Company: Growing promotional products company in Eagan, MN looking to add to our sales and marketing departments.
Position: Inside Sales Representative
Reports to: Sales team and President
Hours: 8am-4:30pm (hours can vary, depending on customers needs. Overtime may be
required during busy times.
Pay: DOQ. Hourly rate
As an Inside Sales Representative with Webb Company, you will be responsible for many tasks and duties that ensure our company runs efficiently and effectively. Below are essential job responsibilities you will have;
1. Handle all sample requests for our multi line rep groups (10 of them). This includes; sample requests for the distributors, sample requests for the tradeshow shows/end user shows, follow up communication from the shows/meetings (via email or by phone).
2. Sample request for Webb Company sales team. This includes samples for the tradeshows/meetings and sample requests for customers contacted by Sales team.
3. Organizing trade show booth and product to be displayed
4. Write up and process sample requests
5. Collaborate with Marketing to create eblast flyers/promotions.
6. Providing quotes and follow up to quotes from multi line rep groups and sales team.
7. Follow up on any communication for multi line rep groups and sales team.
8. Identify and contact decision makers for targeted accounts determined by the sales team.
9. Collaborate with sales team on new accounts or accounts who have not used us within the past “X” years to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
10. Set up sales presentations, product/idea generation demonstrations, webinars
11. Back up for incoming calls
12. Multi task and meet deadlines
1. University or College degree in Sales, Marketing, Communication or related field
2. Demonstrated ability to work in fast paced, deadline driven environment
3. Excellent (proven) written skills
4. Excellent (proven) communication skills
5. Ability to occasional travel to attend tradeshows/meetings or presentations
6. Ability to work in a team environment
7. High level of integrity and work ethic
8. Demonstrated experience in windows based system
1. Overtime as required
2. Some travel may be required
3. Dress buiness casual
Benefits include 401k, dental, vacation time accrued, and health/medical insurance reimbursement program