WeedMan Lawn Care

WeedMan Lawn Care Employer Reviews

Fun to work at, poor managment
Lawn Care Technician (Former Employee), Euclid, OHFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: commision
Cons: management
Love working outdoors, money was pretty good but the management was awful, love that it was commission based,
would load my truck in the morning complete as many lawns as possible then head back and clean up.
Phone sales for a locally owned Lawn Fertilizing company.
Sales Rep Telemarketing (Current Employee), Eagan, MNJuly 4, 2014
Pros: contest for gift cards, pizza parties
Cons: only pt hours
PT position working evenings selling fertilizing and weed control services to potential customers. I have a degree in horticulture with helped my success to becoming the top salesperson within the company. Love building a rapport with customers and educating them on all the benefits of our services with product knowledge and wisdom on turf, and services.
I have learned that with tenacity and confidence I can achieve set goals. If you don't quit you win. Don't let a "No" response stifle me, just move on.
The owner of the company is always willing to help out and always available to the employees.
I've made some great friendships at work. Always taking the new hires under my wing and help them polish their delivery, mentor them and always willing to answer any questions.
The hardest part of the job is trying to sell lawn care to people when there is 5 feet of snow on the ground and the cut in hours during the off season.
The most enjoyable part of my job is getting the 'Yes' and closing that big sale! The commission keeps me wanting to strive for more. I guess you could say that I am money driven.
Not very productive
Customer Service (Former Employee), Peoria, ILDecember 20, 2013
The job sucked overall if you can do the cold and walking but if you have asthma like I did don't recommend them.
Good people, but poor working conditions
Solicitor/Door Knocker (Former Employee), Austin, TXNovember 20, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: dealing with rude people
Soliciting is a good job for a while, but as my boss told me, no one can do that forever.
Fun work environment with great hours for college students.
Company Representative (Former Employee), West Springfield, MASeptember 16, 2013
I really enjoyed working for Weedman. Management was friendly and supportive, but also made it clear what was expected of canvassers.
very productive and up to beat
Solicitor (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAAugust 25, 2013
I absolutely loved working for WeedMan Lawn Care Company. We worked Monday through Thursday from 4pm to 7:30 pm, and on Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm. We would walk from door to door asking people would they like a free lawn analysis. We stayed on our feet for 3 hours with no breaks. I enjoyed every minute working with this company, and I wouldn't mind doing it again.
Amazing people and place to work.
Sales Rep/ Door Knocker (Current Employee), Champaign ILMay 24, 2012
Pros: free dinner if we hit our goal.
Cons: there was none.
Everyone was always so nice, Great place to work. Positive and amusing. We all worked together to get things done.
Fun Place to work with competitive incentives
Door Knocker (Former Employee), Sharonville, OHMay 19, 2012
Pros: good pay, fun people
Cons: facing the elements ex: rain, snow, sleet, hail
We would meet at the shop everyday at 4:45 and go around to all the big subdivisions in southwestern ohio and northern kentucky and go door to door offering a free estimate on lawn fertilization and weed control
Great company
Inside Sales (Former Employee), Eagan, MNApril 13, 2012
Pros: great pay, great hours, nice people
I would come in to work, the team would be breifed on our statistics, and we would all drive out to a specified area and sell the companies services. very "green" company, determined to protect the enviroment and people. great boss/owner, and great people overall.