Weed Man Lawn Care Employee Reviews in United States

Good Seasonal job.
Door to Door Sales (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 29, 2016
It's a very laid back job, easy to do, always fun, but the experience can differ depending on the customers you come across.
Pros
easy, fun, flexible, pays well.
Cons
limited hours, seasonal.
Fun place to work at with a fun group of guys/ girls
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIMay 18, 2016
Overall this was one of my favorite jobs I have ever worked. Although it was outside during the winter and could be cold, the job managed to find a new way to work through it and have a good time.
Strong, growing company
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  East Dundee, ILApril 12, 2016
The business is a franchise owned company whose midwest territory has immense possibilities. The sales managers day starts at about 10 am and ends after the nightly shift at around 9:30 pm. I've learned to implement training and sales strategies to aid in the growth of the sales rep, therefore growing the company. The most difficult part of the job is the hours needed to become sucessful, many times more than 60 hours per week. I think the most enjoyable part of the job is the comrodery among the staff and ease of which changes could be made.
Pros
Team, comrodery
Cons
Hours
Productive and Energetic
Seasonal Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Port Huron, MIFebruary 29, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed working for Weed Man Lawn Care Services. This job taught me a lot about patience and sales. My job duty was soliciting door-to-door offering homeowners a free lawn care quote. If the homeowner was interested in the quote then I would begin selling other products and services.
Good seasonal job
Door To Door Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  bursville, mnJanuary 26, 2016
Was a good job for me when i was 15. Was a small franchise that i worked for and knew the owners and the mangers pretty well. the owner was as good guy.
Professional Dynamic Sales Organization
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNJanuary 5, 2016
I like working for Weedman Lawn care because we are a dynamic sales organization. Beyond the challenge of selling many product lines as an organization we are constantly looking to improve our sales and marketing methods to outsell the competition and provide the highest quality of service in the market.
Great enviorment
Lawn Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MANovember 20, 2015
Good place to work if your 18 or older, good start off job, I leanered a lot while at weed man and still am learning but I am seeking further in the work aspect as I grow .
Pros
Able to work on your own
Cons
Pay isnt that great seeking more.
great seasonal job
Field Technician (Certified) (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WISeptember 21, 2015
If you want a job that will keep you busy and active this is that job. Most of the day I worked alone and in solitude. The team atmosphere was great when in the office and helped when you needed an uplift for sales. This job wasn't the easiest but if you are a hard-worker it pays off.
Awesome place to work!
Lawn Technician (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 29, 2015
This is a awesome place to work. If you have an opportunity to work here take it! Everyone is real friendly all your higher ups are easy going and friendly. They want you to do the best you can do and when you do you'll see the reward for it.
Pros
Quick and easy shifts
Cons
Sometimes short days, and weather that it
couldnt stand it
Door Knocker (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIJuly 17, 2015
I didn't like it at all. It wasn't personal and everyone was never in a good mood. they were rude and talked to you like you didn't really matter. I look for an enjoyable work environment. although I know jobs will never be perfect, this just wasn't were I wanted to see myself. even seasonally.
Cons
the people and the managment
Wonderful job opportunity. Company takes pride in their work and keeps their promises to customers.
Administrative Assistant & Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 10, 2015
I was able to learn about different treatment options for lawns, how to enter statistic data into the company's system, and different ways to market our business.
Pros
Able to work in the office, and able to take breaks during those hot summers while working outside.
Cons
Long walks on hot days during summer while working in neighborhoods.
Very fun work place
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Middleton WiJune 26, 2015
I learned how to interact with people i didn't know and how to be sociable. It was a fun workplace in general i got to meet lots of new fun people that i got to work with throughout the season.
Pros
Got free snacks
Cons
NO breaks on Saterdays thru lunch
Productive and fun workplace with excellent management
Sales Person (Former Employee) –  West Seneca, NYJune 1, 2015
During a typical day at work I would make a few hundred calls,either to contact existing customers or reach out to new ones. I learned a great deal about salesmanship, customer relations, and communication. My direct supervisor was also the co-owner, and was an excellent teacher, and motivator. My coworkers were fun and friendly, and we leaned on each other on days with low sales, and congratulated each other on days with high sales. The hardest part of the job was being polite to rude customers, but the best part was the customers that were polite, and attentive.
Fun and productive work place.
Telemarketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, NCJanuary 15, 2015
I learn a lot from this job, how to answer different questions and how to deal with different types of people over the phone. I enjoyed my co-workers and my supervisor. It was only seasonal but I would of loved to continue on with the job.
Pros
deciding on how much you wanted to work if it was important.
Cons
seasonal, and not alot of educational training at the beginging.
Great for experience
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  KentuckyJanuary 5, 2015
Not much room for advancement. Great opportunities for sales reps and high school students.
Ok company, with no stability
Door to door consultant (Former Employee) –  Machesney Park, ILOctober 30, 2014
I really didnt like this job, i had no problem doin what was needed but it didnt seem professional to me.
Pros
worked individually
Cons
never received my w2, unprofessional
A start-up company on the rise.
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Dundee, ILAugust 7, 2014
An enjoyable place to work as management is great to work with. Small group so cohesion is important. Product knowledge is the key to be successful here.
Pros
lax environment.
Cons
one bathroom, no water cooler.
Great Local LawnCare company to work for
Sales (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILJuly 26, 2014
Owner was a great person and very helpful and caring to all of his employees. I had a busy school schedule and he was very flexible in when I could come in to work. He even brought me an ice cream cake when I left. It was a job where you only made money in commissions but he worked with you to ensure your success.
Pros
great company
Cons
commission only ( not much of a con)
Great Company an Competitive Pay
Telemarketing Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMay 12, 2014
I love the atmosphere in this company as well as the people i worked for . Competitive pay as well as good hours .
Pros
management opportunity, atmosphere
Cons
pay not the best
Cool people too work with, very poor managed
Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Machesney Park, ILMarch 30, 2014
The management was very poor, not providing permits to solicit in most places, hard to deal with at some points. But all of the other workers were very delightful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Weed Man Lawn Care. Our community is ready to answer.