medical Lab Technician (Former Employee), Weatherford, TXApril 13, 2014
•Processed patient specimens include blood and body fluid.
•Performed routine and stat tests in clinical laboratory for use in the treatment and diagnosis of disease using standard
•Techniques and equipments (Dimension RXL, Beckman Coulter ACT 5 Diff CP, LH500, CA500)
•Work with Pathologist to prepare slides for Bone marrow specimen.
•Accurately read, interpreted and recorded the results of laboratory tests in Meditech, data check, and review critical reports.
•Prepared related duties in laboratory include storing and labeling specimens and performed analytical tests.
•Prepared sterile media and plates and test tubes for use in growing bacterial culture.
•Prepare solution, reagents, and stains following standard laboratory formulas and procedures.
•Maintained detailed records of tests performed and reported test results to appropriate personnel.
•Cleaned/sterilized equipment and corrected instrument problems.
•Performed routine maintenance on equipment and quality control for all reagents, and troubleshooting
Excellent employees
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Weatherford, TXFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: long hours that flew by
Cons: the night time hours.
Busy in the Emergency department everyday.
Learned how to splint among many things.
learned how to input information in the electronic medical files
Toxic Culture
Telemetry Technician, Unit Secretary & PCT (Former Employee), Weatherford, TexasMay 24, 2013
Patient Care Technician to Secretary. Average day consist of helping RN's with any part of patient care. To putting in physicians orders and answering the phone.
stable place of employment
patient care tech (Former Employee), Weatherford, TXMay 23, 2013
management could be better
the work environment was rather like its who you know not what you know kind of employment
Great place to work in non-management position
DIRECTOR OF NUTRITIONAL SERVICES (Former Employee), Weatherford, TXMay 5, 2013
Pros: free meals, free hospital care, good benefits
Cons: no job security
I received no training when I began my position since my predecessor was terminally ill. I learned to do all paperwork with just a due date to work with and copies of previous reports. Upper management (CEO changed 3 times during my tenure and CEO changed 2 times) was seldom involved in departments other than direct healthcare(money makers). Most of my co-workers were hard working and super intelligent. The hardest part of the job was being salaried and on call 24/7. I almost always brought work home with me. I really enjoyed interacting with patients and customers. Pride in the quality of meals provided was a number one priority. Once I began having mobility issues (knee surgery and pending replacement) it was evident I would not not be around long.
Hospital of Long Standing Medical Care and growing more everyday
Employee & Occupational Health & Infection Control (Current Employee), Weatherford TXMay 4, 2013
Pros: teamwork, extensive medical care insurance
Cons: some difficulty with behavior change
I worked at several hospitals in my career, the first thing that impressed me was the feeling of acceptance as soon as you walk in the door. Overall there is a teamwork environment.
Great place to work!!!
Medical Staff Coordinator (Former Employee), Weatherford, TexasSeptember 16, 2012
Pros: all good
This hospital is part of Communiy Health Sysem. CHS has worked very hard to turn this once so, so hospital into a facility that can now compete with any hospital in Fort Worth. One of the best run hospital organizations in the US. Keep your eye on WRMC...it's a winner!
Great small lab enviroment
Lab tech PRN (Former Employee), Weatherford, TXMay 29, 2012
I rotated sections and loved it. There was a steady work load but not overwhelming. Management was solid and personable. Co- workers were great
Intern
Intern (Former Employee), Weatherford, TXMay 1, 2012
Learned about credentialing and initial appointments, tracked and updated practitioner licensure.
Overall learning experience for all medical professionals
Patient Care Technician/Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Weatherford, TXApril 16, 2012
Pros: free lunches, caring and loving coworkers
Cons: short or no breaks, and on call.
it kept us all on our toes,with everyday different challanges.

About Weatherford Regional Medical Center

Community Health Systems (CHS) isn't much of a city dweller. The hospital operator prefers small-town America, owning or leasing about – Read more