WEAVER Employee Reviews in United States

Very GOOD
manager/CSR (Current Employee) –  New Holland, PAJune 16, 2015
Same as the previous not sure why it is multiplied.

As stated previously there is just a great respect among co workers and the ease of flow and the clients makes it an easy environment to enjoy working in. The flexibility is also great as i am a mother and sometimes i do need to make appointments for them on work hours.
Wonderful group of people to work with.
Organizational and Therapeutic Tutor (Current Employee) –  Wayland, MAFebruary 6, 2015
A typical day would be meeting with students and adults to help increase their productivity and learn about themselves as a learner. Meeting monthly with a team of psychologists, coaches, and tutors to learn more about clients.
Pros
flexibility and consultation with other staff
Cons
health care, professional development
Very productive every day.
Lead in Deubrr Department (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSNovember 23, 2014
Knowing that I have red folders to get to customers on time is a challenge all alone. Good shift leader, fun environment to work in. Some projects could take 4.5 hours per part but I love the challenge.
Pros
job security
Cons
sometimes we have slow days.
Friendly people to work with
Management trainee, Schneider Mills (Former Employee) –  Taylorsville, NCAugust 26, 2014
During the time there this company sent me to NC State so that I could familiarize myself with the company's product. They also let me mentor with each department manager.
Pros
starting salary was pretty good
Cons
seniority does not matter there
fast paced
Alkahan Labels (Former Employee) –  Williamsport, MDJanuary 3, 2014
operated 5 looms had to keep 50 spools of thread refilled on each loom and inspect quality of labels -- It was very fast paced but this made time go much faster . Co-workers worked as a team and helped each other
Pros
pay was good
Cons
insurance was not to good
This was a starter job for me.
Loom Draw in Technician (Former Employee) –  Boykins, VAAugust 8, 2013
This was a good place to work if you liked production. Had the opportunity to train with other companies.
Unique Skill
Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Point Lookout, MOMarch 11, 2013
I worked as a weaver at Edward's Mill and Weaving Studio while attending College of the Ozarks, one of the few colleges where your earned your tuition by working on campus. The tuition was applied directly to the students' bill. The products the studio produced were sold to the public. Sometimes, tourist would watch us work.
My favorite loom was the counterbalance loom - so large and tall that I had to climb inside to rewarp the barrel, but it still moved when I wove. The rugs I made sold quickly, so my boss kept me behind this loom most of the time.
I love that I learned how to weave at this job - a skill that very few people today have. There are still a few places where this can be applied, like Resaissance festivals.
Pros
uniqueness of the skill
Cons
feeling like an exhibit fot the tourists
Import-export company focused on Brazil
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYNovember 19, 2012
Warm and open environment, principals were great to work with.
First available job I could find after divorce
Notary/ Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  New Holland, PAJune 18, 2012
I took this job in March of 2012. After working there for a few months, I am not comfortable with the current working conditions. I am an insurance agent and notary. The owner of the agency is hardly ever in the office or reachable. It's very difficult to locate files and insured's applications. The filing system is almost non-existent, making file audits an embarrassment. Other things concern me as far as taxes and our salary arrangements. I'm not normally one to complain about anything, but I'm worried about some of the unethical practices that go on here. I work with one other girl who is great. She communicates effectively and is relaible. I enjoy getting to know all of my clients as I see their families grow and mature over the years.
Pros
work day is 8-5
Cons
poor & unreliable salary, no over-time or benefits, few lunch breaks

Want to know more about WEAVER?

Ask a question