WebTrends

WebTrends Employer Reviews

Bank Card Promotional Processing Company
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Ontario, CADecember 26, 2013
Pros: experienced a new market and industry
Cons: short lived, no chance of joining the company
As a private contractor I assisted with the setup of a new facility running all network and phone cabling with a team.
Excellent Progressive Tech Company to Work for
Ads Product Specialist (Former Employee), Portland, ORSeptember 27, 2012
Pros: great team, great manager, fun environment, company cell phone, prime location in portland, fun work activities
Cons: n/a
I highly enjoyed working at Webtrends. I had a challenging and rewarding experience working there and grew tremendously in my role in the Webtrends Ads department.

I had a wonderful and highly skilled team of paid search and social experts. We worked hard at our jobs and went above and beyond for our clients. I also really enjoyed working with our – more... software platform partners.

My manager was an amazing mentor and overall supervisor. I learned so much from him and he helped me advance in my technical and project management skills and really enjoyed this challenging role while working closely with my manager. – less
Fun, exciting place to work.
Software Development Engineer in Test (Former Employee), Portland, ORSeptember 22, 2012
Pros: free breakfast on every wednesday. work life balance.
On an average day I would attend a daily standup, collaborate with the development teams and create software test automation. Would walk to the foodcarts a few blocks away with coworkers for a delicious lunch then get back to work. In the afternoons there was usually a 15 min ping pong break. Was a great place to learn various software skills.

Company – more... culture and the coworkers were awesome, everyone I met was very friendly and willing to answer any questions I had.

Work got chaotic around releases, but that is pretty standard for software projects. – less
Company with interesting projects
UI Developer (Former Employee), Portland, ORSeptember 13, 2012
Pros: close to my house
Cons: not stable
You can learn a lot there. People there have 10+ years experience. You can learn a lot from them. But also they become very aggressive and sometimes look down to those new graduates.
Great work environment.
SEM Analyst (Former Employee), San Francisco CADecember 5, 2011
Pros: free snacks and beverage choices, great benefits
Cons: not much room for growth in my department.
The office culture is extremely friendly. You have many opportunities to learn about each other. The office manager is awesome and she really makes you feel welcome.