We are a leading boutique web firm, providing web design, application development and online marketing for a multitude of industries and clients around the nation. We are seeking a Web Designer to join our bustling team in Temecula, CA.
Our company has been steadily increasing our client base for more than 12 years and we are currently looking for a creatively-skilled web designer, with 2-3 years of experience, to work with our team to deliver engaging custom websites and work directly on our proprietary web applications and cloud software products. This is a contract to hire engagement for an IN OFFICE position (32-40 hours per week), which upon conversion offers excellent benefits, opportunity for advancement, profit share bonuses and stability.
You will identify, interpret and visualize our client’s requirements and create UI design concepts that exceed client’s expectations. We are open to your ideas and will challenge you to grow your skills in design and client side (HTML & CSS) development. Ability to precisely convert UI layout designs and web content into high quality, cross-browser W3C valid XHTML (strong CSS Markup is a must).
Candidate will also assist with supporting graphics, content development, implementation into our custom CMS systems and website maintenance.
We are seeking candidates with 2 to 3+ years of work experience in the following areas. A bachelor’s degree in web design or a related field is preferred but, not required.
- Strong creative and artistic abilities
- Expert with Photoshop & Dreamweaver
- Illustrator & Flash a plus
- Experience with Content Management Systems (ex. WordPress)
- Knowledge and application of XHTML web standards, CSS, HTML
- Desire to learn and utilize new and immerging web technologies
- Email marketing design
- Print design a plus
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- High degree of professionalism and strong written and oral communication skills
- Must display strong attention to detail
- Able to work in a team environment in joint effort
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Appreciation of the balance between creative, technical and marketing
- Must be able to work on-site as scheduled
If you’re a qualified candidate interested in applying for this job; please respond to this job listing with your resume, portfolio and salary history.