WebTrends Employee Reviews

Good company
Director of Optimization Sales (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 8, 2017
Great sales leadership and culture. The market is quickly changing and Webtrends needs to change to in order to remain competitive.
Most employees work remotely which is a huge plus.
Sad to see it come to an end
Senior Director, Client Solutions (Current Employee) –  Cave Springs, ARApril 6, 2017
Solid people, good work life balance, sold to Oracle. It became increasingly difficult for us to compete in the space as the large players built out Marketing Cloud solutions.
Great people and great company but management struggled
Global Director, Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 16, 2014
Loved the HR team as well as the greater G&A team. Probably the best team I have ever worked with.
Bank Card Promotional Processing Company
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CADecember 26, 2013
As a private contractor I assisted with the setup of a new facility running all network and phone cabling with a team.
Pros
Experienced a new market and industry
Cons
Short lived, no chance of joining the company
Horrible place to work, This is a me first company
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 9, 2013
The management team is like a lost group of boys trying to find their campsite at night in the dark without a flashlight. They have no idea how to run sales or marketing. They definitely do NOT like the employees or care about them. This is a me first company.
Pros
Good people below managment
Cons
Its so bad here, Eveyone hates it, many many people have quite over the last two years, Just look at linkedin on how many have gone to exact target from WT
Excellent Progressive Tech Company to Work for
Ads Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 27, 2012
I highly enjoyed working at Webtrends. I had a challenging and rewarding experience working there and grew tremendously in my role in the Webtrends Ads department.

I had a wonderful and highly skilled team of paid search and social experts. We worked hard at our jobs and went above and beyond for our clients. I also really enjoyed working with our software platform partners.

My manager was an amazing mentor and overall supervisor. I learned so much from him and he helped me advance in my technical and project management skills and really enjoyed this challenging role while working closely with my manager.
Pros
great team, great manager, fun environment, company cell phone, prime location in portland, fun work activities
Cons
n/a
Fun, exciting place to work.
Software Development Engineer in Test (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 22, 2012
On an average day I would attend a daily standup, collaborate with the development teams and create software test automation. Would walk to the foodcarts a few blocks away with coworkers for a delicious lunch then get back to work. In the afternoons there was usually a 15 min ping pong break. Was a great place to learn various software skills.

Company culture and the coworkers were awesome, everyone I met was very friendly and willing to answer any questions I had.

Work got chaotic around releases, but that is pretty standard for software projects.
Pros
free breakfast on every wednesday. work life balance.
Company with interesting projects
UI Developer (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 13, 2012
You can learn a lot there. People there have 10+ years experience. You can learn a lot from them. But also they become very aggressive and sometimes look down to those new graduates.
Pros
close to my house
Cons
not stable
Fun and fast paced work environment with both ping pong & foosball tables
Customer Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 27, 2012
It was a great place to work. Located in a high rise in downtown Portland, OR, there was plenty of opportunity to advance in the company and things to do for lunch and after work. Overall very enjoyable and interesting learning the fast paced world of Web Analytics.
WebTrends is a great company!
SYSTEMS ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 15, 2012
WebTrends the industry founder and one of the leaders in online digital marketing analytics.

Working at WebTrends you become a member of a close family. There is a significant amount of staff that has been with the company for 10+ years. For a SaaS company this is quite compelling.

At WebTrends you will be challenged and push to learn new processes, products and methodologies to stay agile. The work is challenging but the professional and personal satisfaction is significant.
Pros
constantly innovating. great people
Great work environment.
SEM Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Francisco CADecember 5, 2011
The office culture is extremely friendly. You have many opportunities to learn about each other. The office manager is awesome and she really makes you feel welcome.
Pros
free snacks and beverage choices, great benefits
Cons
not much room for growth in my department.