1. Plans, coordinates, and installs applications software and hardware of operating systems.
2. Optimizes the functionality and performance of hardware and software systems and ensures availability, integrity, efficiency, and reliability of servers and workstations.
3. Performs testing, troubleshoots, and corrects problems relative to interoperability of system components such as hardware, software, and applications programs.
4. Develops and maintains system administration standard operating procedures, technical guides, and instructions.
5. Responds to user requests for assistance and provides advice and support to customers regarding hardware and software malfunctions or inadequacies. Identifies and resolves common problems, questions, or situations and provides support in a manner that minimizes interruptions to the customer’s ability to carry out business activities.
6. Maintains accountability for software programs assigned to organization and controls current versions and new releases of applications and software
1 years of experience
Position is fulltime
This position shall require you be available during core/normal working hours from 0730 AM to 4 PM Central Standard Time (CST).
Security Clearance Level
Must possess a TOP SECRET security clearance with SCI eligibilty and will be required to successfully undergo a counterintelligencescope polygraph examination. Must be a U.S.
To be determined based upon qualifications.
Benefits: Eligible for company benefits
This position primarily consists of working indoors in an office environment. In the course of the employees duties he/she may travel to perform essential job duties. Essential functions: The employee must have the capability to: sit, walk, or stand for extended periods, talk and hear with the ability to communicate, detect, converse with, discern, convey, express oneself, exchange information, to use the hands and fingers to operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, or position, and see to detect, determine, perceive, identify, recognize, judge, observe, inspect, estimate, and assess. Lift up to 15lbs.
Travel will include various CONUS locations to provide operational support during times of
war, contingency, exercise and experimentation.
Non-Disclosure Agreement: This policy is stated in the Employee Handbook, which will be supplied during the first month of employment. All employees of Webhead will be required to sign and adhere to this agreement.
Web-Hed Technologies, Inc. dba Webhead ™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national orientation, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. All resumes and applications submitted are reviewed for consideration of employment and do not constitute an employment relationship.