Webcor Builders Employee Reviews

Productive and Friendly
Assistant Project Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 18, 2016
Meetings with the team are always fun and very interesting. it is very collaborative and informative. It really brings the group together. Working in teams is productive and supportive. My supervisors are always supportive and looking out for my best interests. Its a great place to work at.
Pros
Supportive
Cons
Time Demanding
Hard work where i learen alot.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 13, 2013

*Mopped, brushed, and spread paints, cleaning solutions and other compounds over surfaces to clean and provide protection
*Grinded, Scraped, Sanded and polished surfaces, such as concrete, marble etc. using abrasive tools and machines.
*Dug ditches and leveled earth to grade specifications, using pick and shovel.
*Erected and disassembled scaffolding. Shoring, braces and other temporary structures
*Built and positioned forms for pouring concrete and dismantled forms after use, using saws, hammers, nails and bolts
*Applied caulking compounds by hand and with caulking gun to seal crevices
Awesome
Temporary Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Mateo and Alameda, CAJanuary 3, 2012
Webcor Builders was an amazing place to work with great people to work with. I loved the atmosphere and the feeling of being a part of something great. My only qualm is not getting to stay, seeing as I was just a temporary employee. I would have loved nothing more than to have been able to stay, or to be able to go back.
Long hours and dedication required
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Alameda, CANovember 30, 2012
Long work hours. A typical day was 6am to 6pm while on the project site. If you worked at the main office your hours where 8am to 5 or 6pm typically. Good people to work with lower and middle management.
I loved my co-workers and the people I supported.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alameda, CAApril 24, 2012
I learned a great deal about the construction industry and was given the flexibility and freedom to explore and learn.
Pros
great work environment in alameda.
Grand Central Station of the West
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 9, 2015
I was working on a jobsite for Webcor Builders current project The Transbay Transit Center. It is going to be the Grand Central Station of the West. I was the EA to the VP and my focus was soley on him. He was let go about a year ago so I have basically floated through the jobsite trailer from group to group helping out where need be. I have done everything from schedule conference rooms to order lunches. I have learned quite a bit. I have fine tuned all of my administrative skills and thank them for offering training courses in many areas. The hardest part of the job was learning to adapt to new processes in short periods of times. We have had a lot of flow through on employees and with them came new ideas and new ways and when they left we then had to adapt to the new processes and ways of the new employee or manager. It has been a roller coaster ride for the past year. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting my "to do" list done - it gave me a sense of accomplishment at the end of each day.
Pros
Free Lunches and Great Friends
Cons
Health Benefits and Lack of Management Skills in the new staffing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Webcor Builders. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6