WeCare TLC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Commitment, Flexibility, Patience, and Grit
VP of Operations (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLOctober 19, 2017
The mission of this company is to make a difference, both for patients (through better health care) and for their employers (through reduced costs, especially against their insurance plans). The pace and the demands are tough - the market for health care management is intense - so it's not the place for someone looking for easy days. There are also many, many moving parts in the home office - including sales, operations, clinical oversight, IT functions, accounting, etc. - all in support of the work that happens "in the field," where physicians and the nursing staff care for patients. Key words for working here: commitment, flexibility, patience, and grit. Good people determined to make an important difference.
No advancement or pay
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 19, 2017
No support from management. No chance for advancement in the company. Company promises raises, had been there several years with no raise. Run, don't walk away from this company.
Pros
Cons
No raises, poor management.
Run away
Nurse (Former Employee) –  GAMay 30, 2017
Absolutely no support from administration. No one can ever do anything right it is all about what someone does wrong. Administration does not think before making decision. Every decision is always a reaction to something and not thought out. VP and CFO not very nice people at all! No job security. No annual reviews or raises. Old and out dated policies. No formal orientation. High turnover.
Cons
Do not work for or with this company
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  FloridaMay 3, 2017
Chaotic management with extremely poor organization. No regard for appropriate processes, and risk. Open boxes with patient charts and former employee info left unlocked and in clear view for anyone walking into location. No risk or quality performance trained personnel. No performance evaluations, no consistent policies due sporadic impulsive management and constant office turmoil.
Extremely high turn over due failure to provide promised raises, gas cards, bonuses, no regard to work life balance. Employees often complaint they are being put into compromising situations and work with no support from corporate .
They have no regard for the employees in the clinics and certainly not for each other. Impulsive back biting management with constant internal battles, therefore effecting deadlines, productivity and communication. Management creates internal drama to deflect form their own inadequacy's. .
Pros
Good concept
Cons
Poor managment Hostile and stressful
WeCare TLC Summary
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Attica, INSeptember 21, 2016
A typical day would include exceptional patient care which included phlebotomy, patient prep, scheduling, dispensing of medications. I have worked at WeCare TLC for 3 years and have learned the importance of treating all patients as if they were family with compassion and empathy. The management did not interact with myself and other co-workers on a regular basis, therefore it allowed myself and co-workers to build a team that worked well for the benefit of the patients and provided service with little to no confusion of duties. The hardest part of the job was deciding that I needed to move on to better opportunities. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you see that your patients are comfortable with you and your ability to make their needs top priority.
There is no stability in employment with this company.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLJune 30, 2016
This company has no dedication to it's employees. The turn over is very high among it's employees. There are people at the corporate and managerial levels that have no grasp on the clinic level.

Their idea of training is giving a new employee 4 hours of training and then expecting them to be able to work on their own, therefore setting them up for failure.
Apply only if your perfect.
Former CMA (Former Employee) –  IllinoisApril 3, 2016
We Care is far from that. This is a no tollerance workplace. If you are human and make any mistake no matter how small your gone. No warnings. No security. Insurance is expensive. Training seemed good until you actually start working....pretty much have to figure it out yourself. Short staffed. Doesn't matter how many patients, their "model" is 3 CMA's one lead RN. I left a great job thinking I would better myself and found out the hard way it isn't a good place to work.
Pros
free medication
Cons
Stress to the maximum
Great career advancement, friendly place to work
RN (Former Employee) –  IndianaMarch 24, 2016
I was with WeCare for almost 4 years. The doctor and the staff where I worked were like family. The patients were friendly and it really seemed like we were making a difference in their lives. We always received the support we needed from my manager and the main headquarters in Florida. I wasn't able to work outside my town, but many RN's were able to jump to management positions within the company. The company keeps growing so advancement exists.

I had to move out of state otherwise I would still be there.
Good Place to Work and Make Your Own Path
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLMarch 22, 2016
Reading these reviews it sounds like a horrible place to be! But in my experience it's a great place. People gave me room to learn and it is a growing company with plenty of opportunity to advance. It is a crazy job but if you like a dynamic place to work and not just a typical work place, I think this is a good place to be.
Pros
great work life balance, team atmosphere, no two days are the same
Cons
no two days are the same
lack of management and support
Registered Nurse-Office manager (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, INFebruary 25, 2016
The company has a great concept in healthcare, but their problems stem from lack of support to their team and trying to manage a company in Indiana from Florida. They have a tremendous amount of turnover in local management and staff. 2 weeks after I started the staff asked if I could get them their raises from over 2 years prior. I had 4 bosses within 8 months span. They instilled a poor attitude within staff from lack of concern when matters were brought to their attention. The management did not have a clue what went on in clinics, poor health insurance
Pros
great concept, patients were wonderful
Cons
high turnover, lack of support
Do Not Waste Your Time
Candidate (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 19, 2016
Had a great interview with management team. I was told they loved my background and given my experience would create a position for me. Management asked me to conduct market research and prepare a presentation. After two weeks of dedicated hard work, dozens of interviews with insurance broker executives and fortune 500 CEOs I prepared a detailed in depth market analysis. The company sent me an email telling me we are not moving forward. The hiring manager did not provide the professional courtesy of a phone call to provide an explanation. I found a job two weeks later and am glad I did not get involved with a group that obviously lacks decency and professional courtesy towards their employees/candidates.
All Work With Little To Show For
Corporate (Former Employee) –  USDecember 30, 2015
Starting with this company it's hard to see any fault but that quickly changes. Management does not train properly and even the trainers seem clueless when asked questions. What training you do get is minimal and then you're basically thrown to the wolves. It's all trial and error and if you do make an error you better believe you'll go down for it. The company is called WeCare but believe me they do NOT care about you! You will be run ragged and over worked with NO hope of any raise. This is a multi million dollar family owned company that apparently doesn't believe in paying their employees what they deserve. And even if you do great work if there is something they don't like prepare to be fired unexpectedly. I have never met more hypocritical people than the ones who work at this company. Lastly, their HR director talks poorly about employees to other employees and is the most unprofessional person I have yet to meet, that is if you can find her because she's usually getting her nails done at the salon on the clock. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this company.
Pros
Free Clinic Use
Cons
Too many to list
Don't get involved with this company!
Former Staff (Former Employee) –  U.S.May 11, 2015
Stay away from Wecare. Management was manipulative to get what they wanted. Management was not educated or trained to be in management positions. Raises are unheard of! Benefit package is expensive and coverage is poor! Company looks for the cheapest method to operate its Micky Mouse clinics scattered around the U.S.
Pray you never need support from management or never need a job bad enough to work for Wecare TLC!!!
Pros
No Pros
Cons
The company as a whole, management, benefits, pay
Terrible company...apply elsewhere!!!
CMA (Former Employee) –  TSC-Lafayette, INJanuary 13, 2015
Pay is terrible and benefits are expensive. Management is not supportive and lacks knowledge base of what occurs in the clinics. RN managers of the clinics have never worked in ambulatory care and do not possess the necessary skills needed to run a successful clinic. Staff are usually right out of school and aren't trained properly. They will not be around much longer since they are losing their contracts with other similat companies because of client dissatisfaction ie SIA.
Pros
Cons
Too many to name.
Run in the opposite direction ... as if you're running for your life!
Nurse (Current Employee) –  IndianaOctober 27, 2014
If you like chaos, being overly micromanaged to the Nth degree, and working with people that are essentially unqualified for their current positions, rest assured you will be a great fit for this company!

You will never see a formal review, COLA increase, and your benefits will diminish before your eyes. You will become nothing more than the lucky recipient of unlimited amounts of excuses, excuses, and more excuses!

This company reeks desperation in everything they do, I've had a total of 38 coworkers, 5 regional nurse managers, and 3 immediate supervisors in less than 3 years.

The owner shows up to visit in the fall wrapped in her fur coat and snubs her nose at you ... BARF!
Pros
Monday - Friday work week
Cons
Too many to list!
Okay place
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  LongwoodJanuary 30, 2014
While I enjoyed the job I will say my removal from the company was sudden. I came into the company fresh wanting to start over and expected some training, instead what I got was the ole fashion trial by fire. Training was sparse and I was expected to figure things out on my own. This job as a tier 1 help desk support was looking for someone with an IT degree as oppose to someone getting it. In the end, the most unnerving thing about the whole job was that not even my supervisors knew how to fix such issues.
Daily Duties
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arcadia, INMay 15, 2013
Check voicemail/Emails,Follow up calls, lab draw, injectiosn,mono/strep test, UA dips, HCG, EMR charts, paper charts, room patients, vitals, minor procedures, check out, Rx dispence.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WeCare TLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.2