WEAVER MANUFACTURING Employee Reviews

A Day at Weaver Manufacturing
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJune 17, 2014
A typical work day would be showing up at 6:00 am and getting started on assembling aircraft parts. I have learned how to filet seal, cap seal, work with many measuring devises like calipers, micrometers, and handling very small parts to form a much larger part.
The management at Weaver really went down hill when PCC bought the company. Also most of the office people, general manager, HR, Program Managers, some of the supervisors, just treat people like they are disposable and only a number.
I loved working with my co-workers. They were just like family.
The hardest part of the job was when there was no work and being sent home.
The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that the parts that I assembled would be going out the door and on airplanes all around the country.
Pros
The bonuese after 3 hard months of work
Cons
short breaks, getting sent home due to lack of work, getting laid off
Very productive work place
MANUFACTURING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Columbia MOJune 7, 2013
It is a decent place to work. I learned many new skills such as cable assembly, logistics, warehouse operation, safety, good employee relationships etc.
Hardest part of the job was when there was no work. The most enjoyable part of the job was the challenge of meeting last minute customer's workorders.
Pros
career advancement
Cons
No benefits, vacations ...
After being there 3 months im already looking for another job.
CMM Quality Inspection (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 15, 2013
Company over all is just ok but the Quality manager is a complete jerk. I have never worked for someone as awefull as he is.
Pros
not much OT
Cons
too many to list

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WEAVER MANUFACTURING. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8