Webster Industries Employee Reviews

Factory work
Chain Assembler (Current Employee) –  Tiffin, OHFebruary 27, 2017
It's basically your typical factory, the only difference is that since it is smaller owned than most it doesn't feel as organized as others are. In my department you never know what job you are actually going to be working on which means you aren't working on the same thing every day, but it would be nice to know ahead of time as well.
Webster Industries made wood products.
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Bangor, WIOctober 25, 2016
I worked at Websters for around 7 years, I started as a molder operator in the Dimension Plant, I worked in that area for 5 years.
I then worked for them in a different department known as the Tie Yard, I operated many pieces of heavy equipment such as cribber machine, prentice, forklift. It was a great learning experience along with a great group of people to work with.
Pros
Located close to home.
Cons
worked in outside cold conditions, the pay was not the greatest, but pretty good health Insurance.
up beat job
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALNovember 6, 2015
I was a cashier I took orders cleaned the lobby bathrooms mopped the floors cleaned the drink machines took out the trash washed dishes and if needed helped prepare the food
Pros
free meals
Cons
short breaks
production but a friendly and fun environment.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJuly 26, 2014
my night at work consisted of me sitting in a chair at a line where plastic bags rolled down and i would have to use both hands to catch the bags and roll them up and place them into a box to be sent down the line for shipment.
Fast paced environment
Warehouse/Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJuly 5, 2014
A typical day was right to the point get on my machine in my section and pump out as many pieces as I could before shut down time.
Good place to work, nice generious company.
Design and Application Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tiffin, OHApril 29, 2014
Webster is a company that has some history, they are a little slow at getting on the technology bandwagon but they get the job done. Not much in the way of automation but they could use it, they are a little tight with that moldy money.

The biggest hurdle is a few on the management team are hard to get along with but that is just part of their style. It is a small company that bites off more than they can chew sometimes. Everyone is pretty top notch.
Pros
Good working environment. Vertical integration.
Cons
Not very good at training new employees.
Good company to be apart of
Packer (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALSeptember 24, 2012
Just like a normal day. Learned the in and out about the company and packing. Good work place to work at.People is great in fun to work with. The main thing is standing up all day.The most part I like is getting off.
productive work place
Packer/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALAugust 16, 2012
i had an interesting time working there, started as a packer on temp and ended as a quality control inspector which was really a great experience.
fun, good pay
Assembly Line Technician, plus helped (Former Employee) –  montgomery,alMarch 27, 2012
Assembly Line Technician, plus helped in any other position needed. In the warehouse plant.

Worked on the assembly line as a bag packer, also operated a forklift, unloading and loading, delivery trucks. In the warehouse.

•the hardest part of the job. cut in hours, looked for a better job.
Pros
fun people
Cons
short break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Webster Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

Webster Industries Reviews by Location