As a Junior Account Manager, SEO you will play a critical role in supporting the Account Managers, Senior Account Managers, and the Director of SEO. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who can think outside the box to find solutions for our clients. The ideal candidate does not need to be micro managed and is extremely detail oriented and organized. You will learn the ins and outs of our proprietary software, as well as other programs provided by Google; namely Analytics and Webmaster Tools. If this is the job for you, then we'd love to meet you!
The Day To Day:
Junior Account Management
- Create weekly reports pertaining to anything from website traffic to keyword ranking performance
- Review all deliverables that come from outsourced vendors, paying close attention to grammatical and/or message errors (ie Monthly Reports)
- Become a subject matter expert for any industry changes; analyzing trends to see if new developments are true
- Make recommendations for each campaign, depending on the changes
- Responsible for setting up a client call, creating the agenda, and acting as the scribe during the call
- Relay, with outsourced company, all notes from calls/emails, to ensure seamless communication across all parties
- Ensuring timely completion of the SEO Start-Up process
- Moderate communication with clients via email, telephone or face to face meetings
- Remind the corresponding account manager, and sometimes the client, when actions are needed to be taken to stay on schedule
- Gradually demonstrate ownership of accounts, with the intent to become an Account Manager
- Help account managers with overflowing duties and can be called upon by CEO for ad hoc reporting
- Occasionally assist the sales department
What It Takes:
- Able to adjust to changing priorities
- Highly skilled in task management, having the ability to juggle multiple projects at once, while meeting all deadlines
- Ability to breakdown any complex ideas or developments into a presentable form for internal and external communication
- Comfortable with working as part of a team and independently
- Ability to sell ideas and opinions
- Must demonstrate high attention to detail
- Having to "think on my feet"
- Building rapport with clients/vendors/community contacts, etc.
- Dealing with a "fast-paced" environment, ability to "think on your feet"
- Working alone on analyzing/reviewing reports
- Fluency in MS Office – especially Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
You Already Have:
College diploma and at least 1 year experience in Marketing with demonstrated skills in phone presence as well as demonstrated skill in analyzing data.
It would be nice to have:
- Client services experience
- Demonstrated strategic and analytic thinking in past roles
- Experience/knowledge in SEO best practices and implementation
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google AdWords interface
- HTML knowledge
Are you ready to join our team and make a major contribution at Webmarketing123?
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter and put in the Junior Account Manager, SEO subject line.
About the Company:
Webmarketing123 is a digital marketing agency that has experienced over 5 years of 50%+ growth, and we’re not taking our foot off the accelerator! In 2012, we were recognized on the Inc. 500 list and #9 on SF Bay Area Fastest growing 100 list. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about all aspects of digital marketing, have a diverse career path, and work amongst a group of talented, motivated peers. Our core values are teamwork, transparency, and “getting things done.” We live to make a major impact on our clients’ businesses through effective search engine marketing and social media marketing. We constantly stimulate our employees by providing new challenges and opportunities to expand their skill sets. There are no ‘worker bees’ here. Everyone contributes from day 1 and is a valuable member of our team. We work hard but have a lot of fun too!
Learn more at http://www.webmarketing123.com/internet-marketing/about-us/careers/