WECARE TLC

WECARE TLC Employee Reviews

Terrible company...apply elsewhere!!!
CMA (Former Employee), TSC-Lafayette, INJanuary 13, 2015
Cons: too many to name.
Pay is terrible and benefits are expensive. Management is not supportive and lacks knowledge base of what occurs in the clinics. RN managers of the clinics have never worked in ambulatory care and do not possess the necessary skills needed to run a successful clinic. Staff are usually right out of school and aren't trained properly. They will not be around much longer since they are losing their contracts with other similat companies because of client dissatisfaction ie SIA.
Run in the opposite direction ... as if you're running for your life!
Nurse (Current Employee), IndianaOctober 27, 2014
Pros: monday - friday work week
Cons: too many to list!
If you like chaos, being overly micromanaged to the Nth degree, and working with people that are essentially unqualified for their current positions, rest assured you will be a great fit for this company!

You will never see a formal review, COLA increase, and your benefits will diminish before your eyes. You will become nothing more than the lucky recipient of unlimited amounts of excuses, excuses, and more excuses!

This company reeks desperation in everything they do, I've had a total of 38 coworkers, 5 regional nurse managers, and 3 immediate supervisors in less than 3 years.

The owner shows up to visit in the fall wrapped in her fur coat and snubs her nose at you ... BARF!
Okay place
Technical Support (Former Employee), LongwoodJanuary 30, 2014
While I enjoyed the job I will say my removal from the company was sudden. I came into the company fresh wanting to start over and expected some training, instead what I got was the ole fashion trial by fire. Training was sparse and I was expected to figure things out on my own. This job as a tier 1 help desk support was looking for someone with an IT degree as oppose to someone getting it. In the end, the most unnerving thing about the whole job was that not even my supervisors knew how to fix such issues.
Daily Duties
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Arcadia, INMay 15, 2013
Check voicemail/Emails,Follow up calls, lab draw, injectiosn,mono/strep test, UA dips, HCG, EMR charts, paper charts, room patients, vitals, minor procedures, check out, Rx dispence.