WEBCO INDUSTRIES

WEBCO INDUSTRIES Employer Reviews

Long work weeks with very little upward mobility.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKNovember 29, 2014
Pros: decent pay and healthcare is reasonable.
Cons: little room for advancement and no emphasis on family.
Depending on the facility, work weeks can be 60-72hrs in a fast paced, demanding environment. There is very little upward mobility and the opportunities to move into managerial positions are slim to none. The emphasis of work over family life is always present, as taking time off for holidays or family events(such as one's own wedding) is never guaranteed even when planned months in advance.
Production Worker (Former Employee), Orange TexasNovember 6, 2014
Good people, management could use some work. People work well together, employees treated good and the pay is decent.
Clean
NDT Technician (Former Employee), MannfordNovember 5, 2014
Pros: willing to train
Cons: pay is low
12 Hr. Days
Learned how to make tube.
Awesome people.
Hardest thing was standing 12 Hour a day for 4 or 5 days on concrete.
Most enjoyable was the 3 day weekends.
Fun workplace, Comfortable workplace
Machinist (Former Employee), Orange, TXSeptember 19, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of hard work and dedication. I learned how to operate an over head crane via remote. Learned how to bend tubes using a machine. Learned how to tell the difference between different types of elements and different heating temperatures that was needed to heat the material. My co-workers were nice,easygoing people that didn't mind helping out when i needed help. The hardest part of the job was really nothing. The job wasn't hard at all if you like to work. The most enjoyable part was getting paid and working for my money.
Great Local Employer
Tube Bender Operator (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKAugust 7, 2014
Aside from working nights enjoyed the typical day at work, completing bend orders for heat exchangers.
Enjoyed the experience.
Fin Tech (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 13, 2014
I enjoyed my time at St John. They have a good support staff. My coworkers were always helpful.
NDT Technician
Non-Destructive Testing Technician (Former Employee), Kellyville, OKApril 26, 2014
Perform Non-Destructive testing utilizing EC/ET, UT, and RT to locate and eliminate flaws in tubing.
Great Place to work
Traffic Analyst (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 27, 2014
Webco is a great place to work. I started off as a Warehouse Tech and in less than a year I became a Traffic Analyst for the Tulsa Distribution Center. I enjoy the people that I get to work with everyday and they are very flexible with your work schedule.
Stable Work Environment
Team Representative/ Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Sand Springs, OKJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: set schedule, great management
Cons: 12 hour shifts, 401k matching weak
Excellent management, must invest time in company to advance, good pay for work required
A decent place to work
Quality Inspector (Current Employee), Sand Springs, OKOctober 19, 2013
Webco is a good place to work if you like stability and enjoy the exact same environment everyday. The people are great to work with, and the management could be better. In the time i have been here I've had the pleasure of learning and experiencing the manufacturing world, but unfortunately I feel as if I've hit a ceiling on how far the company will take me. The hardest part about working here would have to be the 12 hour shifts on your feet, the work its self however is very easy.
good team on c shift
orbital welder (Former Employee), Kellyville, OKSeptember 30, 2013
Pros: indoors, clean work environment
Cons: understaffed, medium pay scale, was topped out at 16 /hour
edit/weld stainless tubing,learned orbital welding,how to use SAP to document all activities,enjoyed working w co workers,hardest part of job was working under staffed,best part of job were the people
human resources nightmare down with the tyrant
material handler (Former Employee), Reno paMay 8, 2013
Pros: profit share ok pay
Cons: work i hard, stress, human resources, 12 hrs a day no life outta work
I liked the job & people I worked with but if u happen to apply there in venango county work in Reno u still have to deal with oil city office though.My only complaint the person who is the Head of human Resources is not professional she's loves showing her power firing people for petty stuff too so if u have family problems & have to miss to bad my manager told me I could have off since we were slow & they were trying to get volunteers so I did my son was sick went in the next day she fired me even though it had nothing to do with her but guess they like to throw you out after u bleed for them
S.H is still running things there apply elsewhere
long hours 5 days a week 12 hour days 120 in shop
Weld Mill Helper (Former Employee), Mannford, OKMarch 18, 2013
Pros: days off
Cons: long hours little rewards
this place was not at all what i expected its not a easy to do job lots of heat and if you were not carefull and stand back you could get hurt quick
A fast paced steel tubing company with an emphasis on safety and quality.
Production Technician - Level (Former Employee), Orange, TXFebruary 25, 2013
A typical day at work is a 10hr shift ,starting at 7am with a meeting to discuss the work load expectation. Producing a quality product according to customer specifications in a safe and time efficient manner.

I have learned all aspects of the steel tube bending and cutting industries, as well as the inventory/receiving and have been trained in the quality dept.