Webcor Builders

Webcor Builders Employee Reviews

Hard work where i learen alot.
General Laborer (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 13, 2013
*Mopped, brushed, and spread paints, cleaning solutions and other compounds over surfaces to clean and provide protection
*Grinded, Scraped, Sanded and polished surfaces, such as concrete, marble etc. using abrasive tools and machines.
*Dug ditches and leveled earth to grade specifications, using pick and shovel.
*Erected and disassembled scaffolding. Shoring, braces and other temporary structures
*Built and positioned forms for pouring concrete and dismantled forms after use, using saws, hammers, nails and bolts
*Applied caulking compounds by hand and with caulking gun to seal crevices
Long hours and dedication required
Project Engineer (Former Employee), Alameda, CANovember 30, 2012
Long work hours. A typical day was 6am to 6pm while on the project site. If you worked at the main office your hours where 8am to 5 or 6pm typically. Good people to work with lower and middle management.
I loved my co-workers and the people I supported.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Alameda, CAApril 24, 2012
Pros: great work environment in alameda.
I learned a great deal about the construction industry and was given the flexibility and freedom to explore and learn.
Awesome
Temporary Clerical Assistant (Former Employee), San Mateo and Alameda, CAJanuary 3, 2012
Webcor Builders was an amazing place to work with great people to work with. I loved the atmosphere and the feeling of being a part of something great. My only qualm is not getting to stay, seeing as I was just a temporary employee. I would have loved nothing more than to have been able to stay, or to be able to go back.

About Webcor Builders

The core of Webcor is commercial building in northern California and the Silicon Valley. The company constructs mid- and high-rise – Read more