Weed Man

Weed Man Employee Reviews

Great staff and always fun
Door Knocker (Current Employee), Brunswick, GAApril 24, 2015
Pros: Great People
Cons: Schedules collide
I love working for Weed Man for many reasons. They have great staff and management, work great with my school hours, and they have a ping pong table for us to use whenever we would like. The only problem is, my school schedule and their work schedule do not allow me to work as many hours a week as I would like.
Easy Job
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Lee's Summit, MOOctober 31, 2013
Nothing about this job was difficult. I just thought the management was very unorganized and VERY unprofessional.
Former employee
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJuly 7, 2013
They expect a lot out of you as an employee and even when you succeed they change their pay scale. I saw every employee get their pay cut because the owner felt they were making too much money, while the company was receiving record profits.
Commerical/Residential
Pest Control Specialist (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 29, 2012
Pesticide Technician applying service to customers. Daily route throughout Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, and Dayton, Ohio.
Outstanding Fast Growing International Lawn Care Company
Lead Generator, promoted quickly to Lead Salesman (Former Employee), Winchester, VAOctober 29, 2012
At first my day consisted of 100% door to door residential lead generation. I was responsible for being initial contact with clients and inform them of the services we provide along with a walkthrough of the lawn to point out issues and provide estimate for year of the best lawn care money can buy. I was promoted to being the lead salesman for the franchise where I excelled and was named leading salesman for renewals and retention for the Mid Atlantic territory. The management was great, they cared about their employees and did everything in their power to assist with anything that arises from helping close deals to teaching us the advanced technology and knowledge they possessed about anything lawn care.

Weed Man Salaries