Webgility is a leading provider of QuickBooks integration software in the eCommerce space. Our flagship product, eCC, is an Intuit Gold Certified application and integrates over 35 of the most popular eCommerce platforms, all PC versions of QuickBooks, major shipping processors and payment gateways.
Headquartered in the heart of the financial district in San Francisco, CA with a development and support center in Indore, India, Webgility has a team of 65 people and growing. The management team has over 15 years of technology and eCommerce experience. Our seasoned engineering team uses the latest technologies and Agile development methodology to continuously deliver new product releases, while the knowledgeable customer service team provides round-the-clock support to thousands of customers across the U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia and South Africa.
We're growing FAST and are looking for a brilliant business analyst who understands e-Commerce and can create excellent product specifications, efficiently hand them off to development team and manage implementation schedule.
- Write feature specifications, create workflow diagrams and use cases
- Distill internal and customer feedback to identify bugs and feature suggestions
- Serve as a dedicated contact point for one of the products
- Be a conduit between product manager and development manager - convert business concepts into feature specifications, work with development team to set up delivery schedule and track progress
Required skills and qualifications:
- Understanding of e-Commerce environment and order flow
- Experience writing product/ feature specifications to the level of use cases and process/ data diagrams
- Experience working with off-shore teams and efficient time-management
- Excellent project management and communication skills
You will report to a Sr. Product Manager and work with technical product managers in our Indore, India office. Your deliverables will be research and specifications documents and your impact on the company will be increased development speed and quality of the product.
This is a high impact/ high visibility role and is ideal for an aggressive analytical individual with a few years of experience in a similar role.
If you are among the best in your field and are passionate about technology, we have a position waiting for you! Please include your resume and cover letter when you submit for this position.
For more information about Webgility, visit http://www.webgility.com