Weed Man Lawn Care Employee Reviews

couldnt stand it
Door Knocker (Former Employee), Novi, MIJuly 17, 2015
Cons: the people and the managment
I didn't like it at all. It wasn't personal and everyone was never in a good mood. they were rude and talked to you like you didn't really matter. I look for an enjoyable work environment. although I know jobs will never be perfect, this just wasn't were I wanted to see myself. even seasonally.
Wonderful job opportunity. Company takes pride in their work and keeps their promises to customers.
Administrative Assistant & Sales Representative (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Able to work in the office, and able to take breaks during those hot summers while working outside.
Cons: Long walks on hot days during summer while working in neighborhoods.
I was able to learn about different treatment options for lawns, how to enter statistic data into the company's system, and different ways to market our business.
Very fun work place
Salesman (Former Employee), Middleton WiJune 26, 2015
Pros: Got free snacks
Cons: NO breaks on Saterdays thru lunch
I learned how to interact with people i didn't know and how to be sociable. It was a fun workplace in general i got to meet lots of new fun people that i got to work with throughout the season.
Productive and fun workplace with excellent management
Sales Person (Former Employee), West Seneca, NYJune 1, 2015
During a typical day at work I would make a few hundred calls,either to contact existing customers or reach out to new ones. I learned a great deal about salesmanship, customer relations, and communication. My direct supervisor was also the co-owner, and was an excellent teacher, and motivator. My coworkers were fun and friendly, and we leaned on each other on days with low sales, and congratulated each other on days with high sales. The hardest part of the job was being polite to rude customers, but the best part was the customers that were polite, and attentive.
Fun and productive work place.
Telemarketing Representative (Former Employee), Denver, NCJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: deciding on how much you wanted to work if it was important.
Cons: seasonal, and not alot of educational training at the beginging.
I learn a lot from this job, how to answer different questions and how to deal with different types of people over the phone. I enjoyed my co-workers and my supervisor. It was only seasonal but I would of loved to continue on with the job.
Great for experience
Supervisor (Former Employee), KentuckyJanuary 5, 2015
Not much room for advancement. Great opportunities for sales reps and high school students.
Ok company, with no stability
Door to door consultant (Former Employee), Machesney Park, ILOctober 30, 2014
Pros: worked individually
Cons: never received my w2, unprofessional
I really didnt like this job, i had no problem doin what was needed but it didnt seem professional to me.
A start-up company on the rise.
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee), Dundee, ILAugust 7, 2014
Pros: lax environment.
Cons: one bathroom, no water cooler.
An enjoyable place to work as management is great to work with. Small group so cohesion is important. Product knowledge is the key to be successful here.
Great Local LawnCare company to work for
Sales (Former Employee), Champaign, ILJuly 26, 2014
Pros: great company
Cons: commission only ( not much of a con)
Owner was a great person and very helpful and caring to all of his employees. I had a busy school schedule and he was very flexible in when I could come in to work. He even brought me an ice cream cake when I left. It was a job where you only made money in commissions but he worked with you to ensure your success.
Great Company an Competitive Pay
Telemarketing Sales Associate (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNMay 12, 2014
Pros: management opportunity, atmosphere
Cons: pay not the best
I love the atmosphere in this company as well as the people i worked for . Competitive pay as well as good hours .
Cool people too work with, very poor managed
Lead Generator (Former Employee), Machesney Park, ILMarch 30, 2014
The management was very poor, not providing permits to solicit in most places, hard to deal with at some points. But all of the other workers were very delightful
Overall a decent place to work
SALES REPRESENATIVE (Former Employee), Middleton, WIMarch 21, 2014
It was a fun work environment, and if you did well enough in sales you could make decent money. I would watch out for the managers, because I was sexually harassed there.
Good place to work!
Marketing Supervisor (Current Employee), ILFebruary 25, 2014
Nice owners, and love to work outside and to help others to accomplish the owners mission.
Good sarting job
Assistant Sales & Marketing Manger (Former Employee), Euclid, OHFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: salary and bonus
Cons: never know when you have a job or not, regardless of the work put in
This job is riddled with pros and cons. It began as a good internship that ended with an assistant sales and marketing manager position until the winter season began. I liked the job and atmosphere, however the management needed work big time.
Nice working enviroment
DOOR KNOCKER (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: excellent working hours, flexible scheduling, outstanding pay structure
Cons: sometimes had to walk outside in cold
Enjoyed working here. I learned alot of marketing skills, organizational tools and got to have direct contact with local homeowners.
Fun work place area to work at.
Door to Door Sales Rep. (Former Employee), Elgin, ILSeptember 25, 2013
Pros: games
Cons: bad weather
Fun working experience with co-workers and managers we all helped each other out.
Cultrure is great, yet the benifits, hours, location, and advacnement is very minimal
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Bridgeton, MOJuly 25, 2013
Pros: great culture
Cons: location, pay, advancement, benefits
This is a family owned company that is ran out of a house turned into offices. The culture is wonderful, yet advancement and benefits are very poor.
Complicated,and competitive
Door Knocker (Former Employee), Brookfield, WIJune 25, 2013
Walk in, get a clipboard and sign sheet and put on a weed man long sleeve shirt and/or a weed man beenie and go out to the houses the superviser told us to go to and after that route of houses were completed to the next route of houses, till the leader of the company tells us to go to the warehouse to turn in our logs of the people who want our service. we learned how to encourage the customer to sign up. Getting people to sign up. talking to other employees,
Excellent Experience
Extensive direct marketing efforts (Current Employee), West Chester, PAFebruary 18, 2013
A typical day would involve making phone calls to prospect costumers and try to set them up with lawn care service.
Great Environment Everyday
Door Knocker (Former Employee), Brookfield, WIOctober 23, 2012
Pros: new town every night
Cons: poor management
A typical day we would show up at the shop, have a quick meeting and go out knocking on customers doors asking each home within that particular city if they would like a free estimate for lawn care service. No obligations and only an estimate. I would not do the estimates myself, but a technician would follow up after I got the information from the customer and they would return to the home within the night I had spoken to them.