Wedgewood Pharmacy

Wedgewood Pharmacy Employee Reviews

Good for an out of college job
Compounding Technician (Current Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJJanuary 19, 2016
Like that it's for animals. Management pretty good. Lowball pay rate compared to other simliar jobs. Occasionally lunches delivered. Good training team.
Productive with nice co-workers
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJOctober 27, 2013
A typical day at Wedgewood Pharmacy is demanding and busy. I have learned to handle pressure and quality of medication that is being shipped to customers. Co-workers were very cooperative and helpful. The hardest part of the job was dealing management and lack of communication. The most enjoyable part of the job was compounding medication to help animals.
Pros
good benefits and free lunches
Cons
management and communication
Decent company with good co-workers
Materials Distribution Manager (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJOctober 27, 2013
Very busy at work from the time I started my day to the end of the day. I learned a lot about inventory managment and coupounding multiple medications. The co-workers were easy to get a long with. The hardest part of the job was trying to accomplish all the tasks that needed to be completed in a single day. What I enjoyed the most about the job was that at the end of the day I know I helped to make a quality prodoct to help a person or animal.
Pros
co-workers, benifits and pay
Cons
managment
Growing company with lots of opportunity
pharmacy technician (Current Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJJanuary 18, 2015
many different types of pharmacy technician jobs and lots of work to do so the day goes fast, I have been here three years and had two different jobs so far and liked them both very much. friendly co-workers and they give you uniforms (scrubs) to where
Pros
pharmacy tech day, benefits, free coffee
Cons
very busy
good call center and laboratory
Bulk Capsule Compounding Specialist (Former Employee) –  NJOctober 22, 2015
Wedgewood has a good group of people, helpful in the call center and in the laboratory with their patients well -being and health as their number one priority.
Not so good, but its a job
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJJuly 3, 2014
It is an oppressive environment, treated like children, a lead with zero experience too many people with control issues. Customer service is excellent I just wish the employees would be treated the same
Pros
good co workers, helping customers
Cons
favoritism, no advancement, management doesn't listen
Part time perfect fit into my schedule.
Dispensing Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJMay 13, 2014
A typical day at work on a Saturday consists of either pulling medications or processing the orders, and completing the last steps before the final check by the pharmacist. The type of work I do at Wedgewood Pharmacy is similar to an assembly line type of deal, and I learned efficiency is key.
Cons
short breaks, macroscale management
Great benifits, great co workers and management
General Compound Technician (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJJanuary 22, 2013
I would come in and have my daily logs ( medication i was to prepare for same day shipment ) on a self with the chemicals need to prepare the drugs. I was able to listen to music while working so that was a plus. Everyone I worked with from co-workers to the pharmacists in change were knowledgeable and easy to talk to with problems or difficulty I would have with certain duties. Never a bad day or dull moment.
Pros
everybody was always out to help one another
Cons
not a bad thing i could think of
Productive lab setting with great staff
Aseptic Compounding Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJApril 10, 2013
A typical work day consists of compounding logs printed by your lead tech or pharmacist. Talking to your co workers and laughing. A semi carefree work place. As long as your work is getting done you are allowed to talk. The hardest part of the job is trying to stay current with you logs and not let them run into the next work day. The most enjoyable part of the day is completing logs.
sweet people
pharmacy technician (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJMarch 25, 2012
wedgwood is where i met a good friend of mine. the people there are really like family to each other and always willing to help. if we have a very overwork day they company showed that they care each and everytime.

Wedgewood Pharmacy Reviews by Location