An exciting opportunity to join the Websmith Group Technology Team with huge growth potential. We’re currently expanding our Technology team and are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic person with a talent and passion for technology. As a Websmith Group Developer, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our in-house data systems and web based software application products, as well as planning and creating project requirements/specifications documents, and QA testing.
- BS/BA in computer science or related discipline
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft .Net Framework, MVC, Entity Framework, C# and web technologies
- Exceptional knowledge of VB script in the classic ASP framework
- Basic knowledge of project management practices, Team Foundation Studio and Visual Studio.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Windows Server 2003+ with good working knowledge of IIS
- HTML/ HTML5
- Experience developing data driven applications
- QA Testing
- Mobile application development experience
- Loves Technology
- Self-driven, reliable and determined team player.
- Flexible and able to adapt to new processes and requirements in a dynamic environment.
- Work with team to code review, ensuring best practice, and to be sure that all processes and coding standards are met.
- Ability to plan and manage own workload within multiple projects, delivering results within agreed deadlines
- Proactively demonstrate new ideas and innovation.
The successful candidates will be joining a fast paced, high performance development team in our Technology division. The successful candidates will work on new developments and also support current client needs and report to the technical project lead. Candidates that do not meet the stated requirements will not be considered.
Work will be performed in the Websmith Group Richmond, VA office.
HOW TO APPLY
Email Cover Letter and CV to: careers at websmithgroup.com (subject line: Staff Developer)
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard