WeedMan Lawn Care Employee Reviews

Door to Door Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXOctober 21, 2017
If you like to be in the heat for hours and walking door to door to talk to others then this is the job for you if you looking for a little extra money this is the job for you.
Easy going
Sales and door to door sales (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, ILOctober 2, 2017
Door to door sales in the winter and summer, convince home owners for a free lawn care estimate.
working with freinds most of the time made work days fun
great place to work
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILSeptember 18, 2017
I was employed here and would recommend to others. The job is rewarding and the other employees are helpful and friendly. It was easy for me to believe in the service as well.
Tough outside work.
Lawn Technician (Former Employee) –  Holly Springs, NCSeptember 7, 2017
Great job if you enjoy hard work and time outside. Each job site is scheduled and sequenced to make your day go a smoothly as possible. Distance, driving time and breaks are all calculated on how many jobs you are assigned each day.
Ok place
Sales (Current Employee) –  Wixom, MIAugust 1, 2017
It is ok. High turn over. Good owners and fair pay. work with you on hours but very up and down has a dialer system that I dont like. good summer job.
Great place to work if you enjoy being outside
Route manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOJune 23, 2017
Very great place to work if you wnjoy being outside and you are self motivated. You determine your pay check by how many lawns you complete. Management does a great job at setting goals and taking care of employees
Pros
Independent work
Annoying
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, ILApril 21, 2017
A typical work day included walking outside going door to door selling free lawn quotes. My co-workers were great but it was a newer company so the management was a little shaky.
Ok side job
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALApril 11, 2017
It's an ok side job to have. A lot of walking involved. People can be quite rude while you're on the job. Can get a little bit dangerous the closer it gets to getting darker. The name of the company could use a change, I've had the police called on me simply because of the name of the company.
Pros
Exposure
Cons
Work cancelled on rainy days
pointless
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Euclid, OHMarch 31, 2017
The office manager was a huge jerk!! He said we couldn't wear jeans or eat at our desk but he would wear jeans and eat the worst smelling food ever. He made all these promises about job advancement and bonuses but had a hard time even getting new accounts and keeping the old ones.
Pros
was very close to my house
Cons
the entire job was a con
Great Company to work for
Lawn Technician (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIJanuary 28, 2017
The overall working environment at this company was outstanding in my experience. Everyone from the franchise owners down to the newest Technician were always easy to work and get along with, the management staff also were not afraid to get their hands dirty and were very approachable for questions and assistance in solving any problems. The general atmosphere if the workplace was family orientated and a tight knit community. While the base pay was $9.00 and hour when I worked there, most of the time you're working on commission (which equates to great pay depending how many jobs you get done each week), only during the slow season will you be paid the hourly wage.
Pros
Most of the time, you have control of your daily work hours. Finish your route, and assigned duties, you can get off early.
Cons
Often have to work in inclement weather, some routes may result in a tough and long work day.
great place
Lawn tech (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 17, 2017
Working there was great, if i needed time off they gave me it. co-works were nice to work with. the management was great they will talk to you and act like they have know you forever
dipping and divin' from place to place
doorknocker (Former Employee) –  Ephrata, PADecember 21, 2016
this was my first job, I gained a lot of experience from this. gained charisma and the ability to be confident voicing to people what I could. doing a job like this while young flourished my job ability.
Pros
team enviornment
Cons
cold weather, dress warm
Poor management
Fertilizer tech. (Former Employee) –  Midland, MIDecember 16, 2016
The work environment is wonderful. Employees are great to work with. But the management is poor. I've seen more people come and go at this place then I have any where else.
Pros
Non really beside the employees
Cons
Poor management
Fun working with friends, "customers" hate you
Door to Door Sales (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALNovember 22, 2016
This job was easy for the most part. Walk door to door and offer free lawncare quotes. Let the customer know what kind of serviced weedman offers, and hope they say yes. A "yes" is super important to the business and getting them can be difficult. We got an extra dollar for every yes we got. The management was always great and super kind. I got days off when needed, a pay raise the next year, and constant training to help better my work experience. The only downside is a lot of the customers hate you. They don't like door to door sales. They don't care if you have a permit, they don't care if you aren't technically soliciting since you aren't selling anything. Just take the hate with a grain of salt and keep moving. They pay was worth it to me.
Pros
Commission, easy job tasks, schedule consistency
Cons
Customers hate you, lots of walking
Sales Representative.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Euclid, OHAugust 20, 2016
Love the company, there is great management, who will work around school or family no matter what the situation. Very high energy atmosphere with the sales. Managers and employees all work together to improve on sales which is great for sales and earning commission. I will continue to work for this company as long as I can.
Pros
Pay is great
Cons
Not a lot of hoursat first, but potential to earn more
If you have the drive a great place to learn and grow while making good money.
Sales and Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Holland, OHMay 13, 2016
The highs are very high and the lows very low. Welcome to Sales and Marketing, if you can't handle the roller coaster this is not the place for you.
Pros
Co-workers, Learning Opportunities
Cons
Management is short sighted
fun work place
Salesman (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 12, 2015
I would make calls and sell lawncare. We would also go door to door and try to sell during the spring and fall. i loved my co-workers and it was a great environment.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
far drive to work
Fast Paced, Continuiously hiring company
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Purceville, VAOctober 20, 2015
Fast paced, continuously hiring company with low company moral and very high employee turn over rate. Now they do have a very supportive management structure, but do not implement any employee retention practices.
Pros
Strong support structure from Owner
Cons
Too much turn over and low moral causes no employee loyalty
Fun workplace
Door Knocking Team Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sharonville, OHJuly 9, 2015
Arrive and leave in teams. Go door to door, generate leads, and go home. Learned sales skills. Management was good, co-workers were even better.
Poor Management
Magazine sales Agent/Manager (Former Employee) –  Paducah KentuckyJuly 6, 2015
Inexperienced Sales Crew Management.
In need of good sales experienced salesman/managers/LEADERS
If someone with prior d2d history were to be placed in the position of door knocking supervisor rather than someone just pulled off the streets in good standing with the franchise owner. The business would flourish and thrive quick. In need of someone able to practice what is preached! Able to jump out and get 20 leads without having to rely on the crews results.