WebAssign Employee Reviews

No room for advancement
Lead technical suppor (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 6, 2014
They passed me over for a promotion 3 times because they kept changing the requirements. They changed the way my position worked and I was stuck on phones all day long.

Co workers were nice
Management will work with you and are nice
typical day at work would be answering phones, reporting bugs, and answering emails.
I learned there are some building customer loyalty, writing up bug reports, calming customers down. and how to deal with angry customers.
Hardest part of the job was when the IT or development teams did something and crashed the system. We then had more calls than we could handle
The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to hear the pleasure in people's voices when I fixed their problems.
Pros
great health insurance, free food, birthday party every month, year end bonus
Cons
very boring, they changed the way the advancement worked so i did not meet the qualifications, changed my job so it was no longer a liaison between development and customer service
Fun and interesting modern tech workplace
IT Intern (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 13, 2013
A typical day at this job was definitely one of the best experiences I've ever had in a workplace because it was a brand new facility with very casual rules on dress code. The management was very awesome and relaxed, always something to be done, and they were always teaching me things. Of course I had a say in anything that I wanted to learn hands-on, but the hardest part of the job was data analytics, and gathering information on every single school that was using the WebAssign software. Otherwise, the workplace was by far the nicest that I have ever worked at.
Pros
great people, awesome facilities, and great oportunity
Cons
they look for people who have expertise in the technical, rather than the business side of computing