Weed Man Lawn Care

Weed Man Lawn Care Employer Reviews

Great for experience
Supervisor (Former Employee), KentuckyJanuary 5, 2015
Not much room for advancement. Great opportunities for sales reps and high school students.
Ok company, with no stability
Door to door consultant (Former Employee), Machesney Park, ILOctober 30, 2014
Pros: worked individually
Cons: never received my w2, unprofessional
I really didnt like this job, i had no problem doin what was needed but it didnt seem professional to me.
A start-up company on the rise.
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee), Dundee, ILAugust 7, 2014
Pros: lax environment.
Cons: one bathroom, no water cooler.
An enjoyable place to work as management is great to work with. Small group so cohesion is important. Product knowledge is the key to be successful here.
Great Local LawnCare company to work for
Sales (Former Employee), Champaign, ILJuly 26, 2014
Pros: great company
Cons: commission only ( not much of a con)
Owner was a great person and very helpful and caring to all of his employees. I had a busy school schedule and he was very flexible in when I could come in to work. He even brought me an ice cream cake when I left. It was a job where you only made money in commissions but he worked with you to ensure your success.
Great Company an Competitive Pay
Telemarketing Sales Associate (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNMay 12, 2014
Pros: management opportunity, atmosphere
Cons: pay not the best
I love the atmosphere in this company as well as the people i worked for . Competitive pay as well as good hours .
Cool people too work with, very poor managed
Lead Generator (Former Employee), Machesney Park, ILMarch 30, 2014
The management was very poor, not providing permits to solicit in most places, hard to deal with at some points. But all of the other workers were very delightful
Overall a decent place to work
SALES REPRESENATIVE (Former Employee), Middleton, WIMarch 21, 2014
It was a fun work environment, and if you did well enough in sales you could make decent money. I would watch out for the managers, because I was sexually harassed there.
Good place to work!
Marketing Supervisor (Current Employee), ILFebruary 25, 2014
Nice owners, and love to work outside and to help others to accomplish the owners mission.
Good sarting job
Assistant Sales & Marketing Manger (Former Employee), Euclid, OHFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: salary and bonus
Cons: never know when you have a job or not, regardless of the work put in
This job is riddled with pros and cons. It began as a good internship that ended with an assistant sales and marketing manager position until the winter season began. I liked the job and atmosphere, however the management needed work big time.
Nice working enviroment
DOOR KNOCKER (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: excellent working hours, flexible scheduling, outstanding pay structure
Cons: sometimes had to walk outside in cold
Enjoyed working here. I learned alot of marketing skills, organizational tools and got to have direct contact with local homeowners.
Fun work place area to work at.
Door to Door Sales Rep. (Former Employee), Elgin, ILSeptember 25, 2013
Pros: games
Cons: bad weather
Fun working experience with co-workers and managers we all helped each other out.
Cultrure is great, yet the benifits, hours, location, and advacnement is very minimal
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Bridgeton, MOJuly 25, 2013
Pros: great culture
Cons: location, pay, advancement, benefits
This is a family owned company that is ran out of a house turned into offices. The culture is wonderful, yet advancement and benefits are very poor.
Complicated,and competitive
Door Knocker (Former Employee), Brookfield, WIJune 25, 2013
Walk in, get a clipboard and sign sheet and put on a weed man long sleeve shirt and/or a weed man beenie and go out to the houses the superviser told us to go to and after that route of houses were completed to the next route of houses, till the leader of the company tells us to go to the warehouse to turn in our logs of the people who want our service. we learned how to encourage the customer to sign up. Getting people to sign up. talking to other employees,
Excellent Experience
Extensive direct marketing efforts (Current Employee), West Chester, PAFebruary 18, 2013
A typical day would involve making phone calls to prospect costumers and try to set them up with lawn care service.
Great Environment Everyday
Door Knocker (Former Employee), Brookfield, WIOctober 23, 2012
Pros: new town every night
Cons: poor management
A typical day we would show up at the shop, have a quick meeting and go out knocking on customers doors asking each home within that particular city if they would like a free estimate for lawn care service. No obligations and only an estimate. I would not do the estimates myself, but a technician would follow up after I got the information from the customer and they would return to the home within the night I had spoken to them.
Great place to work, family like atmosphere.
Director of Sales and Service (Current Employee), West Springfield, MAJune 28, 2012
This organization is led by an amazing owner who cares not just about the bottom line, but also the well being of his employees. The organization is growing quickly and will have many opportunities for growth of current employees over the next few years.
Fun job
Supervisor of the call center (Former Employee), Parker, COJune 16, 2012
Pros: fun people, great atmosphere.
Cons: unhappy customers and mad technicians.
Weed man lawn care was a great place to work. They just need to get their management team and technicians working together. A lot of unhappy customers. The owner of the company didn't seem too worried about the customer service and that is the biggest downfall for their company.On a typical day i would go into the office and work on the phones and computer for 8-10 hours and manage 5 other representatives. My co-workers we great people to work with and we had a lot of fun. I learned that customer service is a key ingredient to a successful business and without it you have nothing to work for.