WECARE TLC Employee Reviews in United States

Apply only if your perfect.
Former CMA (Former Employee) –  IllinoisApril 3, 2016
We Care is far from that. This is a no tollerance workplace. If you are human and make any mistake no matter how small your gone. No warnings. No security. Insurance is expensive. Training seemed good until you actually start working....pretty much have to figure it out yourself. Short staffed. Doesn't matter how many patients, their "model" is 3 CMA's one lead RN. I left a great job thinking I would better myself and found out the hard way it isn't a good place to work.
Pros
free medication
Cons
Stress to the maximum
Great career advancement, friendly place to work
RN (Former Employee) –  IndianaMarch 24, 2016
I was with WeCare for almost 4 years. The doctor and the staff where I worked were like family. The patients were friendly and it really seemed like we were making a difference in their lives. We always received the support we needed from my manager and the main headquarters in Florida. I wasn't able to work outside my town, but many RN's were able to jump to management positions within the company. The company keeps growing so advancement exists.

I had to move out of state otherwise I would still be there.
Good Place to Work and Make Your Own Path
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLMarch 22, 2016
Reading these reviews it sounds like a horrible place to be! But in my experience it's a great place. People gave me room to learn and it is a growing company with plenty of opportunity to advance. It is a crazy job but if you like a dynamic place to work and not just a typical work place, I think this is a good place to be.
Pros
great work life balance, team atmosphere, no two days are the same
Cons
no two days are the same
Do Not Waste Your Time
Candidate (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 19, 2016
Had a great interview with management team. I was told they loved my background and given my experience would create a position for me. Management asked me to conduct market research and prepare a presentation. After two weeks of dedicated hard work, dozens of interviews with insurance broker executives and fortune 500 CEOs I prepared a detailed in depth market analysis. The company sent me an email telling me we are not moving forward. The hiring manager did not provide the professional courtesy of a phone call to provide an explanation. I found a job two weeks later and am glad I did not get involved with a group that obviously lacks decency and professional courtesy towards their employees/candidates.
All Work With Little To Show For
Corporate (Former Employee) –  USDecember 30, 2015
Starting with this company it's hard to see any fault but that quickly changes. Management does not train properly and even the trainers seem clueless when asked questions. What training you do get is minimal and then you're basically thrown to the wolves. It's all trial and error and if you do make an error you better believe you'll go down for it. The company is called WeCare but believe me they do NOT care about you! You will be run ragged and over worked with NO hope of any raise. This is a multi million dollar family owned company that apparently doesn't believe in paying their employees what they deserve. And even if you do great work if there is something they don't like prepare to be fired unexpectedly. I have never met more hypocritical people than the ones who work at this company. Lastly, their HR director talks poorly about employees to other employees and is the most unprofessional person I have yet to meet, that is if you can find her because she's usually getting her nails done at the salon on the clock. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this company.
Pros
Free Clinic Use
Cons
Too many to list
Don't get involved with this company!
Former Staff (Former Employee) –  U.S.May 11, 2015
Stay away from Wecare. Management was manipulative to get what they wanted. Management was not educated or trained to be in management positions. Raises are unheard of! Benefit package is expensive and coverage is poor! Company looks for the cheapest method to operate its Micky Mouse clinics scattered around the U.S.
Pray you never need support from management or never need a job bad enough to work for Wecare TLC!!!
Pros
No Pros
Cons
The company as a whole, management, benefits, pay
Terrible company...apply elsewhere!!!
CMA (Former Employee) –  TSC-Lafayette, INJanuary 13, 2015
Pay is terrible and benefits are expensive. Management is not supportive and lacks knowledge base of what occurs in the clinics. RN managers of the clinics have never worked in ambulatory care and do not possess the necessary skills needed to run a successful clinic. Staff are usually right out of school and aren't trained properly. They will not be around much longer since they are losing their contracts with other similat companies because of client dissatisfaction ie SIA.
Cons
too many to name.
Run in the opposite direction ... as if you're running for your life!
Nurse (Current Employee) –  IndianaOctober 27, 2014
If you like chaos, being overly micromanaged to the Nth degree, and working with people that are essentially unqualified for their current positions, rest assured you will be a great fit for this company!

You will never see a formal review, COLA increase, and your benefits will diminish before your eyes. You will become nothing more than the lucky recipient of unlimited amounts of excuses, excuses, and more excuses!

This company reeks desperation in everything they do, I've had a total of 38 coworkers, 5 regional nurse managers, and 3 immediate supervisors in less than 3 years.

The owner shows up to visit in the fall wrapped in her fur coat and snubs her nose at you ... BARF!
Pros
monday - friday work week
Cons
too many to list!
Okay place
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  LongwoodJanuary 30, 2014
While I enjoyed the job I will say my removal from the company was sudden. I came into the company fresh wanting to start over and expected some training, instead what I got was the ole fashion trial by fire. Training was sparse and I was expected to figure things out on my own. This job as a tier 1 help desk support was looking for someone with an IT degree as oppose to someone getting it. In the end, the most unnerving thing about the whole job was that not even my supervisors knew how to fix such issues.
Daily Duties
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arcadia, INMay 15, 2013
Check voicemail/Emails,Follow up calls, lab draw, injectiosn,mono/strep test, UA dips, HCG, EMR charts, paper charts, room patients, vitals, minor procedures, check out, Rx dispence.

Want to know more about WECARE TLC?

Ask a question