Webcor Builders Employee Reviews

Hard work where i learen alot.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 13, 2013
*Mopped, brushed, and spread paints, cleaning solutions and other compounds over surfaces to clean and provide protection
*Grinded, Scraped, Sanded and polished surfaces, such as concrete, marble etc. using abrasive tools and machines.
*Dug ditches and leveled earth to grade specifications, using pick and shovel.
*Erected and disassembled scaffolding. Shoring, braces and other temporary structures
*Built and positioned forms for pouring concrete and dismantled forms after use, using saws, hammers, nails and bolts
*Applied caulking compounds by hand and with caulking gun to seal crevices
Long hours and dedication required
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Alameda, CANovember 30, 2012
Long work hours. A typical day was 6am to 6pm while on the project site. If you worked at the main office your hours where 8am to 5 or 6pm typically. Good people to work with lower and middle management.
I loved my co-workers and the people I supported.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alameda, CAApril 24, 2012
I learned a great deal about the construction industry and was given the flexibility and freedom to explore and learn.
Pros
great work environment in alameda.
Awesome
Temporary Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Mateo and Alameda, CAJanuary 3, 2012
Webcor Builders was an amazing place to work with great people to work with. I loved the atmosphere and the feeling of being a part of something great. My only qualm is not getting to stay, seeing as I was just a temporary employee. I would have loved nothing more than to have been able to stay, or to be able to go back.

4.4